How To Say Thank You

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6gtCC_cTR8&feature=channel_video_title


 

~*~ Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I was up early because I needed to get my job done. I have lots of homework to do and I had to finish and submit my report about the company’s status to my dad. It wasn’t supposed to be a great day to me, but I was happy. I guess, it’s because I’m in good terms with my best friends again and it’s all thanks to Kang Junhae, a clumsy girl that I happened to be stuck with. She’s my seatmate, my lab partner and my vice president. She’s a bit naïve, troublesome and even bothersome at times, but she’s very helpful and she happens to be the reason why I was able to make up with my best friends after a long fight. I guess, even it she is annoying, she’s actually a nice girl and I owe her for what she did.

 

I have a lot of classmates that I’ve known for a long time, but Kang Junhae, a girl whom I just known for only a few weeks, was the only one who got into a lot of trouble just to fix things that were messed up because of me. She is very nice to me, even if I was such a jerk to her. I guess, maybe I should do something nice to her in return, maybe give her a gift as a sign of my gratitude for what she’s done for me.

 

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw Changmin’s name and phone number. I answered the phone and let out a…


”Yo, Changmin-ah”

”Hyung, let’s go get some ice cream!” Changmin suggested after he heard my voice.


”Changmin-ah, do you think of anything else besides, food?” I asked with sarcasm in my tone.

”Come on, Hyung! We have to celebrate!” He provoked.

“Alright, fine. I’ll come after I finish my report, arasso?” I knew I couldn’t say no to him. Aish, our maknae, he’s so spoiled with me. Of all his hyungs, I‘m the one who spoils him the most.

”Yey!” He cheered like a kid. “See you later, hyung! Bye!~”

“See you later, Min…” I said, and then waited for him to hang up. I put my phone down and typed my report on my laptop. I finished my report after thirty minutes. I let out a contented sigh when I accomplished my duty. I turned off my laptop and put on some outdoor clothes. I went out to meet my best friends at our favorite ice cream shop.



 



After we have ordered, we sat down and excitedly ate our ice cream. For some reason, I started to think of Junhae again. I made up my mind. I will definitely give her something special. But, what would she like?


”If you guys are going to say thank you to a girl and you want to give her something, what would you give her?” I asked out of the blue.

”It depends… Is she your girlfriend?” Jaejoong asked.


”Is it Junhae-ah?” Junsu asked exitedly.

”I-It’s n-none of y-your business! Just answer my question.” I demanded, stammering. Why am I feeling this way.’

”Then, we won’t answer it, unless you tell us.” Changmin said with a sly smile on his face.

”Oh, fine!” I sighed, giving in. ‘Why does he always win’ “It’s Junhae. I just want to say ‘thank you’ to her.”


”Give her roses, then. Girls like roses.” Jaejoong suggested.

”But, roses are for lovers… She’s not my girlfriend.” I reasoned.

”How about chocolate?” Changmin said. ‘Aish… Changmine… do you have anything in your mind besides, food?’

”Give her a kiss…” Yoochun suggested. “Any girl out there would do anything for your kisses, hyung…”

‘Aish… that flirty playboy!’

”Are you crazy, Chun? She’s not my girlfriend. She’s just an acquaintance, friend at most but definitely not a girlfriend. Besides, she’s not that kind of girl…”

”A kiss on the cheek, then?” Yoochun said with a cheeky smile. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

”How about a teddy bear or stuffed toy?” Junsu said in his high-pitched voice.

”I guess… That’s a good idea, but still… I don’t know…”


I decided to think about some more ideas. Later on, distraction took over me. Why am I so concerned about her, anyway? Why do I even care about what she would think? Why do I badly want to give her something special? Could it be that I’m falling for her and I’m just denying what I truly feel?”



 

A.N. Okay... So, what do you think? Is Yunho falling for you? I hope you liked my update. Mianhe for keeping you waiting. I hope you understand because I'm updating 3 stories alternately. I would like to thank everyone who read, subscribed and sent their comments! I really appreciate your support. I hope that you'll continue reading and please send comments. I really really need them for inspiration. Anyways, Saranghe to all of you!

See you on my next update!

With love, 
Kei-chan <3