His parents' 'love' story:How they met(Part 1)

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCp83-5pRAU&feature=feedrec_grec_index


~*~Normal P.O.V.~*~

”I never lied to you, Yunho-ah. Please, trust me. Let me explain.” Heeyoung begged. Yunho couldn’t bear to see her hurt. So, he gave her a chance. They sat down and talked.

”Your father and I were arranged by our parents.” She started. ”He was eighteen and I was sixteen when we met. He was very nice, he learned to love me, but I didn’t because I was in love with someone else. Someone else owned my heart.”


~*~Flashback~*~

”What?!” Heeyoung gasped as she stood up from the couch, shocked with the news given by both of her parents.

”Sweetie, you’re going to get married!” Heeyoung’s mother, Miyoung announced happily as she clapped her hands.

”You’re arranged to get married to the Jung’s only son and the soon- to- be CEO of Jung corporation, Jung Yunjoong.” Her father continued, making Heeyoung more frantic.

”I can’t get married! I can’t be engaged! I’m with Chondae and I love him! Besides, I can’t marry someone I don’t love I barely even know this Yunjoong guy! How could I marry him?” Heeyoung immediately snapped, disagreeing on her parent’s plan.

”Chondae? That irresponsible classmate of yours? You’re dating him? You’ll have no future with him! I advise you to break up with him!” Her father scolded.

”But Appa-“ She tried to protest but was immediately cut off.

”Are you going to disobey me because of some guy? I knew it! That Chondae was never a good influence for you from the very start!”

The poor young girl gave of a sigh. She couldn’t do anything. She loves Chondae, that’s true, but she also loves her parents. Who would she chose?

~*~

”What!? You’re engaged to some other guy?!” Heeyoung’s friends, Byul Yee and Seo Hee asked, feeling shocked as well after hearing Heeyoung’s news.

“Hee, but what about Chondae? Wouldn’t he be hurt? Don’t you love him anymore?” Byul Yee questioned worriedly.

”It was an arranged marriage, okay? I don’t love that Yunjoong guy. I haven’t even met him yet! I love Chondae, only Chondae.” Heeyoung answered truthfully. She despised her parents for arranging her to marry a certain person whom she hasn’t even metyet. She also hated her future husband, Yunjoong for not protesting with their parents’ plan.

”But, girl, what are you going to do, now? You can’t possibly disagree with your parents, and of course, it would hurt Chondae-ah once he found out that you are engaged to someone else.’

”I really don’t know. I don’t want to talk about this. Besides, I’m going to meet this Yunjoong person, later, when I get home.”

~*~

”Yah, Lee Heeyoung! Change into decent clothes! The Jungs are coming over any minute!” Miyoung panicked as she pushed her daughter into the bathroom and gave her a nicely folded pink dress.

Heeyoung accepted the dress with a puzzled expression. She didn’t know why she had to do it. She closed the bathroom door and slumped her body at the wall. A tear escaped her eye. She resented her parents and the fact that they’re ‘selling’ her to the Jungs.

Heeyoung’s  father, works for the Jungs. Her family owed them a great amount of money and Yunjoong’s parents agreed to let him off if her father would agree to give her to Yunjoong for a wife.

Heeyoung is an extremely beautiful young lady. Not only that, she’s smart, kind and sweet too. She and Yunjoong’s father met once. Yunjoong’s dad became very fond of her and thought that she’d be a great wife to his son.


Heeyoung sighed and put the dress on. She bit her lip as soon as she saw the length of it. It was very short. It revealed her beautiful flawless legs.


”Umma?” She said questioningly. “It’s a bit short…” She complained as she tugged the hem of her dress.

”Don’t be silly. You look gorgeous!” Her mom complimented as she clapped her hands. “Go downstairs, the Jungs have arrived!”

Heeyoung sighed as she took her first step down stairs. She felt uncomfortable with her clothes. Her dress was short and she could feel the cold wind brush through her legs, making her shiver, moreover, she was wearing heels which she wasn’t very used to.


She was almost done. She saw the Jungs talking to her father. She saw a Youngman near the last step of the stairs, but she wasn’t sure whom it was since his back was facing her. She assumed it was her fiancé, so she looked at him. She was anxious to know how he looked like. She almost reached the last step when her legs and feet failed her. She tripped. She gasped as she felt herself falling. Luckily, the young man caught her before she fell. Her eyes widened, shocked by his awesome reflex. She immediately blushed when she noticed the awkward position they were in. The young woman’s arms were on his chest. Their faces were only inches apart.


”Yah, Gwenchana?” He asked as he looked into her eyes.

”Dae… I’m fine…” She muttered awkwardly and blushed even harder when she met eyes with him. He had gorgeous dark eyes and he was smiling at her.


The young man couldn’t help but smile at her clumsiness. He found it amusingly cute and his smile grew wider when he saw the evident blush on the young girl’s cheeks.

”I see you two have finally met each other, Heeyoungie, Yunjoong-ah…” Lee Dongnim, Heeyoung’s father said as he saw his daughter with his boss’s son.

The Jungs smiled in aww. They thought the two looked cute together.


”Oh, Mr. Lee. Is she your daughter?” Yunjoong asked politely as he let go of his blushing, embarrassed fiancée who hung her head low in awkwardness.

”Yes. That’s my lovely Heeyoung, your fiancée..”

 



 


A.N. I hope you liked it. No Yunho and Junhae for now. Please don’t be mad! I just want to also give focus on the reason why Yunho is treated that way by his father, so that you would understand. Hehe… I hope you liked it. :) Thank you for your time.


With Love,
~Kei-chan