Partners?

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYauQxKf8sA
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

KRRRIING!

My alarm clock finally rang, telling me that it was already time to wake up and start another day in school. I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I slipped into my school uniform and slung my bag to my shoulder. I was about to leave when I heard someone calling my name.

"Good Morning, Junhae-ah!"

I instantly turned around to see whoever it was. It was Eun Sae, my new friend who lives next door. She was standing at their veranda and waving at me, She as already in her uniform , just like me. Her hair is tied into a neat pony tail and she showed off her beau pearly whites as she smiled at me.

"Oh... ummm... Good morning, Eun Sae-ah!" I greeted back. "ready to go to school?"

She gave me a nod. I smiled at her.

"I'll meet you outside, okay?" I told her then ran quickly to meet her outside my house and walk to school with her.

"So how are you today?" She asked me.

"I'm fine." I told her.

"Are you excited to sit beside Yunho-ah today?" She asked, suspiciously with a little hope in her tone.

'Jeez... sitting next to that guy is like having a nightmare everyday!'

"Eh?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you like him? To be honest, the two of you are actually cute together." She told me, making me want to puke. Just thinking about being with him makes me sick! So sick!

"Well... he's handsome... But he's not my type..." I told her, honestly. She looked at me with wide shocked eyes.

"Omo! Not your type? But why? Don't you think he's cool? He's hot and talented too. He can sing, rap, dance and act. You're so perfect for him. Just looking at the two of you sitting next to eachother makes me squeal. Why is he not like-able to you?"

"Eun Sae-ah don't say that!" I shouted. "I don't like him!"

I felt my cheeks burn. I started to remember the kiss. Well if I actually think about it, he's really a good kisser... -What the hell am I saying?! I hate him! Even if he's the last man on earth I wouldn't marry him! Not a chance!

"Why?"

"I just don't, okay?" I said. "Does disliking need a reason?"

"Well yeah sort of... " She gave me a childish grin. "Well if you hate him... then why are you blushing?

"I'm not blushing!" I shouted at her

"Yes you are!" She teased. "Your face is so red. Stop denying it, Junhae-ah. You like him."

"Yah. I really don't, Eun Sae-ah." I told her.

We entered the school gates together. As soon as we passed by the hall way, we saw a crowd of girls screaming as Yunho passed by.

"Kyaaaa! Oppa! You're so hot!"

'So not!' I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Oppa! Kiss Me!" a girl squealed, half-begging.

I felt my cheeks burn as soon as I remembered my kiss with him. I couldn't believe I was thinking about it. But I couldn't help it. What's happening?

"Kyaaaa! Oppa! I love you!"

Even with all those girls araound him, Yunho doesn't seem all flattered. Instead, he was annoyed. He rolls his eyes and lets out a 'tch' as he hears the simultaneous screams of his fangirls.

"Those girls.... They have no shame..." Eun Sae whispered to me. "How could they just throw thmeselves to Yunho-ah. They're so insensitive! The guy just lost his girlfriend and they think they could replace her right away."

"He lost his girlfriend?" I echoed, half-asking, in disbelief. My heart sank a little.

"Yeah... well I'm not suppose to tell you this... But since you're the vice president and you're his new partner, now. I think you should know." She replied. I flinched at the word partner. I totally forgot that we'll be working together as student council leaders. "I know you think Yunho's all arrogant , strict and serious..."

'Tell me about it...'

"But he wasn't always like that. He used to be cheerful,sweet and energetic. Well that was before.... When Ara was still alive."

"Ara? Who's Ara?"

"Ara was my bestfriend and Yunho's girlfriend... She died last year because of leukemia." Eun Sae explained with a sad look on her face.

"Omo... Mianhe, Eunsae-ah..." I apologized. "I never should've asked."

"No. It's okay..." She said. "You know, you actually remind me of her. It's like she lives in you..."

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Eun Sae and I went to the class room. I sat beside Yunho and put my bag beside my chair. I put my books and notebooks inside my study table and waited for our Chemistry teacher to come. When our teacher entered the classroom, she immediately announced that we'd be having our first chem experiment for the year. She assigned us to our lab partners. Apparently, we can't have it by friends. Jaejoong was assigned to Changmin, Yoochun to Junsu, Eun Sae to So Eun. The teacher called many names then finally...

"Jung yunho and Kang Junhae..." She called out. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My body stiffened and my eyes widened.
 

'This isn't happening!' 

"The two of you ill be partners for the rest of the year. Have fun and cooperate with eachother."

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Yunho and I glanced at eachother then looked away.

"Well that's it!" Our teacher said, cheerfully. "Let's start our experiment."

Our teacher told us the instructions. She showed us a sample of what will happen. She did the experiment  first and after that it was our turn to do it. Yunho and I looked at eachother for awhile. There was an awkward silence between us.

"Aish... I'll do it..." He broke the silence between us as he tooke the beaker from me.

"No, it's okay..." I pulled the beaker away from him, but he didn't let  go and even pulled it from me.

"No... I'll do it..."

"Aish... let go!" My blood started to boil. We forced to get the beaker from eachother and by accident, I hit the erlenmeyer flask that is beside me. It fell down the florr and shattered into small pieces.

Everyone gasped. Our teacher rushed to see if one of us got scratched by the broken glass and fortunately we were fine.

"Aish... do you have to be clumsy all the time?" Yunho asked  frustratedly.

"I didn't mean to... besides, you pulled it away from me.

"And I'm the one to blame, now?" The tone in his voice slightly, rose.

"I never said that!" I snapped.

"Aish... You're irritating me!" He shouted back. "Eversince you came, my school life has been ruined."

"And you're the one to talk?!"

We started fighting, forgetting that we were in school and there was a teacher in front of us.

"Guys, chill it's just a flask!"

"The two of you stop it right now!" Our teacher said with authority, but we didn't stop fighting.

"Kang Junhae, Jung Yunho, I'll see the two of you in detention."

We finally stopped fighting. Our jaws dropped. Our eyes widened.

"WHAT!?"

"You heard me!" Our teacher said as she glares at us, while touching the frame of her glassses.

"B-but! Sesangnim!"

"Two hours of detention after your last subjects. See you there!"

With that, She left. Yunho stared at me and gave me a death glare. I glared back at him and rolled my eyes

"He's getting really annoying!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N. : Well I hope you like my update! I was able to update fast this time. I'd like to say thanks to those who gave their comments. Thank you for the inspiration! I'd like to thank rosejulian for the 'inspiration' that she gave me. Haha Saranghe!  I promise to update faster on the holidays! Saranghe!

Merry Christmas!

~~Love Kei-chan! <3