Confused and Hurt

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_UkxqzmC0M&feature=feedf


 


~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

I woke up early to start my day right. Even if last night was a painful experience for me, it’s not going to make me give up on dad. I’ll do whatever it takes to make dad love me and make him realize that I’m not a disappointment to him and nothing’s going to stop me even if my whole body is aching because of dad’s hard punches last night.

I fixed myself and went to my study to work on our company’s status report. I knew I also had to make it up to our important guests also, so, I called and e-mailed them to explain what happened and apologize about my absence from yesterday’s important emergency meeting.

When I finished everything, I printed out my report and fastened it in a neat folder. I went out of my office to look for dad and show him that everything was taken care of.

”Aeja-sshi, have you seen, Appa?” I asked politely as I held the folder of my report in my hands. “I want to give my report.”


”Are you sure, young master? After what happened last night?” Aeja-sshi asked with a concerned expression.

”I’m fine, Aeja-sshi.” I told her with an assuring smile. “I’ve thought about it and realized that it was my fault, anyway. I plan to make it up to him today. So, I woke up early to finish my job.”

”Aigoo~ Master Yunjoong doesn’t know how lucky he is to have a kind, understanding son like you.” She said as she pinched my cheeks and I flinched.


”Yah! Aeja-sshii, it hurts and I’m not a child anymore.” I complained.

”Arasso. He’s in his room, right, now.”

”Kamsamnida!” I said as I bowed then left to rush to dad’s room to give the folder of important files to him.

As I was walking toward his room I heard him and mom talking. It seemed so important since their tone was serious. Their door was opened so, I could hear everything clearly.

”Why are you treating him like that, Yunjoong?” I heard mom say. Her voice was cracking. It seems like she had been crying. “He’s your son. How could you say things like that to him?!

”He isn’t my son!” He shouted and my eyes widened in shock.

’What is he saying?’  I thought, not believing what I was hearing.

”Yunho-ah is your son! Why do you keep neglecting him like that, Yunjoong?”


”Because I know that he isn’t!” He shouted. I felt my heart break in to pieces. Is that why he was so harsh to me? Because I’m not his son? I s that why he treats me like I’m just some sort of obligation? “You don’t have any right to complain about me being a horrible father to him, because I’m not! He was lucky I was good enough to raise him, feed him, give him good education! I paid for all his expenses! What more could he ask for!?”

”He’s your son! Why won’t you believe me?” Umma sobbed.

”What good did it give me, when I believed you, huh? I got my heart broken. You betrayed me and had him as a son with another guy!” He accused.

’Thud’

My parents turned their attention to me as they heard the sound of a pile of files drop on the floor.

”Yunho-ah…” My mom uttered in a nervous and shocked way as she saw me, by their bedroom door.

I quickly ran away from her and dad. It was enough. It hurt so much.

”Yunho-ah!” She called as she ran after me and grabbed my arm. “Yunho-ah we need to talk… So, I can explain things.”

”So, what, Huh? So I could know more about the truth and get hurt? It’s enough. It’s too much. It’s too painful. Please stop. My heart can’t endure it any longer. Don’t you know how hard I’ve tried to earn appa’s love?” I said as tears ran down my eyes. “How could you lie to me, Umma? Waeyo!?”

”I never lied to you, Yunho-ah. Please, trust me. Let me explain.” She begged. I couldn’t bear to see her hurt. So, I gave her a chance. We sat down and talked.

”Your father and I were arranged by our parents.” She started. ”He was eighteen and I was sixteen when we met. He was very nice, he learned to love me, but I didn’t because I was in love with someone else. Someone else owned my heart.”



 


A.N. Okay, it was short. I’m really sorry! It’s so short! I promise to update on Sunday ;) I hope you liked it. I left a cliffhanger. I know I’m evil Mwahahaha! LOL. So, you have to continue reading to see what happens.

With Love,
~Kei-chan <3