Her Decision

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXPFBbu3tiY&feature=channel_video_title



 

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

 

“You’re all those things, but those are the things that make you special that make my heart beat just for you…” He finished, making my heart beat fast. My eyes fluttered open and met with his gorgeous dark orbs.

“Yunho-sshi…. What-

Before I knew it his lips found mine and he, once again, cut me off with a sweet, blissful kiss…

I didn’t know what to do. I’ve never been in a relationship before. I never kissed a guy before- well, he kissed me once, but that was different. I was afraid, but for some reason it felt right… to be in his arms and his lips brushing softly against mine. He kissed me in a rather sweet, sincere way that made my heart flutter in excitement.

‘Maybe I do love you… Jung Yunho…”  I thought I decided to loosen up and give in to his sweet kisses. I wanted time to stop. I wanted to be in his arms forever. It felt so safe to be with him. I felt how it was to feel secured. My feelings with Yunho were different. They were feelings that I never felt from anyone, even my family. I felt like I was cared for, and for the first time I felt like I was special and important. I never felt like that around my step family, especially when my dad, the only person who loves me, left me to work in Japan.

Just as the sweet kiss felt like eternity, Yunho pulled away and gazed into my eyes.

“Saranghae… Kang Junhae…” He whispered. There was an evident blush on his cheeks as he uttered the most heart-warming words that I ever heard from him. I saw a different side of Yunho today and I actually found this side of his personality is kinda cute…

“Yunho-sshi… I…” I knew I felt something for Yunho as well, but something was holding me back. “I don’t know what to say… I need more time to think…”

I saw the disappointment in his eyes. He hung he his head low after hearing my answer, but manage to look me in the eyes and give me a sincere yet hurt smile. I bit my lower lip, feeling a bit guilty after seeing his reaction.

“Mianhe…” I told him. “I’ve never been in a relationship before. I just need time to sort out my feelings.”

“It’s alright. I understand.” He said with an assuring smile.
‘He looks handsome when he smiles…’ I thought.
“You don’t have to be sorry.” He added.
With that, an awkward silence took over the atmosphere around us.  It took a few minutes for us to snap back into reality and break the silence surrounding us.

“So…” He cleared his throat breaking the silence between us. “It’s getting late, I guess we should go.”

“Yeah… I guess we should.” I let out a tired chuckle.

“Would it be okay if I would give you a ride home?” He asked. “It’s not safe for a girl like you to walk all by yourself…”

I smiled at his thoughtfulness and nodded.
 



 



A.N. I’m sorry for the short and late update. I’ve been busy with school. I hope I don’t disappoint you guys and I hope you understand. Third year life is quite hard. I promise to give you a better update next time. I assure you that the chapter after this will be better. I’ve been having a writer’s block lately, because my mind is too occupied with school. I love you all and I hope you’ll understand. I promise to make it up to you guys next time

With love,
~Kei-chan <3