Ouch!

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EmJMJq_ktM&feature=channel_video_title

 



~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

It’s been such a day. A lot of crazy things happened in just one day and all of them made me really tired. I pushed the keys in the keyhole and opened the door. I entered the house and the lights were turned off, so I guess, my step mom and step sisters are already sleeping.


”Phew…” I sighed. It was a relief. If they’d find out that I went home late with Yunho, they’re going to bombard me with questions and nonsense lectures.

My sisters are both ‘fond’ (If that’s the right term, because they’re more like crazy about him.) of him. They’d be so mad at me if they find out that I ‘their’ Yunho just gave me a ride home.

I don’t really know what they saw in him. He was very mean to me the very first time I met him. He’s got a short temper and very often he causes the storms in my sunny days, but if I think about it, and if I think about how he acted a while ago and in the past few weeks, he’s … okay…


We had a rough start but I think he’s making an effort to make things work out for us to become friends and get along as ‘partners’, and besides, if I think clearly, he isn’t so bad after all.

I decided to walk-or more like, tip toe in to my room. I didn’t want to wake anyone up. I took little steps until I was near my room, when…

”KYAH!” I gasped when the lights abruptly opened to reveal my two step sisters and my step mom, standing in front of me with their arms across their chest.

”Where. Have. You. Been?” My step mom asked, emphasizing every word.


”I went to school to do my duty and met my classmate to return something.” I answered. I told them the truth. All what happened with Yunho were all an accident. I couldn’t really call that a date, since we don’t really like each other, do we? And besides, every thing that happened was a disaster… -Well, not really since I kinda have fun being stuck with him. But still… It wasn’t a date…

”Oh, really?” Tiffany questioned. “Those things made you came home late?”

 

“I saw you come out with Yunho. You’re lying.” Taeyeon yelled accusingly as she pointed her finger at me and stepped forward, making me step back. “Are you dating him?”

”I’m not lying! I just met him to return his uniform.” I replied, sternly. “I came late because we were stuck in the elevator at the mall.”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened and jaw dropped at my answer.

”Stuck… in the elevator… with MY Yunho-oppa?!”

”Yeah and why were you in a mall with him?” Tiffany asked as she lunged forward at me as well.

”It’s none of your business. Why are you so mad anyway?” I retorted.

”Why you!” She cursed.

”You’re seducing him, aren’t you? You flirt!” Taeyeon shouted as she slapped me hard.

”YAH!” I shouted. “I’m not that kind of girl and you have no right to accuse me of something I’m not!”

 

I shoved her hand away and decided to storm off, when Tiffany grabbed hold of my hair and pulled it hard.

”Ouch!” I yealped as she pulled it harder, causing my head to jerk backward. “Yah! Let go of me!”


”Yunho-oppa’s mine! You b****!” She shouted. “If I can’t have him then you can’t either!”

Taeyeon joined in to hurt me as well.

 

“Let go! You’re hurting me!” I shouted, almost begging.

”Just let go of her, Tifanny, Taeyeon.” My step mom said as she pulled them away from me. “She isn’t worth our time.”


And with that they left me on my knees crying. I ran into my room to lock myself in. I cried my heart out. It truly hurt to be accused of something I’m not. It hurt even more to be accused by them, my step family who knows nothing about me and has been mean to me since birth.

I hugged my mom’s picture tightly. It has been the only thing that is keeping me strong.

”Umma, I wish you were here. If you hadn’t died, life would be easier for me. Dad would not remarry and you’ll be here to take care of me. I really miss you, umma. I wish you were here.” I sobbed until I drifted to sleep.


 


 


A.N. So, how was it? I hope you liked it in spite of the fact that it was short! I think I won’t be able to update tomorrow, because I’ll update my other fics. I feel like I’ve already been neglecting them… XD

Well, Saranghe everyone! I’ll update soon. I promise.

Forgive me for the short update... The next one, I think, Is longer... XD If it isn't, then mian again.... XD

If I update tomorrow it means, I’ve already neglected my other Yunho fics…

LOL. Just kidding!

See ya on my next update!

With love,
~Kei-chan <3