Trapped (Part 1)

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGONSTGUpSs&feature=channel_video_title

 


~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

I went to the park near Seoul University to meet up with Junhae for my uniform. We agreed that we will meet at exact 11o’clock, after her duty at the library. It was already 11 o’clock, but she wasn’t there yet, so I decided to wait. Her work must have been hard, so I guess, I should just be patient.

Thirty minutes have passed and she still wasn’t there. The sky was a bit dark; it looked like it was going to rain.

‘Maybe I should just enter the school and meet her at the library...’ I thought. ‘But then what if I’ll meet her half way? What if she’s on her way?’ So, I decided to stay and wait for her.

It was already 12 o’ clock and still she wasn’t there. “Damn it.”  I cursed. “Is she trying to make fun of me?” The rain started to pour and I didn’t bring an umbrella. “Great! Just great!” I muttered in a sarcastic tone as I stood in the middle of the park all soaked in because of the rain.


“Maybe I should just go...” I said. I was about to leave when...

“Jung Yunho-sshii!” I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Kang Junhae holding a pink umbrella on her right hand and a paper bag, which I assume contains my uniform at her left.

“Yah! Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you. You s-said y-you’ll b-be here at eleven!” I complained, shivering.

“I’m really sorry. I was late, so, I had to extend my working hours.”She said apologetically as she shared her umbrella with me. “I’ll just make it up to you.”

“You always say that!” I said. “You do nothing but give me trouble. Look at me now, I’m all soaked and I’m freezing!”

“How about I treat you to a tea house?” She offered and I accepted it. I was really freezing and I needed something warm to drink. We went to a mall nearbyto go to the tea house and drink some nice warm tea together. The tea house was on the 5th floor. So, we took the elevator. We stood there a few inches away from each other, barely saying anything to each other as we waited for the elevator to open and bring us to the fifth floor. We were the only ones in the elevator and we were in a mall together. It was almost like we were dating... –Aish... Why am I even thinking of those things?

The elevator stopped all of a sudden as if it was stuck or something...

 

“Yunho-sshii, what’s happening?” She asked as her eyes widened in shock.

 

“I think we’re stuck...” He said. “But don’t panic...”

“I’ll call for help...” She said as she brought out her phone. I looked at her and something caught my eyes. The charm that I gave her was attached to her phone. I felt my heart skip a beat. For some reason, I was so flattered. I was happy that she was using it. I felt appreciated...

There’s no signal...” She sighed sadly. “Could you try calling for help through your cell phone?”

I brought out my phone to call Jaejoong to tell him that we got stuck in an elevator of a mall, but I couldn’t because it was impossible to get signal in a closed area.

“Negative...” I replied. “I’ve got no signal either...”

“What are we going to do, now?” She asked.

“I guess... Now we may panic...”



A.N. Keke... I’ll give a short update, for now. Mianhe! I promise to make the next chapter better ;)  Well, hope you liked it.  Thanks so much to everyone who commented, subscribed and read.  I love you all and I wish you’ll like the next one. I’ll try to update tomorrow even if I have TaeKwonDo training. I want to make all of you happy.

Please wish me and my little brother luck on my upcoming promotional test. I really want to be a 5th degree blue belter and hopefully my dongsaeng will become a 7th degree yellow belter already. I started earlier than him so I’m in a higher rank. Anyway, we’re both working hard, so please wish us luck on 22nd of May. 

Saranghe everyone! <3


With Love
~Kei-chan <3