Cheongmal Mianhe

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUFWGiPPac

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Yunho's P.O.V.~*~

"Kang Junhae-sshi." I called out, formally to the new student. "the principal ordered me to give you a tour in school. So, you must come with me, now."

She gave me a nod and went with me.

'Hmm that was easy. I thought she was gonna be stubborn again.'

I showed her the different places in school. I made sure she got everything right and memorized all the directions, so that she wouldn't get lost. Judging from how she acted the first time I met her, I could tell she's pretty reckless and clumsy. I don't want to get blamed  and get in trouble for  what may happen to her. I tried to focus on my job as the student council president. I did my best to put up with her and tried to loosen myself when I'm speaking to her. But I just couldn't take away the uneasy feeling that I feel everytime I'm with her.

'Is it because I kissed her? And I'm so guilty for hurting her and not apologizing that day and for stealing her probably first kiss?'  I tried to reflect on the things I did.

"Are there anymore questions, Kang Junhae-sshi?" I asked her, trying to distract myself from my own thoughts. She shook her head and started to leave to go back to our classroom, when I caught her by the arm and without thinking, I asked her:

"If I'm not mistaken, you're that girl I met four days earlier, right?"

She started to frown . I guess I made her angry.

'Yunho you pabo! Wrong move! Why'd you do that?' I cursed myself in my own thoughts.

"Yeah, so? Are you guilty now and ready to apologize for what you've done?" She snapped, and I got stratled. I wanted to say sorry  to her. But then my pride took over me. I mean, I don't want to be bossed around by some whinny girl! I don't know, but there's something about her that intimidates me and I don't like it.

"First of all..." I began, slightly laughing. "I didn't do anything to you..."

"You stole my firs kiss you ert! I barely even know you!-You pabo! If  you weren't my classmate, I'd kill you right now!" She snapped. She pouted in a childish manner. Her cheeks were slightly red out of embarrassment. This gave me a reason to and annoy her some more. It's kinda fun to get her so irritated.

"OMO. That was your first kiss?" I laughed, mocking her. "You've never kissed anyone bfore, eh? Haha... Don't play hard to get, clumsy girl. I know for sure that you loved it and you're getting my attention  so, I'd do it again, right?" I gave her a smirk and all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on my stomach as she punched me. I fell down the ground because of the pain. I wasn't expecting that she'd do such a thing.

"Not much of a guy aren't you, President Jung? If you think I'm as cheap as those girls who chase after you, well, I'm not okay? I'm very different from them so don't you dare mess with me because you don't know whom you're messing with."

-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"Ne, Hyung, that girl, Junhae... She's so interesting, isn't she?" Junsu asked , starting a conversation between us. He leaned forward to my desk, making me look away from my textbook and stare at him in disbelief.

'Interesting? What's so interesting about her?' 

"She's just another girl..." Is said as I looked at my textbook again and pretended to start reading.

"Hyung, don't you like her?" Junsu asked.

"No." I replied, bluntly. "Yah! Just read your textbook and keep quiet before we get in trouble." I hissed at him, changing the subject.

I saw him pout childishly.

"You're so mean, Hyung!" Junsu whined.

"Mmmmhmmm...  sure..." I murmured.

"Aish... Hyung, why are you so anti-social!" Junsu demanded. " Why don't you try being friendly with her?"

"Nah I don't feel like being friendly with her.  Mianhe, Junsu-ah." I said

The bell rang and it was time to go home. I started fixing my things. I was about to go, when my friends came by and told me to come with them for a while.

"Guys, you know what, I got to talk to that new girl, Junhae a while ago." I heard yoochun say excitedly.

"Really?" Junsu asked. As usual he's so interested about the topic. "She's so cute, isn't she?"

I simply rolled my eyes and sighed.

'What the hell is so cute about her?  Why are my friends so interested about her anyway?"

"Yeah. She's smart too!" Changmin added. " I heard she's our new student council vice president."

'Vice President? Then does that mean.... Oh no! This is not happening! I'm not working with her! There is no way!!!'

"She seems nice too and sweet." Jaejoong concluded.

'Pshh... That's what you think!'

"So, Yunho-hyung. What do you think of her." Yoochun asked, intriguingly. "Is she your type? She's your seatmate, right? Did you make your move?"

"I'm not interested inher." I answered and they all gasped and started to protest.

"Otteoke? She's awesome!"
 

"And hot"

"And pretty!"

"And nice!"

"Why do you hate her, Hyung?"

"Look, you can't force me to  like someone. Besides, do you think I'd be able to manage having crushes when I've got a lot to think of?" I asked irritably.

"We just wanted to help you." Junsu said.

"Yeah. We want tot help you move on and learn to love someone again..." Changmin added.

"Look, I don't have time for those!" I shouted. "I don't have time for girls, for friendship or for love! Could you just stop bothering me and mind your own businesses.?"

"You don't have time or you don't want to give time?" Yoochun asked. "Why can't you just accept it, hyung? Ara's gone and she's never coming back.  You have to move on and continue with your life."

"Why do you care?" I asked angrily. "Could you just leave me alone! Just stop bothering me, okay?"

"Hyung, think about this... Maybe Junhae can be your new princess..." Changmin said and I glared at him.

"I have only one princess...." I told him. "She's gone but no one can replace her... especially that girl... She's nothing compared to my Ara... Falling in love isn't the same with out Ara..."

"Hyung..."

"Yah! What's wrong with you. hyung?" Yoochun asked, demanding to know. "You've changed. You've started to push us away. You're different, now. You don't smile like the way you used to. You gave up on our dream. What's happening?" We don't know you anymore!
 

"You wouldn't understand!" I refused to tell.

"How could we understand if you wouldn't even tell us?"

"Aish, Yoochun-ah stop it..." Jaejoong hissed, asking him to calm down.

"Just out of this, Yoochun-ah!" I shouted, furiously.

"Yunho-ah, Yoochun-ah... Stop this right now!"

"Hyungs! Don't fight please!"

"No! I demand to know!" Yoochun said stubbornly.

"Stop being so stubborn, Yoochun-ah." I warned. "This is none of your business. Give it up!"

"No! You're my friend and I need to know!"

"Just shut up already!"

"Why did you quit DBSK, Hyung?" He questioned. I froze and started to tremble. Apparently, this is a sensitive question to me. "Your dream is to be a singer, why did you give up all of a sudden?"
 

"Just leave me alone... " I murmured.

"Why, hyung?!"

"Don't make me do things I don't want to do, Yoochun-ah."

"I want to know, Hyung!"

"It's because I'm tired of you guys already" I lied to them. I was better  that way. I don't want them to be burdened with my problems. I decided to hurt them, because I know that they'll only get more hurt when they get involved with my problems. My father would blame them for my faults and I don't want that to happen. Not to them...

"So the truth finally showed." Yoochun said. I could feel the sadness and anger in his tone. I was hurt too, deep inside. But I stayed strong in front of him. I hid my feelings and put on an emotionless expression to mask everything that I feel

"You were asking for it. So there you have it." I said and walked away.

 

"Hyung, maybe he didn't mean it! Don't get mad so easily!" I heard Changmin say to Yoochun.

"He already said it, Changmin! At least we now know what we really are to him."

"Yunho-ah! Yunho-ah!" I heard Jaejoong call after me.

"Yah! What do you want!" I asked, putting an irritated tone.

"Stop pushing us away, Yunho-ah!" He told me. "What happened to you?" Where's the Yunho that we know?"

"He died along time ago... " I said coldly. 'He's still here... but he can't show up...'

"Yunho-ah... Stop hurting yourself. If it's about Ara-

"Ara has nothing to do with this, Jaejoong-ah... If you'll excuse me, I really have to go now. My transpo is already here."

I walked away and went in the car. I told the driver to drive immediately, because I can no longer hold the sadness that I'm feeling. I felt so bad for hurting them. They weren't just my friends, to me. They were my family. I can't believe I could hurt them like that. But it was better that way. I don't want them to get in trouble because of me.

'I'm sorry guys...' I thought as I stared out into the window and watch the rain pour as tears from my eyes roll down my cheeks "Cheongmal Mianhe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:  So that's it! Poor Yunho...  I hope you'll like it! Sorry for the late update! I promise to update earlier next time! Saranghe! <3

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all!

~Love, Kei-chan <3