His parents' 'love' story:Misunderstandings, Brainwashing, Confusion and Weaknesses...(part 5-last)

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnkhzC8NVY4


 


 

~*~Normal P.O.V.~*~

~*~Flashback~*~

Four years have past and Heeyoung finally graduated. She and Yunjoong got married eventually a few months after their graduation.


Heeyoung stopped finally seeing Chondae and decided to open her heart to Yunjoong and give him a chance. She trusted him now. She learned to trust him the very day he confessed. She knows in her heart, that she doesn’t love him, but she was willing to trust him and let love bloom as time passes by. Yunjoong, on his part, was actually happy with her decision. It was enough for him that she trusted him. He promised her that her trust won’t be a waste.

Even when both of their feelings aren’t that clear yet, Yunjoong got Heeyoung pregnant on their honeymoon. Heeyoung was already 5 months pregnant with their first child. Heeyoung was often left at home, since she has to rest to keep the baby healthy. Yunjoong worked hard. He was really excited to see his child and he swore he’s give the baby what he needed. Even if he’s working hard and often tired, Yunjoong never neglects his duties as Heeyoung’s husband. When he comes home, he makes sure that he helps Heeyoung with the chores so that she wouldn’t strain herself that much.

It was a beautiful Friday morning and Yunjoong and his parents were out to take care of important things in the company. Heeyoung, was left at home bored to death as usual and lonely.

’Yunjoong-oppa promised he’d come home soon. I’m starting to feel lonely. I miss him.’ Heeyoung thought. She had to admit, her feelings are blooming already. Their relationship has gotten better and better each day. They have a wonderful relationship. No fights or what so ever. If there are any, they talk about it and fix it, and try to work it out as much as possible.

The door bell finally rang, making Heeyoung smile and rush to the door excitedly, thinking that it was her beloved husband and in laws.

Her eyes widened and jaw dropped when she saw someone who isn’t Yunjoong at her door step.   Someone from her past who happened to be, her ex-boyfriend, Sung Chondae.

Heeyoung and Chondae’s break up was very rough and didn’t turn out so well. Chondae didn’t take it very easily.

”Ch-Chondae…” She stuttered, anxious and frightened to see him in front of her.


”Heeyoung-ah…” Chondae said in a hurtful tone as he met eyes with her. Heeyoung felt frightened, especially when he took a step forward, making her step backward.

Chondae kept on moving forward and Heeyoung kept on moving backward until they went inside.

”Chondae… I’m happy with my life… Please leave and never bother me again…” Heeyoung pleaded. There were tears in her eyes. She was afraid and intimidated by his presence.

”Heeyoung-ah…” Chondae uttered her name. “Until now I can’t get over you… I still love you… Tell me, what he has that I don’t?”

”Yunjoong-oppa is a nice person. I don’t want to hurt him. He might suspect something if he sees you here. We’re very happy now, Chondae. We are going to have a child. Please, just go and never meddle with our lives again…” She said. She gasped, when he pushed her to the wall and cornered her. He placed his arms on the sides to not let her escape.

”Chondae… Please… don’t do this…” She begged. Tears were running down her cheeks.

’Yunjoong-oppa, I need you. I’m scared… please save me…’ She thought as hot tears poured down her cheeks.


She flinched when she felt Chondae’s lips press against hers, in a rather forced and fierce kiss. She didn’t like it. She tried to push him, but she was too vulnerable.

Things became more horrible when the door opened, to reveal the shock expression on Chondae and his parents faces.

”JUNG HEEYOUNG!” Her mother- in-law screeched.

Yunjoong, knew very well that his wife was innocent. He tried to stay calm, but once he saw Chondae, he didn’t hesitate to become violent.

”Let go of Heeyoung, you, b******!” He yelled as he grabbed Chondae by the collar and punched him in the face.  “Yah! Get out of here! And never come back. I f I see you again, I swear I’m going to kill you, so, you better not test me Sung Chondae…”

Chondae immediately left and Yunjoong immediately rushed to his crying wife.

”Chagiya… Are you alright? Are you hurt? Is the baby alright? Did he do anything to you?”  He bombarded her with questions and hugged her protectively, securing her into his arms.

”Oppa, I’m so sorry, but it wasn’t anything like you saw… Please believe me. I- before she could even finish her explanation, her mother-in-law, pulled her hair and yelled at her.

”You flirt! How dare you let other men enter our house while Yunjoong is gone, working hard for your child?!”

”Umma, calm down. Don’t hurt her!” Yunjoong begged as he went in front of his mom to hold her back and stop her from hurting Heeyoung.

”How dare you even act like your all hurt, when you’re cheating on Yunjoong all along?! And that Child. Is that even his?” Mrs. Jung questioned, slapping Heeyoung furiously, not being able to control her emotions.

”Umma, I know the child is mine! Stop saying those things! It wouldn’t be helpful for her! She’s pregnant! “ Yunjoong’s tone raised at his mother as he pushed her away from Heeyoung. “I’m tired and I don’t like having fights in our house, so please just let it go…”

He then pulled Heeyoung to their room. He got the first aid kit to treat the bruises that Heeyoung got from his mom.

”Heeyoungie, tell me, where it hurts…” He told her as he examined her arm. “Do you want me to take you to the hospital?”

Heeyoung just simply shook her head and hung her head low. She tried to hide her tears.

”Why are you always looking out for me, oppa?” She asked. “Why do you always ask if I’m hurt, when all a long you’re the one who’s hurting?”

”I’m not hurt. I’m fine. Stop crying , now, Heeyoung. It will be bad for our baby. I trust you. I know you don’t love Chondae and I know you’re not that kind of girl. No matter what umma and appa say. I’ll always believe in you. I trust you, Heeyoung. I know you can’t do such a thing. So, don’t be sad anymore. I’ll always be here…” He told her as he hugged her protectively. “I’ll protect you…”


”Oppa. Komawo…” She said as she hugged him back.

”After what happened, living here with umma and appa will be hard for you. They won’t believe you and it’ll be dangerous for us and the baby to live here, especially when they’re still mad. I don’t want umma to do anything to you, so, I thought we should move tomorrow, first thing in the morning.”

”But, oppa-

”I’ll talk it out with umma and appa. Don’t worry anymore and get some rest, arasso?”

”Arasso, oppa.”

With that Yunjoong gave her a kiss on the cheek and watched over her until she fell asleep.

~*~

The next morning Yunjoong was determined to leave and move out with Heeyoung. His parents refused, of course. His mom didn’t even want Heeyoung around. They wanted them to get a divorce, but Yunjoong refused.


”First of all, it was your fault, since you arranged me with her. I’ve learned to love Heeyoung, already, and now you’re asking me to leave her? I won’t let her go and I’ll protect her. We’re going to have a child, soon and I can’t just leave her like that. Mianheyo.”  Yunjoong said with a bow. In the end, they weren’t able to stop him.

Yunjoong and Heeyoung tried to live a happy life on their own. Yunjoong took good care of Heeyoung and made sure that she and the baby are both fine.


~*~

Heeyoung finally gave birth to one healthy baby boy. After Heeyoung rested and finally woke up, the nurse handed a cute healthy baby boy wrapped in a blue blanket.

Heeyoung smiled as she held the little bundle of joy in her arms.

                                                         

(A.N.Isnt he such a cutie Patootie? Hahaha... He was so fat when he was only a baby. Who would've thought he'd grow up to be such a hot man... Gosh... Don't you just want to pinch his chubby chubby cheeks? XD Aiggoo~~ Gyeopta!!~ X3)



She looked at Yunjoong and gave him a smile.

”Yunjoong-oppa… He’s so handsome just like you. Do you want to hold him?” She asked with a smile.

”Heeyoungie… I… I don’t know… I mean… I’ve never held a new born baby before and he looks so fragile and I might hurt him.  Maybe next time I guess…” Yunjoong said, nervously as he shrugged and scratched his head.

”Aish… Don’t be silly. It will be fine. Come here.” She said and he obeyed. She gently placed the little boy in his arms. “See?  You’re doing a great job as his appa.”

”Annyeong…” He was about to great his baby boy when he remembered they haven’t given him a name, yet.

”Chagiya… we haven’t given him a name yet…” He looked at his wife with a worried expression.

”OMO!” Heeyoung mentally slapped herself.

”Yah… Heeyoungie… we’re bad parents…” Yoonjoong said as he pouted. The baby woke up and started crying. Yoonjoong panicked but immediately cradled his son in his arms.

”Yah… don’t cry… my uhh… nameless son…”

It’s seems like the baby understood that he didn’t have a name and started crying even harder.

”Yah… Heeyoung… He’s crying!” Yunjoong panicked.

”I want to name him a name that has our initials Y and H in it… How about Yunho?”  She said. Yoonjoong looked at her when their baby stopped crying.

”Jung Yunho… It sounds nice, Heeyoung…” Yunjoong said with a smile the baby giggled and both Heeyoung and Yunjoong laughed.

”It’s seems like he likes it.” Yunjoong said. “Welcome to the world, Yunho-ah.”

Yunjoong started to wonder if his parents wanted to see the baby. He gave Yunho to Heeyoung and looked at his phone to check if his parents bothered to call him and ask about their grandchild. He sighed when he saw that there was no message or any missed calls from his umma and appa. It was a very important day for him and Heeyoung and yet they never even bothered to congratulate them.

”Oppa, is there anything wrong?” Heeyoung asked. She knew very well that there was something bothering him. “Come on, tell me.”

”Umma and appa didn’t even bother to visit or call or send a message.” Yunjoong replied as he hung his head low. Heeyoung lifted his chin up and smiled at him.

”Yah… Don’t be upset. It’s too early. Maybe they’ll come later.”

”I just hope so…” He sighed. Heeyoung gave him a kiss on the cheek and held his hand to comfort him. Just then, the door burst open and Yunjoong and Heeyoung’s friends came in.

”Sugyoon-ah, JoongHyun-hyung, Yoongshik-ah, Junhwan-ah” Yunjoong said. “You guys came.”


”ByulYee-ah! SeoHee-ah!” Heeyoung exclaimed happily.

”Of course. It’s an important day to you and Heeyoung . We couldn’t miss it.” JoongHyun said as he patted his friend’s shoulder.


”JoongHyun-oppa, where’s Jaeya-unnie?” Heeyoung asked, referring to Joonghyun’s wife.

”Ah, Heyooung-ah.  Jaeya couldn’t come. She’s resting taking care of Jaejoong-ah. She just gave birth to him last January 26, remember?” Joonghyun replied.

”Ahh… Okay.” Heeyoung said with a nod.

”So, is that my nephew? What’s his name?” Joonghyun asked as he looked at the cute little baby in Heeyoung’s arms.

”Yunjoong-oppa and I named him Yunho.” Heeyoung replied, smiling proudly.

”Can I hold him?” He asked. Heeyoung nodded. She was about to give Yunho to his uncle Joonghyun when, Yunjoong stopped her to ask his hyung, “Yah, Hyung, did you wash your hands? Put alcohol, first. My son might get sick.”

”Arasso.” Joonghyun said as he got a bottle of alcohol on the side table and put some on his hand. He smiled at his best friend’s protectiveness over Yunho.


After making sure that Yunho is safe from germs, Yunjoong placed the baby boy in his hyung’s arms. He had a worried look on his face, thinking that his best friend might drop his precious Yunho. Joonghyun noticed this and chuckled.

”Aish~ Yunjoong-ah, you don’t have to worry. I’m a father too. I won’t drop Yunho-ah, isn’t that right, my dear nephew?” He said as he looked at the curious baby who’s looking at Joonghyun with a puzzled babyish expression. It seems like he’s trying to know his uncle better. “I’m your uncle Joonghyun. When you grow up, you can come over to our house and play with Jaejoong, arasso?”

 

It seems like the baby understand his uncle very well, since he gave him a toothless smile.

~*~

The day ended and Yunjoong’s parents didn’t come for at least one visit. He tried to call them, but they didn’t answer. He tried to confront them about it. He left Heeyoung in the hospital and came to his parents’ house.

”Why are you here?” His father asked with a cold expression.

”You didn’t come to the hospital to visit Heeyoung and our new born child…” He answered, straight to the point. “Don’t you have any concern about your grandson?”

”The child isn’t our grandson. That Heeyoung is a liar, a cheater, a gold digger…” His mother said, breaking his heart. He didn’t like it when he hears something bad about his wife. He knew very well that Heeyoung is a beautiful girl, inside and out. She wouldn’t do such a thing. It also hurt him how his parents wouldn’t accept his precious, extremely cute son, Yunho.

”I’m a father, now. It’s a wonderful experience for me. I finally have a child to love. I’m so happy to have him, why aren’t you? How could you treat him like that? How could you say things like that, to my Heeyoung?” He questioned, truly hurt. “You, know what, I’ll just go…  I knew you wouldn’t accept them anyway. It hurts me to hear such hurtful things from you…”

~*~


Yunjoong left with a shattered heart. He went back to the hospital to watch over Heeyoung. He gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and her hair.

He went to the nursery room to look at his son. He smiled as he looked at his son through the glass. He was sleeping soundly.

’Who wouldn’t love someone like you, Yunho-ah.’ He thought. ‘Don’t worry. If you’re grand parents won’t accept you… Appa is here. Appa will always love you and protect you…

~*~

Yunjoong tried to stay strong and forget about everything, for Yunho’s sake. He loves him so much.

But, Yunjoong, was just like any people.  He can be drawn to emotions too. He had weaknesses. He gets depressed like everyone.

”She doesn’t love you. That child isn’t yours!”

”You’re a disappointment! You’re ruining everything!”

”Why did you bring that child here anyway? That Child is a disgrace!”

More hurtful words popped and replayed in his mind. He couldn’t take it. There was just too much going on. It’s like his parents didn’t love him. It was as if the whole world is against him. He loved Yunho, but he was weak. He eventually gave in and grew apart from his son.


He couldn’t look at him nor touch him, anymore, because every time he does, the hurtful words kept on replaying in his mind. His parents’ brainwashing, criticizing and hurtful words were all too strong for him…

Their wrong parenting, turned Yunjoong into a heartless monster…

~*~ End of Flashback~*~


 


 

A.N. Okay… I’m so sorry for not being able to update yesterday! WHahh but anyway, this update is long, so, I hope you won’t get mad anymore.

I was supposed to update tomorrow, but I only finished half of it. My dad made me sleep because I have TaeKwonDo training at 9:00. If I become late, I’ll get punished by my seonsaengnims… TT>TT

Moreover, it’s only two days away from my Promotional exam. I have to train hard and get some rest to be energetic.

It’s also my brother’s birthday on May 21, so there’s a lot of stuff going on!

Anyway, I’ll try to update tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone who consoled me on my problem.

I always knew I can count on my lovely readers. <3

Well, until my next update.

With love,
~Kei-chan ♥