Together, Acceptance, and a Plan....

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiT9cz1Vi_M
 


~*~ Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

“So… Does this mean… you and I are….”  I hesitantly began as I caressed her cheek.

“Together?” She asked with a smile, continuing my sentence.

“Yeah…. Are we together now?” I asked her, making sure that she agrees and that I’m hers and she’s now mine…

“I guess so…. Do you want to be together, Yunho-shii?” She asked as she bit her lip and looked away to hide her blush.  She looked really cute, just like a baby asking for a candy.

“Of course, but you have to do me a favor…” I said with a smirk, causing her to look all puzzled. She tilted her head to the side as a sign of confusion.

“You have to call me oppa from now on….” I continued with a smile as I ran my fingers through her soft silky dark brown hair.

“Arasso, Yunho-oppa…” She said with a smile. My heart couldn’t help but beat fast against my chest as I heard her call me oppa for the first time. I smiled as I embraced her again and held her tightly in my arms. I lifted her up and spun her around in excitement.

“Oppa, put me down!” She said, surprised with my actions, but later on she giggled as I spun her again and again.

“Yah! Oppa, I’m serious. Please put me down, now. I really feel dizzy. “She begged and I finally put her down but I still held her in my arms.

I slightly pulled away from her, only to lean again for a kiss, when the door opened, revealing some of our cute little students from Kinder -Amethyst with eyes as wide as saucers, and jaws,  dropping on the floor as they stood at the door step, gasping at the sight. I blushed at embarrassment when I realized that my arms were wrapped around Junhae’s slim waist and her hands on my chest.

“Get a woom (room) ….” Another kid, named Moonbin demanded with his hands covering his eyes.

“Aish… You disrespectful little brat…” I muttered under my breath after I heard his comment. What happened to innocent little kids nowadays?

“Yah, Oppa…. He’s just a kid…” Junhae hissed as she grabbed my arm and held on to it.

“I knew it… You were together after all….” Byul Yi giggled.

I felt my cheeks heat up at her comment. I’ve never felt so embarrassed before in my life.

“Aish… eh hehehe… Actually…. wejustgottogether…” I said, in a tone that was almost inaudible for them to hear as I scratched my non-itchy head.

“We should, start our lesson, now kids. We don’t have enough time left.” Junhae said, changing the topic as she went to the teacher’s table to fix the visual aids. The kids started sulking but went to their places and obeyed right away.


 


 


A few days passed and the rumors spread around school about me and Junhae.  I felt bad for her since a lot of girls started hating on her. As for Changmin, we planned to talk about things and since he’s an open-minded person, he agreed to talk. I was thankful for his consideration of course.

“So you and Junhae-ah are together, now?” He asked as he gave us a sad but hearty smile.

I noticed the hurt in his tone and looked down at the floor, feeling slightly guilty about dating Junhae. Junhae, on the other hand just nodded in reply.

“I’m really sorry, Changmin-ah. I’ll understand if you’re mad at me and-“  Junhae tried to apologize but she was cut-off by Changmin.

“It’s okay. There’s no need to be sorry about dating Yunho-hyung. I’m a little - hurt about it to be honest, but I’m also happy for the two of you. I can’t be mad at the girl who makes my hyung happy, and I can’t be mad at Yunho-hyung for making the girl I like happy. Don’t worry about it.” He explained with a hearty smile.


“Thanks for being open-minded and considerate about this, Min.” I told him as I gave him a brotherly hug. You’ll find the right girl for you someday.”

“Just promise me that the two of you will take care of each other.”He said, pulling away from the hug to give Junhae a friendly hug as well.

“Come on, let’s go and eat. I’m really starving!” He suggested, pulling us happily to the cafeteria to meet up with the others. Junhae, Eunsae came to share one table with us. Our circle of friends just got bigger since the day Junhae and I got together. Everything’s just going perfectly.

“Yah, Eunsae-ah, chew your food properly or you’ll choke!” Junhae scolded Eunsae, who was currently stuffing more of Junhae’s cooking in .

“I can’t help it, Junhae! You’re cooking’s awesome! Everything you cook is so good it makes me wonder why your step family doesn’t bother eating them. I mean come on, your cooking makes all the school stress go away!” EunSae reasoned out as she continued to eat.

“Aish… “ Junhae could only sigh her best friend.  I chuckled a lot at Eunsae’s actions. She reminds me a lot about Changmin. She’s pretty cute that way. It’s rare to find a girl who can eat a lot like EunSae. It’s a good thing for her anyway, since she doesn’t get fat even she eats a lot just like Changmin. She’s quite unique too and interesting.

I glanced over at our maknae who had his gaze at his fellow food lover.  He seemed so amazed at Eunsae and he just kept his attention at her instead of keeping his attention on his food. It was rare to see him that way. Changmin DOESN’T neglect his food for girls. He loves food more than anything else.

Looks like Eunsae is a special case….

‘I wonder….’  I thought as I looked at Changmin and then at Eunsae. I looked at Junhae  and she smiled then gave me a wink. It seems like we were thinking of the same thing….

Junhae and I have a plan and I hope it will work. I should tell the others too. I’m sure they’d want to help.

 


 


 


A.N.  Annyeong! I missed you guys so much! I know I’ve disappointed you for not updating for quite a long  time, so I’m REALLY REALLY sorry for that. I’ve been quite busy in school, because third year life is really hard. I failed to update in a while due to the writer’s block that I got from stress in school and sometimes at home. But everything’s fine now. Ideas are slowly getting in my head so I guess I’ll be able to update a lot on the summer.

Love you all.

And I hope you stay tuned to my story and don’t unsubscribe >_<
I promise I’ll finish this for you guys and I promise I’ll give you better updated from now on.

Again, I’m really sorry for keeping you waiting.


Until my next update!

With love, Kei-chan