Detention

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ln-mfhlSE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Yunho's P.O.V.~*~

After classes, I went to detention with Junhae. Damn that girl. She got me into trouble again. Why did she have to be my partner? She's so clumsy and annoying. Jeez... She's getting on my nerves. I've never been to detention. All my life I've always been a good student. And now, because of some girl, I'd get a bad record. This could cause me my grades and it's all her fault.

I went to the Chemistry Lab with her. We sat down and waited for our teacher to come and talk to us. I was feeling uneasy. I hated detention. For all I know, detention is for trouble makers and I'm not one of them. Everything was so unfair. I hated detention especially when I'm having it with that girl. We sat for a while and did nothing. Detention was trully boring. And to think that I have an important meeting with my father. For sure I'll get scolded by appa again and it's all her fault.

I just kept on looking at my watch from time to time. I'm gonna be late for my meeting. I wasn't suppose to  be late. It was my second chance to prove dad and Sang Yoon-hyung wrong. I couldn't get into trouble again.

"Yah... You really should apologize..." I told Junhae.

"I did nothing wrong..." She stubbornly said.

"You caused me punishment. This is all your fault." I explained.

"My fault? It was also your fault. you wouldn't let me help."

"Well if you hadn't been clumsy, this couldn't have happened."

"Well if you didn't shout at me-"

"I'm gonna be late for a special meeting because of you!" I shouted at her. " My dad's waiting for me in a meeting! It's very important to him and to me. If I'll miss this... I'll disappoint him!"

"Everything was an accident! I didn't mean to... okay?" She said as her eyes started to get a little watery. Somehow I felt kinda guilty for shouting at her...  It was a bit sad to look at her like that. But I didn't admit it... I don't want her to think that I'm weak and her tears affect me. Besides, it was really her fault! Why should I feel guilty?

"Yah! Jung Yunho! Pull yourself together! Stop feeling guilty! It wasn't your fault!"

I tried to restrain myself from looking at her. I tried to distract myself but I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. She was actually very...pretty. She's so cute and now I feel guilty for yelling at her. -And oh my gosh that cute childish pout of hers reminded me of my Ara...

'Yah! What the hell am I thinking... She's different! She's not my Ara... She's Kang Junhae... The clumsy bothersome girl who always gets me into trouble... I hate her and I never will like her... NEVER!'

 

"Ne, Hyung... That girl Junhae... She's interesting, isn't she?"

"Hyung... Don't you like her?"

"She's so cute isn't she?"

"She's smart too! I heard she's the new student council vice president..."

"She seems nice, too.-And sweet!"

"So, Yunho-hyung, what do you think of her? Is She your type? She's your seatmate, right? Did you make your move?"

"Otteoke? She's awesome!"

"And Hot"

"And PRETTY!"

"And NICE!"

"Why do you hate her, hyung?"

 

'Yeah... Why do I hate her, anyway?'  I started to think things through. Do I really hate her that much? What if I don't? 'Yah! Those guys! It's all their fault! If they hadn't said those things I wouldn't think of that girl anymore! Why am I affected anyway? I... I don't care about her! She's just some bothersome, trouble magnet!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-


It took one hour and  thirty minues for Sesangnim to come.  She entered the Chemistry lab with a firm strict look on her face.

"I hope the two of you learned your lesson."

"Mianhe, Sesangnim..." we muttered.

"I expected more from the two of you for being the student council leaders."

"I'm very sorry, sesangnim." Junhae said as she bowed.

"We promise that it would never happen again..." I added.

"It better not... You are both leaders. You should be good examples to the class."

"We're very sorry." We both apologized again as we bowed.

"I'll let the two of you go, for now. But I don't want this to happen again, arrasso?"

"De, sesangnim..."

And with that, Sesangmin dismissed us. Junhae and I exited the chem lab. As I went out, my eyes widened as I saw my cousin, Sang Yoon. He must've thought that I got myself into trouble and I wasn't behaving well in school.  Seeing his expression, I already knew that I'm in trouble. I turned to Junhae and gave her another glare. She looked back at me with a guilty expression on her face.

"Sang Yoon-hyung..." I stammered as I faced my cousin

"Jung Yunho..." He said in a serious tone. He grabbed my arm and dragged me as he walked. I shoved my hand away, releasing myself from his tight grip.

"What do you want?" I asked, coldly.

"Just get in thecar, Yunho..." He said as he half-dragged and half-pushed me. I had no choice but to do as told. I opened the door. I was about to hop in when I saw my dad at the back seat. I was surprised to see him. He doesn't usually go to school with our family driver to pick me up. Usually, he's at home doing extra work or at his office, working on some important reports needed for our family business. I studied his expression... and it wasn't good. This may have something to do with me,  being absent in the meeting that he wanted me to attend. Oops....

"So, this is the reason why you didn't attend the meeting... Been in to trouble, eh? Yunho? " He asked. I looked at the ground and avoided his cold glare. "Is this what you've been doing, Yunho? Fighting in class and getting yourself in to trouble?"

"Appa.. Please let me explain... I really didn't mean to... It was all a misunderstanding-

"You're getting yourself into trouble, now?" He questioned. "Year by year you're getting worse! What's happening to you?"

"I just had a misunderstanding with-

I tried to explain but he cut me off .

"You must be spending too much time with those four trouble some, no-good-

"YAH! Jaejoong-ah, Changmin-ah, Junsu-ah and Yoochun-ah have nothing to do with this!" I cut him off. My tone rose as my temper rose. I didn't want to hear him give more negative comments about my friends. Even if he is my father... He had no right. I didn't like how he judged them. His judgements about them our all wrong. My friends are the opposite of what he's saying. They wouldn't let anything bad happen to me and they surely won't lead me to do bad things. I know I haven't been treating them very well these days due to all my problems, but I really love them... They're the brothers I would really like to have...

"And you're learning to talk back too, huh?" He concluded."Are they being a bad influence to you, now? Are you learning all these from them?"

"Everything's my fault, appa. Please don't get them involved."

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

When we reached our house, I rushed quickly to my office. I decided to not take a rest anymore and get started on the report that my dad wanted me to finish. I my laptop and my picture with Ara flashed through the screen. I stared at it for awhile and sighed.

'Things aren't going well for me...' I thought. 'I really miss you, Ara...I wish you're still here with me...'

I snapped out from my reverie as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said as I started typing my report.

"Young master, you haven't eaten nor rested yet."

It was Aeja-sshi. An old worker of ours. She has been working for my family even before I was born. She's very kind to me. She's like a mother to me. She knows me very well and very often, she knows what I'm hiding inside. She knows when I'm sad and depressed. She knows me better than my parents do. In fact, She's more like my own parent. She knows all my secrets. She gives me advices when I need help. She's a very kind person.

"Oh... Ummmm...Hi there, Aeja-sshi." I greeted her. "I just thought I should get this job done. I don't want appa to get mad at me."

"You're Appa's being harsh to you, you know... If you keep doing that you're gonna get sick. You're still young and you're already as workaholic as he is..."

I chuckled.

"I can also sense that you're having a problem... Do you want to talk about it?"

"Aeja-sshi... why do you know me so well?" I asked, finally giving up. I knew I couldn't hide anything from her.

"I've been taking care of you since the day you were born. How could I not know you?" She gave me a pat on the shoulder. "So, would you tell me what happened."

"Things aren't going well for me... I don't know what to do... I disappointed appa... I hurt my friends.... I feel bad..." I told her. "I just had a fight with dad and Sang Yoon-Hyung.I had a fight with Yoochun, yesterday. I said hurtful things to him. I don't know what to do... He wanted to know what's bothering me... I didn't want to tell them because I don't want to burden them with my problems."

"They are your friends. They are just worred about you."

"Yes, but I'm worried about them too. I don't want them to feel my pain."

"They'l be more worried if you'll hide things from them. They are your frieds. They'll be with you, no matter what. They desrve to know." She told me. "They'll cry with you when you're hurt and laugh with you when you're happy. It's all part of friendship."

"I-I don't know, Aeja-sshi... I'm really afraid..."

"You have to settle things with them. You can't possibly let your friendship get ruined because of some problem, ne?"

"I guess not."

"Give them a call or talk to the tomorrow. It'll make you feel better, trust me."

I gave her a nod. She was about to leave when I called after her.

"Aeja-sshi."

She turned around.

"Komawo... umm and don't call me young master anymore. You've been halping me everytime I have problems. You're like a mother to me. I'd really prefer if you'd just call me Yunho from now on..."

She gave me a smile and nodded. She came back and called after me.

"Young master- er I mean, Yunho-ah..."

"Yes, Aeja-sshi?"

"Eat dinner as soon as you finish that, okay?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N : Ok that's chapter 6! Mianhe for the late update. I've been busy with family gatherings, other than that, my computer broke. I was very lucky my dad was able to fix it. I love you dad! I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting! I hope you liked this chapter. I don't know if it's that good but I really worked hard on this. I love you guys!

~Love Kei-chan <3

P.S. Happy New Year! Oh, remember, comments are loved ! <3  Hehe... I need inspiration guys... :D  Saranghe and Kamsamnida for reading <3  :DDD