Changmin's Confession and My Step Sister's Jealousy

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCJsTYVTF7w


 

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

It was already dismissal time and Yunho and I never said a word to each other. I was a bit disappointed and hurt. I wasn’t mad at him anymore after I heard the news from Jaejoong. I was worried about him. I really hope he’s okay.

He really looked depressed today. It was like he wasn’t himself. I noticed him stare into a blank space from time to time a while ago. It was like he was thinking of a lot of things.

I put my things inside my bag. I let out a tired and depressed sigh. It was time to go home, but unlike other students, I really didn’t want to. I hated home. No one actually cares for me. My step family, they don’t care about me. All they do is hurt me whenever dad’s in Japan. I always bear with them, because I know dad loves them. I didn’t want to be selfish. I love dad. Mom died because of me… He found love from my step mom. I can’t take that away from him.

”Junhae-ah!” I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to pay attention to whoever that person was.

”Oh, hi, Changmin-ah…” I try to sound happy, but the words came out with a sad, tired tone.

”Are you okay?” He asked, with a worried tone.


”I’m fine…” I muttered under my breath as I slung my bag on my shoulder.

”You don’t look fine to me.” He said as he closed the distance between us.

I blushed as I felt him cup my chin with his thumb and index finger.

”You have a red mark on your left cheek…” He said. “Is that a slap mark?”

”No… It’s just a rash…” I said as I turned away and hung my head low, avoiding his gaze.

”It doesn’t look like a rash to me…” He said firmly. I felt intimidated by him.

”So what if it isn’t?” I snapped.

”I’m just worried about you…” He said calmly, with a worried expression, touching my heart.

”I’m fine you don’t have to be…” I answered coldly. “Just stop meddling with my life… Why do you care anyway?”

”I care because I like you…” He said and I froze.

”You…. What?” I asked, dumbfounded by his words.

”I really like you, Junhae-ah…” He repeated. “My heart never beat this fast with other girls…”


”But, Changmin-ah… I…” I stuttered. I just didn’t know what to say. Changmin is a very nice guy, but I don’t think I feel the same way… I didn’t want to hurt him.


”You don’t have to tell me what you feel…” He told me. “I don’t want to rush you I just want you to know. I hope you won’t feel awkward around me, after this. I hope you’ll still treat me as your friend.”

I gave him a smile, to assure him that I’m not awkward around him and that I can always be his friend.

”Can I walk you home?” He asked, there was an evident blush on his face and I really found it cute.

”Sure. I guess that would be nice.” I said with a smile.

We went home together. We talked about a lot of stuff along the way. I felt happy with him. I almost forgot about my step family.

But what seem like forever, ended when we reached my house.

”Well I guess this is it… Good bye…” I said in a disappointed tone. I really felt safe with him. He made me happy today.

”Good bye.” He smiled and placed his hands in his pockets. He closed the distance between us and leaned forward to give me a kiss on the forehead.

”If anything happens… You can always give me a call…” He added with a sweet smile and I blushed.

”Thanks. Take care, while going home okay?” I told him as I awkwardly played with my fingers.

I watched him leave, and then went inside.

I gasped at the sight of my step sisters with their arms across their chest and their eyes darted on me.

”First Yunho-oppa and now, Changmin-oppa… You flirt!” Tiffany screeched. “What did you do to them?”

”You seduced him, didn’t you?! You b****!” Taeyeon cursed as she pushed me, causing me to hit the door.

“I’m not that kind of girl! You have no right to judge me!” I snapped.

”Why you…” Tiffanny growled as she pulled my hair.


”Ouch you’re hurting me!” I screamed and she pulled it harder.

”Serves you right!” Taeyeon said as she pushed me as soon as Tiffany let go of me.

I fell on to the ground and cried endlessly. I hated them so much. I miss my dad and my mom. I really wish mom never died. I wish she was with me…



 


A.N. Mianhe… Short update again! >_< My training schedule changed. From now on, I’ll be training from 6-7 pm. I got really tired today. So, forgive me if I disappointed you with my ‘mini’ updates.

Saranghe everyone! Thanks so much who commented, subscribed and read my story!

Until my next update!

With love
~Kei-chan <3