Jealous?

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sVITBRyP2s&feature=channel_video_title


 

~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

”Yunho-ah! Yunho-ah!” I woke up to the sound of my best friend’s voice.

”Yah… What is it?” I asked groggily as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Yunho-ah, the press came to our house. They’re looking for you. I think they found out about your DNA test!” Jaejoong said in a panicking tone.

”What?!” My eyes widened at his news.

”They’re crowding in our front gate, right now.” Jaejoong said. “We’ll have to use our back door. We have to hurry!”

”But what about the press? What if they push into your house?” I asked.

”My parents will be taking care of that. Right now, we have to get out of here as soon as possible okay?”

I obeyed what he said. I liked the fact that the Kims are here to take care of me, at a time where in I need a family, but of course, I hated the fact that I’m troubling them. Jaejoong and his family are very nice people and I really hate the fact that I burden them with my problems.

When I was fully dressed, I rushed into the back door with Jaejoong. We ran all the way to school. I was very fortunate that the press didn’t see me.

”Komawo, Jaejoong-ah….” I told him as we got our books from our lockers.


”Cheonmaneyo. We’re best friends and best friends look out for each other.” He told me with a caring, brotherly smile.

”I trouble you and your parents too much. I’m really sorry.” I apologized as I hung my head low.

”Yah… You don’t have to be sorry. It wasn’t your fault, okay? Stop worrying about it, now…” He said as he patted my back.

We went to classroom together. I went to my seat next to Junhae. I looked at her and she looked back at me. I looked at her face and she had a red mark on her left cheek that looked like a slap mark. Her eyes were puffy, as if she had been crying all night. I wanted to ask what happened, but she looked away awkwardly. I tried to shove her away from my thoughts and focus on my studies, but it was just too hard to do so. I was worried about her. I knew she wasn’t alright. I was beginning to resent the fact that I shouted at her yesterday. She must’ve been going through a lot just like me. I wanted to apologize, but I was afraid that she’d reject me. Kang Junhae, she’s actually a nice girl. I’ve always been so mean to her since the day we met, but she always bears with me.

The 1st and second periods ended and Junhae and I never said a word to each other. It was already our break time. I wanted to confront her and tell her that I’m sorry, but I was just too afraid.

It was harder that I thought. I went with my friends, as usual. We went to the cafeteria and sat at our usual place.

”I’m really worried about Junhae…” Junsu started a conversation as he looked at Junhae that was just a few steps away from our table.

”Yah…” I saw a slap mark on her left cheek…”Yoochun remarked. “I hope she’s alright.”


”Her step family must’ve hurt her again. Eunsae told me that she has a step mom and step sisters who aren’t very nice to her.” Changmin said. I felt my heart sunk at the fact that Junhae is maltreated by her step family and yet, here I am hurting her…

”You know, you shouldn’t have shouted at Junhae yesterday, hyung…” Changmin turned to me. I looked at him then turned away. I hung my head low, admitting the fact that I was definitely wrong. Sometimes I hate our maknae for rubbing it in…

  “Yah… Changmin-ah…” Jaejoong hissed.

”I talked to her yesterday and she was really hurt…” Changmin said. Seriously, he’s not helping! Although, I can’t really blame him.

”You don’t have to be such a-know-it-all, Changmin…” I tried to say in a calm tone. I was really intimidated by him.

 

“I’m just telling you that you’re wrong and you shouldn’t have hurt her.” He remarked.


”Look I get it, already, okay?” My tone raised in annoyance. “Why are you so concerned with her anyway?!”

“It’s because I like her!” He snapped.

I froze at what he said. For some reason I felt a funny, weird feeling in my stomach. I felt a bit annoyed al of a sudden. Changmin is very important to me. He was almost a little brother to me, but right now, I felt like strangling him and punching him endlessly. I just couldn’t figure out why.

”I’ve always liked her, hyung…” He confessed. “Since the day she helped me out with getting all of you hyungs back together as friends. Junhae is a very sweet girl… I really like her hyung… I hate the fact that you’re hurting her…”

”I… I have to go… excuse me…” I said and left. There was a heavy feeling in my chest after what he said… could it be that I like her too and I’m jealous of Changmin?



 


A.N. Mianhe for the short update! I still hope you like it though. I promise to update tomorrow. I have to sleep early tonight coz I have training tomorrow. I also hope you like the twist! Hehe…

I'm really sorry if I disapponted you with the short chappie! >_< 

With love
~Kei-chan <3