Memories

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djJb5iSL0Do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~o~Yunho's P.O.V.~o~

 

I sat on her bed and  watched her sleep peacefully. I stayed by her side and watched over her. It was painful to see her that way... so weak and vulnerable. My used to be cheerful, Ara grew weak as time passed by. Her sickness has gotten worse. It was hard to see her that way. I hated to see her suffer, but there was nothing I could do. I hated myself for not being able to do anything. If only I could switch places with her so that she wouldn't feel the pain anymore.

I ran my fingers through her hair. I placed my hand on her cheek and leaned forward to kiss her lips. I pulled away and held her  hand tightly. I gripped her hand tighter, fearing that I'd lose her  and it could be the last time I'd be holding her hand

She opened her eyes slowly and found my hand holding hers in a firm grip. She sat upright and released her hand  from my grip. She rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I returned her embrace and held her tight.

"Baby, you should go back to sleep..." I Whispered as I her hair.

"But I've been sleeping too much... I don't go out anymore and it's getting really boring and lonely.." She stubbornly whined as she pouted childishly.

"Aish... you're already sick and yet your still stubborn. You don't listen to me anymore."

"Mianhe, oppa... " She said apologetically. "It's just that eversince I got sick all I could do is stay at home and lie on my bed, sleep and rest. I don't even go to school anymore. I've been missing a lot of things ever since I had leukemia..."

"I know you miss a lot of things right now, but you have  to rest. If you'd rest, you'll be better and you'll be able to do the things you want to do again..." I told her, trying to convince her to rest. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile. There was a silence between the two of us. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. We got lost in eachother's eyes. I only snapped out  and broke my eye contact with her when I remembered  something that I had to do.

"Yah... I almost forgot..." I said as I pulled away from her and reached for a box inside my pocket. I handed it to her with a shy smile as I scratched the back of my head, awkwardly. "Happy Anniversary, Ara. Sarangheyo"

I looked at her and studied her expression. She was shocked. She stared at the box as she held it.

"Can I open it?" She asked innocently. I chuckled as I found her really cute and amusing.

"Sure you can... It's your  gift, isn't it?" I replied. She pulled the ribbon that was neatly tied on the box. She lift the lid to find a silver necklace with a heart pendant. Her eyes widened.

"Oppa... This is... this is ...  so beautiful!" She exclaimed. I smiled, feeling happy that she liked it.

"Not as beautiful as you..." I told her sincerely. "I love you..."

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss. I held her tight, then soon pulled away. I took the neckace from her and put it around her neck for her.

" It's perfect... it looks good on you..." I told her.

"Oppa, let's go somewhere special!" She suggested. I stared at her with a puzzled expression.

"But, baby, you're sick... you have to stay here and rest." I protested.

"Please, oppa... It's our anniversary...." She pouted in a cute way.

"Alright... you go change and I'll wait for you downstairs, okay.... " I finally gave in. I knew I just couldn't say no to her.

"Yay! Komawo, Yunho-oppa..." She said

I stood up  and went downstairs to let her change into her outdoor clothes. She came down wearing a simple blouse and shorts. She wore her hair down and wore a headband so that her hair won't  cover her face. My heart  beat so fast as I saw her wearing  the necklace that I gave her, earlier. I took her hand and we left house.

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked her.

"I want to go to the park.... the park where you cofessed to me...." She said as blushed. I smiled, finding her expression really adorable.

We hopped in the car. I told Mr. Han, out driver to  take us to the park. We reached the park in a few minutes. Ara and I hopped out of the car. I told Mr. Han to pick us up after an hour.

Ara and I walked and looked for the bench where we confessed to each other. We sat on the bench and recalled our memories together. We talked about our embarrassing moments together, our first fight, our first anniversarry and our first kiss. She rested her head on my shoulder and remained silent. We look around our surroundings and enjoyed the peaceful, quiet day at the park.

"Oppa..." She whispered, breaking the silence between us. "here... happy anniversary..."

She handed me a big rectangular box wrapped in red paper and had a gold ribbon tied around it. I was about to pull the ribbon when she held my hand and stopped me. i looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"Don't open it yet... " She said. "Open it when you reach home..."

"Ok..." I did as I was told.

"Uhmm... Oppa?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you sing a lullaby for me? " She asked.

"Sure, baby. What do you want me to sing?"

" Can you sing "HUG" for me, oppa?"

"Anything for you...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQkYScRSHbU

(A.N. : If you take a look at the vid, you'll see Go Ara in it! XD )

Once I say I love you I think you
Would be gone, oh baby~
Cuz we are too young to love so I can say
Little long~ hold you in my arms

but I will be waiting for you
To say you want me to be with you
I'll live in your love and
Your dream forever and ever

whenever you look in my eyes
There are so many smiles and tears
I was born to love feel so deep inside.
If you need me I'll be your man


whenever you look in my eyes,
I do want to show you my love
I make up my mind make your dreams come true. nobody can stop me to say I love you.

How can I ask who you're still looking for
I'm the one since love seems to make me blind
I try to find All day long
But I cannot hold

we talk on the phone every night
And so came closer day by day
I touch you and kiss you and hold you
To feel but in dream

whenever you look in my eyes
there are so many smiles and tears
I was born to love feel so deep inside
whenever you look in my eyes
I do want to show you my love

I make up my mind make your
Dreams come true

nobody can stop me to say
 
I love you~

in my arms, in my soul
I want to hold you baby

You don't know how much I love you
Do you baby

Like a sun rising up,
I can't stop loving you.
Can't hold back anymore~

whenever you look in my eyes
There are so many smiles and tears

I was born to love feel so deep inside
If you need me,
I'll be your man (I'll be your man)

whenever you look in my eyes
I do want to show you my love

I make up my mind make your dreams come true

nobody can stop me to say, I love you.
 
 
And so, I sang the song for her. At the end of the song she rested her head at my shoulder and sighed.
 
"I love you, oppa... always remember that..." She said softly.
 
"I love you too, Ara... Always and forever..."
 
Later on she fell asleep with her head resting on my shoulder.
 
"Ara, baby, are you tired? Do you want to go home, now?" I asked but she didn't answer.
 

"Ara, come on... Lets go home... " I said but there was still no answer. 

"Ara?" I shook her slightly.

"Ara?!" I started to panic.

"Yah! Ara wake up!"

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Tears ran down my face as I remembered what happened that very day. I stared at her name engraved on her tomb. I placed a bouquet of flowers on it.

'This day could've been our 3rd year anniversary, Ara...' I thought.

"Yunho-sshi, We should go now..." I heard our family chauffer say. I nodded and went in the car and went to school.

I did the usual things I did. I arranged my things at my desk and prepared the things I need for our first subject.  As I was arranging my things, Junhae approached me. I looked at her and asked what she wants. She handed me a sheet of paper.

"Here is the report on today's class attendance and the proper wearing of school uniform." She said awkwardly. "Please sign at the bottom part of it." She handed me a pen. I accidentally touched her hand. I felt my heart skip a beat as I felt the warmth of her hand. I got lost in her eyes.

~o~o~

"Oppa, here's the report on the class attendance. You can sign it,now!" Ara said cheerfully.  She handed me  her pen. I accidentally touched her hand. I saw her blush and I felt myself blush too....

"Ummm Oppa?"

"Yunho-oppa?"

~o~o~o~

 

"Yunho-shhi?" Junhae called my attention. "Can you sign, now?"

"Uh... yeah..." I said as I finally snapped out from my reverie. I signed the paper neatly and handed her the pen and paper. 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A.N. Aww poor Yunho... TT.TT But  hey, he's got you, alright. ;) Awkward moment there on the pen, eh? XD Well I hope you liked my update. I hope you don't mind the YunRa part in this chapter. I have to make it  dramatic.  I'll be updating every weekend since I have classes already. I promise to make the best  of my updates! I hope you'll keep reading and sending your comments! Remember, comments are loved!  Hehehe! I love you guys!

Thanks for reading! 'Til next time on my next update!

~Love, Kei-chan <3