Cookies For The Heart

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

~*~Your P.O.V~*~

I came to school with a smile on my face, despite the fact that my step family almost ruined my morning again. I’ve grown used to rough mornings with them; moreover, I have a lot to look forward to every day. I have a lot of friends who love me. Nothing can ruin my day anymore because I have a lot of people who appreciate me for who I am. My life has gotten better since I’ve fallen for Yunho. We didn’t have a good start, but what matters most is what’s in the present.

I put on a smile as I made it to my seat. I greeted Yunho and the other a cheerful good morning and they greeted me back.

“So did you bring it?” Junsu whispered, excitedly and I nodded.

“I baked cookies for them. I showed them a big box of Chocolate Chip Cookies that I bakes whole- heartedly and looked around to see a sign of Changmin and EunSae.

“Woah! I’ve got a good feeling about this. But, I’m getting a bit hungry by looking at and smelling your cookies.” Junsu said with a shy smile. I gave him a pat on the back and brought out an extra bag of cookies for Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu and of course, my dearest Yunho-oppa. I handed it out to them and they smiled.

“Kamsahamnida!” They said altogether. I gasped in shock as soon as Yunho pulled me in one swift move and made me sit on his lap. I blushed as I felt our classmates’ gazes on us. It was sweet but kinda embarrassing. I didn’t really like drawing too much attention among people.  I tried to argue with him to avoid being cheesy with me in public but he never listened to me. I’ve grown a bit tired with arguing with him because he always wins.

“I bet you got tired making lots of cookies like that, Chagi~” He said as he pouted.

“It’s no trouble at all, oppa. It was for you guys so, I was actually happy when I made those cookies. Besides it’s my way of relaxing.  So yeah… umm can you let me go now, people are staring… It’s kinda awkward.” I said as I bit my lip and he chuckled as he let go of me to pinch me on the cheeks. I winced at the slightest pain.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” He complimented and I felt myself blush a deeper shade of red.

“Aish… You two are so cheesy…” Yoochun teased.

They all laughed and I blushed. It was then that Changmin and Eunsae came. We had to keep quiet so they won’t notice anything fishy. There was an awkward silence among all of us.

“Wassup?” Eunsae asked and we looked at the two of them awkwardly.

“Nothin…” We all said at once as we pretend to be busy. The two shrugged their shoulders and wen to their seats to do what they’re supposed to do.

I let out a soft sigh. It was a relief that they didn’t smell anything fishy.


Our break finally came and I gave the cookies to the two. They gave me a suspicious look and I smiled nervously and waited for the guys to come up with a realistic excuse for cookies.

“Junhae’s in the mood for baking. She just wishes for us to try it out.” Jaejoong reasoned out calmly.

“Okay, then let’s go taste them!” Eunsae suggested eagerly, heading to the canteen.

“But… Umm we’re going to the library today.”  Junsu lied. “We’re going to do a research. You and Changmin can go ahead. We’ll just go later.”

The two gave us a puzzled expression and paused for a while. I let out a sigh of relief when they chose not to argue and went straight to the canteen with my box of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

“Do you think they could finish that in one sitting?” Yoochun wondered and Yunho gave him a pat on the shoulder.

“It’s Changmin and Eunsae. I’m sure they can…” He simply answered, chuckling and we all laughed.




After about ten minutes we all headed to the canteen to have a break. We found Eunsae and Changmin laughing together. Looks like the plan worked.

“Wassup, you guys having fun?” Yoochun asked with an evident and meaningful grin on his face.

“Changmin’s so funny! Oh my gosh, I never knew that he and I had a lot of things in common.” Eunsae said happily as she giggled.

“And I never knew that you loved playing GTA and Tekken.” Changmin added. “It’s not very common to find a girl who loves to play video games. We should go play together sometime. So I can see how good you are at it.”

Changmin gave her a smug smile and Eunsae smirked. “Challenge accepted.”

Things seem to be going well for them.  The cookies seem to have built the bridge to their hearts. I hope we succeed in getting them together.
 




A.N. Waahhh okay… I know you’re mad! >.< I’ve been gone for who knows how long. Waaahhh please forgive me. Senior year was hard. Physics was such a pain in the head. >.< I had no time to update fics because I had to get good grades, so I sacrificed writing fics and sleep as well . Well, with hard work and lack of sleep, I was able to go through senior year. I finally graduated high school with good grades and I’m off to college. YEY!

So it’s summer now… I can update this fic…

The update’s kinda short for now… I still haven’t recovered from the major writer’s block I had. But I’m doing my best. I hope you guys understand.

Anyway…

Changmin and Eunsae seem to have a lot in common.  I wonder if they’re compatible enough to become a couple… hahaha…


Until my next update!
 
With love,
~Kei-chan <3