NEVER!

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPexvDaT08&feature=channel_video_title


 

~*~Yunho’s  P.O.V.~*~

”Changmin-ah, may I borrow your extra uniform?” I asked my dongsaeng while he stared at me with his eyes as big as ping pong balls.

”What happened to you, hyung?” He pointed at my “milk sake-covered” self and laughed real hard.

”Yah! Pabo, don’t laugh at me!” I whined.

”It’s just that… I didn’t know that you could be so clumsy!” He burst into laughing.

”It wasn’t my fault!” I retorted. “It’s that clumsy girl again… She accidentally bumped into me, causing her drink to spill all over me.”

As I was explaining, Changmin and my other friends kept on laughing. I felt like I was going to explode because of anger as I clenched my fists and stomped as I shouted, ”YAH! JUST SHUI UP ALREADY!”

”Woah… Chill, Hyung. We were only having fun.” Junsu tried to calm me down as he patted my shoulder.

”Just please help me… I’m freezing here…” I gave off a sigh as I shivered.

”Come with me, Hyung. I’ll lend you my extra uniform.” Changmin said as he stood up from his seat and went with me to our lockers.

“Here, hyung.” Changmin gave me a clean set of neatly folded blazer and white polo.

”Kamsamnida, Changmin-ah.” I thanked him, feeling so relieved to have Changmin around.-My “always prepared” dongsaeng that I can always turn to. “I promise to have it dry cleaned as soon as I come home. So, I can give it to you tomorrow.”

”Sure. No problem.”

With that, I went to the comfort room to change. It wouldn’t be proper for me to take off my polo and blazer in the hall way right? Besides, I don’t want to get chased by my annoying, erted fan girls, right?

(A.N. I wouldn’t mind seeing you undress, Yunho… :”> LOL JK… I’m such a . Mianhe… XP)

I looked into the mirror as I fixed my necktie and collar. The uniform was quite long for me, since Changmin is taller, but I guess I should just be thankful. At least, It was better than nothing, right.

I suddenly paused at my actions for while as I remembered the “milk shake incident” with Junhae, a while ago. I couldn’t help but wonder why I wasn’t so mad at her a while ago. What was I up to anyway? Why have I been so nice to her these days? I can’t possibly like her, can I? - Wait. What the hell am I thinking? But still, I have to admit, she looked so cute when she apologized. I couldn’t possibly be harsh on a cute girl, like her, right? –WHAT AM I SAYING?! Aish… I can’t love her. Ara is my only princess and it will stay that way. I can never love anyone else like Ara. Never…
 



 



I went back to my classroom. I wanted to talk to Junhae about what she has done. She’s so going to pay…

I walked to her and patted her back lightly to get her attention.

”Hey you…” I tried to say in a firm way but it sounded more like a shy squeak.

”Oh, Yunho-sshi. I’m really sorry about a while ago…” Junhae said as she bowed. “I’ll just wash it for you. It was my fault anyway. I was so clumsy.”

”I guess… it will be alright…” I sighed. “Here’s my uniform.” I gave her a paper bag with my milk shake-stained uniform in it.

“I promise. It’ll be squeaky clean when I give it back. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s alright. Just be careful next time.” I muttered under my breath then left to go back to my seat.

’What’s happening to me? Why am I so nervous around her’
 



 


A.N. So, how was it? Mianhe again for the late update! Omo… I’m such a bad bad person for not updating for so long TT>TT. You must be mad at me. I hope you’ll understand though. I’m training real hard for my upcoming TaeKwonDo promotional test on May 22. My father also wants me to sleep early these days (even though it’s summer) so I can wake up early for my training. TT>TT. Well, wish me luck. I promise to give you a nice update when I go through the promotional test.

Please also support my other fics =))

Don’t Go and Break this Fragile Heart, a Jaejoong, You, and Yunho fic.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26298/don-t-go-and-break-this-fragile-heart-dbsk-drama-jaejoong-romance-you-yunho
LoveLESS, a You and Yunho fic
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36847/loveless-dbsk-hyuna-romance-tohoshinki-tvxq-you-yunho
Before U Go, a YunRa fic
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32025/before-you-go-ara-dbsk-drama-goara-romance-yunho-yuri
and Thirty Kisses, my first ever You and Changmin fic
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35985/thirty-kisses-you-and-changmin-changmin-dbsk-kisses-romance-tohoshinki-tvxq-you

Saranghe!

With love,
~Kei-chan <3