Delicious Plan :3

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrX8RCZrt4&context=C4b17d5aADvjVQa1PpcFN0RKuLWQv7AB3IvoJ6SATAmcNif4sVkiU=



 


~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

“Yah! EunSae-ah, chew your food properly or you’ll choke!” I scolded my best friend who was currently stuffing more of my cooking into . I’ve always wondered if she chews it before she swallows. Her speed is really astonishing.  

“I can’t help it Junhae, Your cooking’s so awesome!”  She reasoned out, stuffing more food into . I could only sigh at her actions. Eunsae eats like a man, but I guess that’s okay since she doesn’t really get fat.

I gave up on Eunsae and glanced at Yunho who had his gaze on Changmin. He then look at Eunsae and then at me.  I smiled as I get what he was thinking. It was as we read each other’s minds.

Yunho and I plan to get the two to like each other.  Yunho and I are going to play matchmakers for the two who had one common interest…. FOOD….



 



Lunch finally ended and we all had to get ready for our next class. I got all the books and other materials I needed, when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I gasped and almost drop my things at the sudden action.  I look over to my shoulder to see my boyfriend, Jung Yunho, hugging me from behind.

Up to , now I’m still not used to these skin ships especially when in school. It feels great to be close to Yunho like this. I feel so safe around him, but of course, with all the people around you and girls hating on you, because you’re dating one of the smartest, cutest, hottest and squishy-est guys in school, it was hard not to feel a little worried about it.

“Kyaa… Oppa… don’t scare me like that…  I almost dropped my things. Besides, we’re in school. People are staring, it feels weird.” I mumbled in a tone, almost inaudible for him to hear.

I gasped again when he slowly spun me around to face him and lifted my chin up, making me look straight into his gorgeous dark orbs.

“So what? So let them look… They’re just jealous…” He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at his remark and playfully slapped his arm.

“We’ll be late for class if you’d continue this, oppa. Come on, you don’t want to get into trouble, do you?” I threatened.

“Aish… You’re the boss, alright…” He said as he grabbed his books and we both went to class hand in hand.
I shot him a deadly glare.

“ And that’s the reason why I love you.” He added, before leaning forward to give me a quick kiss on the lips, catching me off guard.

“Race you to class! Loser kisses the winner!” He exclaimed and ran fast. I snapped out from my state when I saw him running.

“Yah! No fair! Come back here Jung!” I shouted as I ran after him, but he was really fast and he won. It wasn’t fair. Yunho was good in sports and other than that he has long legs….

Pfft…

“I win, Junnie…” He said with a smirk.  “Kiss me after class, that’s a deal.” He added, with a wink, before  he went to his seat.

‘Aish… This guy…’  I thought to myself, smiling at his cuteness before I went to sit beside him.



 


Class ended and Yunho and I decided to meet up along with Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu for the plan.  It was a good thing, Changmin had to go home early because of his parents’ anniversary and EunSae had to go home early as well because she needed to prepare for her piano recital.  Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and I had more time to think of a plan to get the two together right in time for the Valentines’ Day Dance.


“Are you sure about this? I mean… What if Changmin wants to find a girl on his own?” Jaejoong asked, slightly disapproving on the idea. “I mean, we all know him… He’s quite stubborn and even if he is the youngest, he is really independent, even more independent than me and Yunho.”

“Come on, Jae. Like when will that happen? All he ever thinks about is food…” Yunho protested and tried to convince Jaejoong in to the plan.

“That was before you stole Junhae from him, meanie!” Junsu said, sticking his tongue in a childish way.

“So, I’m the bad guy now? That’s just bull crap….” Yunho said, pouting in an upset way as he crossed his arms on his chest.

“Come on, we’re just teasing. We like your plan, hyung, but how are going to make that happen. In case you haven’t noticed, Evil  Maknae is a bit impossible.” Yoochun remarked.

“Aish… That’s why I want you to help me. Come on. You guys are good at this. You got me and Junhae together. I’m sure with your help, we can all get Changmin and Eun Sae together.”

“Hmmm… How about we let Junhae’s cooking do the magic?” Junsu suggested with a childish beam on his face. We all looked at him in a puzzled manner, having no idea of his plan.

“Huh?” We all asked simultaneously, demanding a further explanation for clarity.

“Come one.  Junhae brings her cooking, about good for Changmin and Junhae’s stomach, we leave them to eat on lunch just the two of them, and then they’ll realize they’ll have something in common and poof- Voila!  They’ll like each other!”

“Aaahhhh….” We said together, understanding what he meant.

“So, basically, food will be the bridge to their hearts?”  Yunho asked, clarifying things as he raised an eyebrow…

“Yeahp. Something like that…” Junsu replied with a cute smile on his face.

“But what if, they’ll just like the food. Not like each other? “ Yoochun asked, having doubts.

“Come on. We’ll never know if we try, besides, nothing’s wrong with giving it a good shot.” Junsu said and we all said good bye to each other.

Their transportation finally came and Yunho decided to drive me home.

“Thanks for the ride, Yunho-oppa.” I said as I grabbed my bag and opened the door, ready to go out and head to the gate of my house, when he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

I looked at him with a puzzled a expression on my face.

“What?” I asked.

“You forgot to give me a kiss. It was a deal…” He reminded and I couldn’t help but blush.

“You…. Remembered…” I mumbled, nervously as he lifted my chin up, demanding me for a kiss.

“Of course I did. I was anticipating it, actually.” He said with his famous smile.

“But… I don’t …. Idon’tknowhow…” I said, hoping he didn’t hear.

“Come on, Junhae… It’s just one kiss.” He said impatiently.

“Just one?”

“Yeah… Just one, sweet heart…”

“Okay…. “ I said nervously and gulped hard. My cheeks started to heat up as I closed my eyes and leaned forward for a kiss….


 



 


A.N. So how was it? I hope you liked my update… And thank you for all those who continued on reading and stayed as my readers. I promise I’ll make it up to you!

Until next time!

With Love,
Kei-chan <3