Crazy For You

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Y7o0K3vwQ&feature=channel_video_title


 

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

”Yah! Wake up!” My step mother shouted as she shook me hard and hit my arm. I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed the arm that she hit. “Wake up and prepare breakfast for your sisters!”

I wanted to protest. I hated how she’s treating me. Besides, Tiffany and Taeyeon don’t eat breakfast. My cooking always goes to waste because of them.  And she’s their mom. Why won’t she do it by herself? I always have to do everything in the house. I cook for them, wash their clothes; iron their clothes, clean the house and they don’t even treat me well. They treat me like a maid, when I’m part of the family. In fact, even if I were their maid, it’s still wrong to treat me that way. I’m a person like them; perhaps I should be treated nicely.

I didn’t say a word anymore. I didn’t want to argue with them anymore. It was a waste talking to them. It was impossible for them to change.

I decided to put my problems behind me. I cooked breakfast for them, but as usual, they left it untouched. I decided to bring some of the untouched food to school and eat it with EunSae for our break.

I went to meet EunSae at her gate. We always walk to school together. EunSae has been my best friend ever since I switched schools. She’s a very bubbly, sweet, and nice young girl. I forget my problems when I’m with her. She always helps me out and cheers me up.

As we were walking, I told her about what happened. She gave me a sad expression and hugged me tight, making me feel at least, a little better.


EunSae, she’s my best friend. She’s always there for me, through sadness and happiness. She’s like the sister that I never had.

I smiled at her thoughtfulness. I was happy to have her by my side. It made me a little happy, but it still wasn’t enough to make me feel better. I was still mad and sad. In my heart there’s pain. I was longing, still for my late mother’s love. I resented the fact that my dad remarried, the worst woman on earth with two mean daughters. I resented the fact that they hurt me; maltreat me, when they have no right.

We’ve reached the hallway. We went to our lockers to get my books. I wasn’t feeling myself. I was a bit depressed, ever since that incident with my step sisters.

I was in my own little world, when I bumped into someone, who happened to be Yunho. Our books fell in the process. Yunho helped me in picking them up. Why do I have to be clumsy around him all the time?


”Mianhe…” I muttered, embarrassed because of my carelessness.

”That’s what you always say…” He muttered. “You’re very clumsy. You always have to stumble when we cross each others paths. It’s bothering me, honestly. Do you have to be that troublesome around me? Because it’s starting to get annoying.”

”I really didn’t mean to be clumsy around you, Yunho-sshi…” I muttered, looking at the ground.

“Is that so? Then why is it that whenever you have an accident I always get involved?” He asked angrily. “Aish… You’re so bothersome. It annoys me, really.”


His words stabbed my heart. I don’t know why, but his opinions about me affect me. It truly hurt me when he called me all those. I don’t get it when all my life, I have been hearing those words form my step family. I never gave a damn about it and never felt any pain in my heart, but hearing it now, from Yunho, it somehow sounded true. It hurt so much.

Tears started to pour down my eyes as his words echoed in my heart. I tried not to think about it, but it really hurt. It hurt to hear those things coming from him.


My best friend, EunSae seemed to notice my tears and immediately patted my back. Yunho’s friends, Jaejoong, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun, tried to calm him down and told him that he went to far.

”Yah! Watch your word Yunho-ah!” EunSae scolded him.

”Yah! Stay away from this, Choi EunSae!” He back fired furiously.

”No! You hurt Junhae-ah’s feelings! Apologize to her first!” She protested, fiercely.


”Eunsae-ah, calm down…” Changmin said worriedly.

”Yah! Shut up and stop taking your hyung’s side, Shim Changmin!” She snapped at Changmin, who only wanted to help.  “Yunho-ah, ever since Ara died, you’ve been acting like the whole world is against you. You’ve changed. It’s like you died as well. What happened to you? Where’s the Yunho that we know?”

”Ara is my world!” He shouted.  “She’s my life and ever since she died the whole world turned against me. When she died… it’s like she took my heart with her too. “

 

“Even so… look around you Yunho. There are a lot of people who love you and your pushing them away. Look now before you loose them all. Let’s go, Junhae-ah.” Eunsae grabbed my hand and we walked to our classroom together.



 


After what Yunho said, I became so gloomy the whole day. There was a heavy feeling in my chest and I felt like crying my heart out. I didn’t eat during our break time either. I didn’t feel like it.

”Junhae-ah…” Changmin said in a sweet voice.

”Dae?” I asked. I managed to give him a weak, sad smile.

”About awhile ago… I’m really sorry…” He said apologetically and sincerely.

I gave him a pat on the arm and smiled at his thoughtfulness.

”It wasn’t your fault.” I told him.


”Are you mad at hyung?” He asked with a cute concerned expression.

”I’m not, but I would lie if I say that I’m not hurt.” I told him.

”Oh…” was all he could say.

I gasped when all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrapped securely around me. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I realize that Changmin was hugging me.

”You can always cry on my shoulder, if you want to…” He whispered in my ear. I felt safe around him. I love the feeling of his warmth, but something felt so wrong. I had a feeling that it wasn’t right.

 

I felt my tears pour down my eyes.  Soon, Changmin’s uniform was all soaked with my tears. I pulled away, not wanting to mess up his clean uniform, but he pulled me and let me stay.


”Just let it all out.” He told me. “Cry all you want. It will make you feel better.

”Komawo…” I mumbled as I hugged him tighter.

 



 



Later on during dismissal, while EunSae and I were walking home, I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see whoever that person was. It was Jaejoong. Eunsae and I turned our attention to him.

”Jaejoong-ah!” I said, turning my whole attention to him. “Do you need anything from me?”

”Can we talk, Junhae-ah?” He asked nicely.

”Okay.” I answered.
”It’s about Yunho.” He said, making my heart throb against my chest and hurt at the same time.

”What about him?” I asked, coldly.

”I hope you won’t bear grudge against him…” Jaejoong said. I stared at him in disbelief.

I resented the fact that Jaejoong was talking to me about forgiving Yunho, when Yunho never bothered to apologize to me at all. I hated the fact that Yunho said those words to me.

I resented him for making my head hurt. He makes me crazy. There are times when he’s so sweet around me and makes me smile and there are times when he shouts at me, glares at me and makes me cry. I don’t get him. He’s making me lose my mind. I wanted to know what I am to him…

He likes playing with my heart. I don’t understand him. He makes my heart flutter in excitement and at the same time, hurt so badly.

”Yunho-ah, I’m sure he didn’t mean to say those words.” He said, like a mother covering for her son. “He’s been going through a lot of stuff lately.”

”Even so. He had no right to involve her with his problems and treat her like that.” Eunsae remarked.

”I know, but you see, Junhae-ah, Yunho-ah is staying at my house. He ran away from home because there were things going on with his identity and family. His dad wouldn’t accept him and forced him to take a DNA test. When the results came, it said that Yunho isn’t his son. It hurt Yunho badly that he left home…”


”What?!” Eunsae and I gasped. I felt a bit hurt for him. I was truly hurtful to know that he was going through some stuff. Surely, if I were in his position, I would be hurt so bad.



 


A.N. Sorry for the late update. I’ve been busy and with TaeKwonDo training, that my head isn’t functioning right. ^^” Our training has become harder since we were promoted. I’m a blue belter, now hehe. I passed the test, but I still don’t know if I’m a 6th degree or a 5th. The registration paper was sent to Korea and I still don’t know if I skipped a degree. I’ll find out next month. I’m so excited and nervous.

I hope I skipped a degree, but even if I didn’t I’m still happy.
No words cane express how happy I am to be promoted and receive my blue belt <3

I  have a surprise for you all, but you’ll see it tomorrow haha.
 It’s for all of you readers who supported me.


~With love,
Kei-chan <3