His parents' 'love' story:Getting to know each other (Part 2)

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_0gvTMLej4&feature=channel_video_title
 


 

~*~Normal P.O.V.~*~

~*~Flashback~*~


”Yes. That’s my lovely Heeyoung, your fiancé.” Dongnim replied to the mesmerized Yunjoong who couldn’t take his eyes off the beautiful embarrassed, Lee Heeyoung.

Heeyoung blushed even more when she felt her fiancé’s eyes on her. She thought he must’ve been laughing in his head, but little did she know that her fiancé actually admired her the moment their eyes met, when he saved her from falling.

’She’s very cute…’ Yunjoong thought as he felt his heart flutter in excitement.

”Aigoo~ The two of you are perfect for each other!” Mrs. Jung said as she looked at her son and her future daughter-in-law.

”Umm… so… uh… You’re Miss Lee Heeyoung?” Yunjoong asked nervously. He never felt that way before. He usually wasn’t awkward around people he meets.

”I’m Jung Yunjoong…” He added as he offered her a handshake, in which Heeyoung accepted politely. His heart throbbed hard against his chest when her hand touched his.

’Her hand fits mine perfectly…’ He thought as he savored the moment of holding her hand.

”It’s really nice to finally meet you. My father has been telling me a lot about you.” He added with a smile.

”Oh really?” the girl simply asked, not knowing what else to say to him. She felt nervous, but excited and she didn’t know why. There were mixed emotions in her that has been making her head ache in confusion.

”Yunjoong, Heeyoung, it’s time for dinner!” Miyoung called after them. The two immediately stood up and went to the dining area to eat dinner with their parents.


~*~

”Yunjoong, Heeyoung, don’t you like the food? You haven’t even touched it since the time I served it.” Miyoung asked the two confused teenagers who were refused to look at each other and kept on playing with their food on their plate.


”It’s not that I don’ like it Mrs. Lee.” Yunjoong said. “I just feel… I just feel funny today. I’m terribly sorry if I made you feel that way.” Yunjoong, immediately apologized. The truth is, Yunjoong started feeling weird the moment he saw Heeyoung. He doesn’t know why but he could feel a lot of butterflies, fluttering in his stomach. He felt so awkward around her. He wanted to get to know her more, but he felt like she didn’t like him at all, since she showed no interest at him.


Mr. and Mrs. Jung smiled to themselves. They were very aware of what was happening to their son. They knew it was love at first sight.

”So, have you decided what to call each other? Is Heeyoung-ah going to call Yunjoong, oppa? How old did you are you again, sixteen?” Mrs. Jung asked with an excited smile. Mr.Jung immediately hit her lightly with his elbow, telling her not to rush the two.


”I’m only sixteen, Ma’am…” Heeyoung replied, softly.

”Our Yunjoong is only eighteen. He’s two years older than you, so I guess you’ll be calling him oppa in the near future.” Mrs. Jung said.

Yunjoong just hung his head low in awkwardness. But he had to admit. He looked forward to the day that Heeyoung would call him oppa.


~*~

It was already late and the Jung’s had to go home. While on the car, Yunjoong and his parents had a ‘little’ talk about Heeyoung.

”She’s one fine lady, ne?” Mrs. Jung said as she gavbe her son a smug smile.

“She’s alright…” Yunjoong answered, trying to sound uninterested, but the truth is, he thought , she was more then just alright. She was a great girl, and he felt so lucky to have her as his future wife.

”Just alright? Don’t you like her, Yunjoong-ah?” Mrs. Jung asked worried, that her son might disagree with their plan.


”It’s not that, Umma. I just feel… awkward around her, that’s all…” Yunjoong sighed.

”It’s settled then. Next week, you’ll be transferring in Heeyoung’s school, where in you’ll get to know her more and spend time with her!” Mr. Jung announced, making Yunjoong’s eyes widen and jaw drop.


~*~


”What’s going on?” Heeyoung asked as she passed through the hall way with crowding students, and most of them were girls.

”It’s the new junior student.” Byul Yee said. “They say he’s so perfect…”

”Who can this be?” Heeyoung asked. When all of a sudden the sight of a familiar young man caught her attention. It was Jung Yunjoong. Her fiancé.

”Heeyoung, gwenchana?” Seohee asked as she saw the expression of her friend. She lightly shook her to get her attention.


”Seohee-ah, Byuyee-ah, Do you remember the guy my parents arranged me with?” Heeyoung asked as her eyes focused on Yunjoong and stared at him in horror. “It’s him!”


”Omo?! What!?”
 



 


A.N. Sorry if it’s too short. It’s only less than a week until my TaeKwonDo promotional test and my instructors advised us to train everyday for this week in preparation for Sunday. I’m a bit stressed.

And also it’s my parents’ wedding anniversary. So, we were a bit busy today. Mianhe!

With love,

~Kei-chan <3