Naughty or Nice?

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So2avrRG8fc&feature=channel_video_title


 

 


 

~*~ Your P.O.V.~*~

 


”Yah! Wake up, now, you lazy girl!” My step mother screeched as she shook me hard. “You have to prepare breakfast for your sisters. Now, get your off that bed and start working!”

”Dae, Umma…” I mumbled as I jumped out of bed and fixed it. My step mom went out and slammed my door real hard. I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for my ‘beloved’ step sisters.

”Yeah…” I sighed. “Today’s gonna be one heck of a day.”

I decided to serve pancakes, since it’s easy to make and at the same time, fun to eat. I grabbed a big serving plate and set the table. By the time I was finished, my step sisters were dressed up and ready to eat breakfast.

“So, what’s for breakfast?” Tiffany asked as I grabbed a plate of pancakes and put whipped cream and chocolate syrup on it.

”Pancakes…” I muttered as I took a bite.

“Eeeew…. That has lots of calories.” Taeyeon complained, like a spoiled brat. “No, thank you. I’ll just eat cereal.”

From that very moment, I felt like hitting her with the pan I used for cooking pancakes. I woke up early just to serve her nice breakfast and this is what she’ll do?

”Me too. I got to look good for the guys out there. The Valentines Day dance is about to come.” Tiffany said. “You should go on a diet too, Jun hae. Maybe some decent guy will notice you.”


”No, thanks. Breakfast is good for your health. I wouldn’t neglect it just for some stupid dance and some stupid guy….: I said as I ate more of the pancakes I made. I didn’t want it to go to waste.

”Whatever…” Tiffany said as she rolled her eyes. “We’ll go now.”

 

And so, with that, they left. When I finished, I placed the placed the pancakes in a bento, so I could bring it to school and share it with Eun Sae for recess. I washed the dishes and made sure the sink was left clean and squeaky before heading to school.

I went to my seat and placed my bag beside my chair and my books inside the drawer of my desk.


”Hey ummm… Jun hae….” I heard a familiar voice come from behind me. I turned around to see Yunho in front of me. He held something behind him and he looked a bit nervous. I’ve never seen him that way before.


”Uh…. Dae?” I asked with a smile.

 

“I just wanted to say thanks for uhh… ummm… you know… last week and uh… yeah here you go…” He muttered nervously, almost hard for me to understand. He held out a small box with a ribbon on it. I looked at the box and then at him questioningly. “It’s for you…” He said as he noticed the clueless look on my face. I mouthed an “oh” When I understood wheat he meant and accepted his gift.

“Thanks.” I said awkwardly.

”You’re welcome…” He said as he went to his seat and looked away.

I lifted the lid of the box to look at his thank you gift. It was cute bear cell phone charm.
 



                                                                            


I smiled feeling touched by his thoughtfulness. I kept the box in my bag and smiled like an idiot. I didn’t know why but for some reason, I was happy. I felt like someone’s tickling my stomach even though nobody was. I felt like laughing and smiling all day. Weird. Am I going crazy?
 


 

 

When our recess began, Eun Sae quickly rushed to me with a smug smile.

”Yah. I saw what happened a while ago. So, come on, spill.” She squealed happily like a child excited to hear a bed time story.

“There’s nothing to be excited of, Eun Sae-ah. It’s just a thank you gift. Trust me…”

"Psshh.... I'm sure there's something else, behind that thank you gift."

I just stared at her with a puzzled expression. We sat and had our recess together. I opened my bento to eat my pancakes. I pushed my bento to Eun Sae to offer her some pancakes.

”Have some. That was supposed to be for my step sisters’ breakfast, but they didn’t eat it because they were having a diet.” I scoff ed.

”Well I’m not.” She said as she took a small piece.


”Wait here. I’m feeling a bit thirsty.” I said. “I’ll just buy a drink.”

I stood up to buy a drink. I bought a milk shake and as I was going bask, I bumped into someone. My eyes widened in shock when I saw Yunho. His Uniform was soaked because I accidentally spilled my milk shake on him.

”Y-yunho-sshi…” I uttered his name as I stared at him nervously.

”Yah! You’re such a clutz! You pabo! Don’t you knoe how c-cold that shake is!” He snapped, shivering.

”Mianheyo!” I said as I bowed. I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to spill that on you! If you want I’ll just wash that for you.”

“I guessed… It’s okay. It was only an accident, anyway. I’m a reasonable person. I’ll just borrow an extra uniform from someone.” He said as he sighed, as he tried to calm himself down and restrain himself from shouting at me. “I’m sorry for shouting at you.”

“Eh?” I asked with a puzzled look as I watched him storm off from the cafeteria.

’He didn’t get mad?’ That was new. I thought.

 

 


 

 

I laid on my bed and looked at the charm that Yunho gave me as I twirl it in my hands.

'Jung Yunho… You are one mysterious guy…' I thought then drifted to sleep.

 

 


 

 


A.N. So, how was it? Did you like Yunho’s gift for you? Sorry for the late update. I’ve been kinda busy. I’m taking summer lessons and I’m updating some other stories too. I hope you liked my update and I hope you feel free to comment and point out my errors.

Saranghe for reading my story and see you on my next update!

Please also read my new You(reader) X Yunho story: LoveLESS <3 :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36847/loveless-dbsk-romance-tohoshinki-tvxq-you-yunho

 

With Love,
~Kei-chan <3