Ice Cream!

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iUspSQE2cQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

 

After our Chemistry teacher dismissed us from detention, I quickly headed home. I ran as fast as I could, knowing that my step mom and step sisters would scold and question me if I get home late. For sure, they're gonna shout at me again and lecture me non-stop and I sure don't want that.

I got my keys from my backpack and opened the gate to my house. I went inside and placed my bag on the table.

"Where have you been?" Tiffany shrieked as she stomped her foot and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Yeah! How dare you come home late! Tiff and I are going to be late for Boa's party and our clothes haven't been ironed!" Taeyeon demanded.

"Can't you just iron them by yourselves?" I asked, half-complaining as I rolled my eyes.

"Like eww... Pretty popular girls like us don't do that!" Tiffany said in a tone full of disgust as if ironing clothes was a gross thing  to do.

'I think you mean, brainless beautiful b*tches like you....' I thought to myself.

"Losers like you are more capable of doing these stupid jobs. It's your job to do it for us!" Taeyeon addes. I rolled my eyes. "Just do it, will you?! And get it done quickly!"

She threw her clothes to my face and left. I did what she told me to do , even if I didn't want to. I pressed the hot iron to the cloth. I was thinking of burning their precious clothes , but on second thought, never mind. I don't want to end up burning the entire house. I moved the iron quickly and violently. I was very irritated. First that, Yunho Errr! He complains about me, being so clumsy, this and that! Damn it! I so hate him! He blames me for everything! YAH!  Who does he think he is!?-Well he's the heir of the president and owner of Jung Corporation, but he doesn't have the right to treat me that way! -And his glare! -His irritating, furious, arrogant, y, hot, to die for glares-WAIT? What the hell?

"OUCH!" I yelped as I accidentally burned my hand with the iron. I placed the iron down and stared at my hand. It was red. I took my first aid kit and placed ointment on it. When I finished ironing my step sisters' clothes, I called them and threw their dresses to them.

'Let's see how you like it! Pay back time!!!!''

I ran to my room to change and do my homework. After finishing my homework, I started to crave for some ice cream. I put on my jacket and went to the nearby store to buy some. I ordered a cookies and cream sundae, I looked for a place to sit but every where was full. Many people were eating at the ice cream shop. I sighed and pouted.

"And all I wanted was to eat a big bowl of sundae here..."

"Junhae-ah!" I heard someone call my name. I turned to see whoever it was. It was my classmate, Shim Changmin. He invited me to sit with him. I smiled and agreed. I sat in front of him.

"Eating here too, huh?" He asked. I nodded as I ate my ice cream.

"Yeah...  the ice cream here is very delicious!"

"So what did you order?" he asked curiously.

"Cookies and Cream." I replied. "You?"

"Chocolate chip. You want to taste?" He pushed the bowl to me. I dipped my spoon and took a small part. I tasted his ice cream. My eyes widened the ice cream melted in my mouth. It was good! I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Changmin looking at me. He stared at me with a puzzled expression.

'Omo! He must've thought I was nuts!' I thought as I blushed out of embarrassment.

"It's delicious!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"He has a cute smile!'

"You know, your reaction a while ago was too exagerated!" He chuckled.

(A.N. : My inspiration for this part is the HoMin vid that I watched. The link is placed above. So, if you want to watch just click it :))

"Omo! It was?!" I blushed harder.

"Yeah..."

"This is so embarrassing!" I whined, childishly.

"Awww that's okay... Yunho-hyung was like that too, the first time he tasted this..."

"Oh really?" I asked plainy. I don't know why... But everytime , someone talks to me about Yunho, it makes me feel uneasy.

"Yeah... my hyungs and I used to eat here after out practices."

"Practices?" I asked.

"Yeah... We planned to audition in SME but it was cancelled anyway..."

"Really? Why so?" I asked. "well if you don't mind..." I added as his expression changed.

"Yunho-hyung quitted..."

''I knew it! That evil person!!!!'

"But it's not his fault...  He had a pretty good reason, I guess..." He added. "Besides, his dad has plans for him and he's been really busy recently. He probably doesn't have time anymore so he changed his plans. Maybe he realized that he has a better future in the company, rather than dreaming about debuting as an artist..."

"Sorry to hear that.."  I gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder.

"It's okay..." He said. "I'm not really upset for not being able to audition. I'm just upset that Yunho-hyung had to give up on his dream... I mean... He's really talented! He can dance, rap and sing... I really look up to him. "

"I guess he's really busy... I mean, being the class president and all..."

"Yeah... He must've been so frustrated because of his problems... I guess he didn't mean to fight with Yoochun-hyung..." He concluded.

"I guess he also didn't mean to shout at me a while ago too, huh?"I started to feel guilty and responsible for everything that happened in the Chemistry Lab. He must've been scolded by his Dad for not attending that meeting that he was talking about... What have I done?

"I guess so... Oh and about that... As his friend, I'd like to say sorry for him. I hope you forgive him... I 'm sure he didn't mean to  shout at you." He said apologetically.

"Oh, no... It's okay... You don't have to apologize..." I assured him.

We both had an awkward silence, afterwards. We both looked at each other for a while. I was startled when he leaned forward and touched the corner of my lips. I felt my face heat up because of his touch.

"You have ice cream on your face..." he said as wiped the corner of my lips with a tissue. I took the tissue from him. He caught my hand and I blushed even more as I felt his warm hand against mine. He took a look on my hand and noticed the burn mark that I got from ironing my sisters' clothes.

"What's this?" He asked worriedly.

"It's just a burn mark. I got it while ironing some clothes... It's nothing actually..." I told him as I pulled my hand away.

"Wait... here... let me put medicine on it..." He took a small tube of cream for burn mark and placed cream on my burns. "You have to put medicine on it so that it wouldn't be painful and it wouldn't cause infections."

"Komawo..." I said as I smiled at him. He flashed me a cute smile and I blushed.

"It's late, you want me to take you home?"

"Uh... it's okay, Changmin-sshi... I can go home by myself... It's not really necessary..."

"Anio, it's okay... Besides, it's already late. It's dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone."

"That's very nice of you. Komawo, Changmin-sshi..."

"It's no big. Consider me your friend, okay? And don't  be so formal around me anymore, okay?"

"Okay... " I smiled at him and we both head home together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N. : WHOOT!  Changmin seems to really like you...  ;) Well I hoped you liked the update! I think it's kinda short, compared to the other updates I've made. Anyway, I hope this is okay for you and I'm sorry if it's not good enough.

Well, thanks for reading !  Please send some feedbacks or comments... I really need to know how I'm doing...

I love you guys and thank you to those who subscribed and left their comments! I really appreciate your support. It gives me inspiration!

Kisses,

~Kei-chan!

P.S. It's HoMin's comeback! Fangirl with me! JK... I can't wait for their Keep your Head down MV! The teasers are so awesome.... Anyway, BYErz! See ya in my next update!  MUAH!!!! :*