Prince

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgggRRGeZV4

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~o~Your P.O.V.~o~

 

"Yunho-sshi, here's the report on the attendance and proper wearing of uniform." I approached Yunho as I handed him a sheet of paper for him to sign. He was fixing his things on the desk but he quickly turned his attention to me. I handed him a pen and he reached for it. I felt myself blushed because of his touch, but I was able to control myself. I locked eyes with him for awhile. That was then when I realized that he actually has gorgeous eyes. I got lost in his eyes, but quickly snapped out of my reverie, knowing that I have to get my job done.

 

'Be professional, Junhae…' I thought, trying to calm myself from being nervous.

 

"Yunho-sshi?" I called his attention as I found his hand still touching mine and not letting go.

 

"Uhhh… Yeah…" He muttered as let go of my hand and sighed. When he finished, I took the pen and paper from him but I instantly dropped it afterwards. I tried to pick it up but then he also did. So, once again, we held each other's hand by accident. I pulled my hand away as I felt my heart skip a beat because of his touch. He gave me the paper and I apologized for my clumsiness. He nodded in response and didn't say anything else.

 

A few minutes later, our class ended and it was already lunch time. I went with my friend, Eunsae, like always. We both went to put our books in our lockers first. We were startled when we found Boa, Tiffany and Taeyeon  in front of us, with their arms across their chests and their eyes darted at us.

 

"Hey, Junhae, have you seen Yunho-oppa?" Tiffany asked with an obvious fake smile on her face.

 

"No… Mianhe…" I replied honestly.

 

"Oh, come on, Junhae, Just tell us! He's your classmate and it's obvious that you're the most likely person to know where he is since he's your classmate, seatmate and partner!" Taeyeon added.

 

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon, but I really don't know where he is."

 

"Come on Junhae… Were sisters, you're supposed to help us!" Tiffany said.

 

"I really don't know where he is… I really have to go…" I told them. Eunsae and I were about to leave when Boa got hold of my arm and stopped me.

 

"Psssh… you're making excuses! You want him all to yourself, that's why!" She accused, making my temper rise.

 

"Do I look like his baby sitter to you?" I asked irritably as my tone rose.


"YAH! Don't you dare talk to me like that!" She said as she glared at me.

 

"Are you deaf of are you just plain stupid. I really don't know where he is, okay?!" I shouted.

 

"Why… YOU!!!" She motioned forward to hit me when someone got hold of her arm. It was Chagmin.

 

"Fighting with someone again, Boa?" Changmin asked. "Leave Junhae alone, will you?"

 

Boa's eyes widened. She stepped back quickly and blushed because of embarrassment.

 

"Mianhe…" She muttered in a forced way and left.

 

"Are you alright?" Changmin asked sweetly as he touched my cheek. I blushed.

 

"I'm fine…" I said softly as I stepped back to pull away from his touch. "Kamsamnida for the help, Changmin-ah…"

 

"You're welcome…" He said. "Well I better go, now. See you around!"

 

With that, he left and Eun Sae and I headed to the cafeteria to eat lunch. I noticed Eun Sae's disturbing, smug smile.

 

"What's with that smug face you've got?" I asked as I raise an eyebrow.

 

"Changmin-ah seems to like you!"
 

"Yah! We're just friends!" I aid defensively

 

"You don't have to be so guilty, Junhae-ah." She giggled.

 

"Yah! Eunsae-ah don't tease me like that!" I whined.

 

"Okay… Okay…" She lifted her arms in surrender, but she didn't stop laughing.

 

We lookedfor a seat and ate our lunch. We chatted and giggled at the stories that we shared to each other.

 

"Junhae-ah…" Eunsae called my attention.

 

"Hmmm?" I asked as I chewed my sandwich.

 

"Those two annoying girls with Boa awhile ago… they’re your sisters?" She asked.

 

"Steps…" I corrected.

 

"Are they mean to you?-Like Cinderella's step sisters?" She asked innocently.

 

"Even worse…" I replied. I figured that since she's my friend it's okay if she knew.

 

"Omo! How do you put up with those things?" She asked curiously.

 

"It's easier once you get used to it… Besides, does it look like I have any choice?"

 

"Good point…"

 

"Eun Sae-ah?" I called her attention.

 

"The girl named Boa… is she always like that?"

 

"Yeah… She's always like that. She's mean to anyone who gets near Yunho-ah. She acts like his girlfriend even though she isn't! She did a lot of bad things to Ara too when ara and Yunho were together and when she was still alive…"
 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah! She's really mean to Ara… She was even happy rather than sad when she found out that Ara died ."
 

"Ara… She must mean a lot to you and to Yunho-sshi…"

 

"Yeah. She means so much to me. She's my best friend. –and Yunho, yeah….he loved her so much. They were a perfect couple." She sighed heavily. "Why did you get so interested, anyway?"

 

"Oh, that… well you see… awhile ago, before I headed to school, I visited my mom's grave. I saw Yunho at the cemetery. He visited Ara and  he was crying. It was rare to see him like that." I replied.

 

"OMG! How could I forget… It's Ara's death anniversary today!"

 

"Is that so?"

 

"Yeah…poor Yunho… No wonder he was sad awhile ago.. But hey, he's got you…" Eunsae winked at me and smirked. I stared at her blankly, having no idea of what she was talking about.

 

 

"Huh?" I asked innocently.

 

"Think about it, Junhae. It's like you're Cinderella and he's your prince!" She exclaimed dreamily. "You two are meant for each other. Imagine what your kids would look like! I bet they'll be adorable!"

 

I blushed at the thought of me and Yunho having kids…

 

"Yah! I'm too young those things! I haven't even finished college yet! And besides, I don't like him. He's so arrogant and grumpy! He shouted at me yesterday. We always fight! Me and him?  A couple? Jung Yunho? My prince? Not a chance!"

 

"You're just saying that but I know one day you'll fall for him… trust me…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N: So that's the 9th chapter! I hope you liked it!  Thank you for reading! I really appreciate your time for it. I hope you'll keep reading until it ends! J I hope I made you happy through this fanfic. I promise to update regularly. I love you guys! Please comment and subscribe! Haha… it all helps…

 

Until next time, on the next more chapters to come!

~Love, Kei-chan <3