Meeting the Family

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

I felt my heart beat fast against my chest. I was feeling really anxious as of that moment. I held Yunho-oppa’s hand tightly and he looked at me. I looked in to his eyes and gave him a nervous smile. He turned around so that he was facing me. I turned to face him as well. He gave me a warm smile as he ran his fingers through my hair. I looked down as I blushed at his sudden gesture, but he places his hand on my cheek, making me look straight into his eyes, sending butterflies in my stomach.

“You look lovely.” He complimented and I felt my cheeks heat up. “They’re gonna love you…”

“Thank you, oppa…” I said as I felt the tension slightly go away. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and he held my hand once more as we both entered his house.

As soon as we entered, the sight of his family in the living room caught my attention. Their eyes were all on me.  I felt my knees weaken at the anxiety of meeting his family. It was truly overwhelming.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kang Junhae imnida.” I introduced myself as I bowed politely.

“I’m Jung Heeyoung,  Yunho’s mom. It’s nice to meet you. Yunho’s been telling us so much about you. Come and sit so we can get to know you better.” A very beautiful lady came to greet me. She had a warm smile that calmed me down. I gave her a smile and Yunho and I beside each other on one couch in front of his parents and sister, Jihye.

“I’m Yunjoong, Yunho’s father. You seem to be one fine young lady. Yunho tells me you’re at the top of your class.” A man who looks like an older version of Yunho said as he stood up to shake hands with me.

“It’s nice to meet you sir.” I said as I shook his hand. It was then that I remembered I had something for them. I took a container from my paper bag and handed it over to his mom.

“I-I made this for all of you… It’s a blueberry cheesecake. I made it myself.”

“Thank you, you shouldn’t have troubled yourself.” Yunho-oppa’s mom said.

“It’s no trouble at all. I really love baking…” I simply answered as I sat down again.

“I’ll just take this to the refrigerator. So we can all eat it later.” Jihye said as she took the blue berry cheese cake from her mom. She bowed politely before leaving to take the cheesecake to their kitchen.

“So how long have the two of you been seeing each other?” His dad asked curiously. I felt my hands tremble in nervousness. It wasn’t like his dad was mean. He seemed like a nice person, but his presence made me feel uneasy. He looked like a serious man. It felt overwhelming to be in his presence especially when he’s a very successful business man.
“Almost a month, sir…” I answered in a tone almost inaudible for him to hear. I tried to answer him clearly but when I’d start talking, I’d tremble and everything that I’d say sounded more like a squeak.

“Is he treating you well?” He asked as he eyed at Yunho suspiciously.

“Dad!” Yunho whined, childishly.

“Now, now Jung Yunho, I want to hear it from the young lady…” Mr. Jung demanded as he chuckled, crossing his hands in front of his chest.

I smiled and nodded. “Yunho-oppa’s very nice. Although, he and I didn’t have a good start, when we got to know each other better, I found out that he’s a good person. He’s very caring and he takes good care of me.”

“That’s good to hear.” His mother said in relief. “If he hurts you, you tell us and we will definitely beat him up.”

I giggled at his mom’s warning.

“Jung Yunho, take care of her, arasso?” His dads reminded and Yunho agreed.

“Dad, I love her, of course I’ll take care of her.” Yunho said as he placed his hand on top of mine protectively.

“Be responsible and never hurt her. You’ve got yourself a very nice girlfriend, don’t let her go.” His mom added and I blushed as I played with my fingers. It felt good to know that they think I’m good for him.

We spend a lot of time together. Yunho-oppa’s family was really nice. After the talk, we ate the cheesecake I brought and they showed me a lot of pictures of Yunho when he was young.
 

“Look at him, he’s so adorable, isn’t he? “ His mom giggled as she showed me an album of Yunho-oppa’s baby pictures.

“He’s really fat. Aigoo~~~” I remarked, giggling as well.

“Aish… Stop it, you guys! You’re embarrassing me! If I had known, I shouldn’t have brought her here…” Yunho whined as he scratched his head.

“We’re only having fun, oppa!” Jihye said as she pinched her brother’s cheeks.

“Let them be, Yunho. Junhae and your Eomma are having their moment. Besides, it’s good to reminisce about good old memeories.” Mr. Jung said as he gave his son a pat on the back.
 

Yunho-oppa’s family was a happy one. It felt great to be with them. His mom treated me really nicely. It made me wonder how it felt like to be with my own mom. The thought made me sad, but it made me happy to be with the Jungs. His dad was a good man, very protective of Jihye and it made me miss my dad who is still working away from home. Jihye was a good sister. She and Yunho oppa were really close, it made me envy them a lot. I wish I had a nice sister like Jihye, unlike my stepsisters that I have at home…

His family, was everything I had ever wanted… For a moment, I felt how it was like… To have a family who truly cares…
 




A.N.

Finally~! Sorry it took so long! >.<
I couldn’t think of an update, but now I finally did!

 

So… Junhae finally met the Jungs and they like her!

hahaha…

 

I hope you liked the update and I hope you’re still reading this… :’(

Oh and If you have time, please do read this fic that I’m writing with my dongsaeng… It’s called Defying the Odds. It’s a TVXQ X OCs fanfic~ hihihi! Just click the link below!
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438797/defying-the-odds-changmin-tohoshinki-tvxq-uknow-yunho-originalcharacter-max


Oh and if you like Changmin, Please also read my Changmin X You one-shot collection, Thirty Kisses. I’m taking in requests. So if you have an idea, just send in those requests… Click the link below and follow the other instructions that follow…
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35985/thirty-kisses-you-and-changmin-changmin-dbsk-kisses-romance-tohoshinki-tvxq-you


* Please fill out this form

(Okay... I know you probably hate stuff like these, but we have to keep this fic as organized as possible.)

Name/Pen Name: (You might be thinking that this isn't necesarry but I have to be organized with your request. I don't want to get things messed up.)

Title: (This is optional. You can leave it to me, if you like and if you find it hard to think of a title. ^_^)

Rating: (Write the following: K- for fluff, T- for hot fluff, and M-for mature stuff)

Plot: (Just a brief summary of what you want me to write. Okay. This is the most important part of the form! So NEVER leave this blank!)

Btw, thank you for those 111 people who have subscribed to this fanfic. It means a lot to me <3 Please keep reading this fic and don't leave me :'( there are lots to happen...  <3 I promise~

With love,

~Kei-chan <3