Asking for Guidance...

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ier6d8LI0AY


 

~*~Yunho’s P.O.V. ~*~


I was really happy that my relationship with my dad got better. I was truly glad to be able to have that heart-to-heart talk with him. Every thing felt wonderful. I no longer have that anger and heavy feeling in my chest, now. I have only one last mission now. And it is to tell Junhae what I feel.

After I visited my dad in the hospital, my mom came to take care of him. They both insisted that I take a rest since I have classes tomorrow.

I decided to stop by the cemetery for a while… I wanted to visit Ara’s grave.

I brought her favorite tulips of course. I can’t just go there without giving her some.

”Ara…” I said. “I had a talk with my dad and it went well. We’re finally having our first step to a better father and son relationship.”

I placed the bouquet of flowers on her tomb.

”I’ve also finally opened your anniversary gift. It took a while, so for that I’m really sorry. It was painful for me after you died. I really liked your gift, especially your message. It made me realize a lot of things…”

I smiled to myself, happy that most things of my life are going well now. Little by little I have been able to fix things.

”There’s a girl I really like in school. She’s very much like you…” I added.  “She’s sweet and very unique. I just came here to ask permission from you, for me to be able to move on. I loved you so much Ara, I hope you know that and I’m happy that you sent Kang Junhae to me…”

” I hope you’re happy there…” I continued. “Is eternal life with God wonderful? I hope you’ll watch over me and Junhae, if we end up with each other. I’m planning to confess to her soon. I hope she accepts it. Well wish me luck okay?”

 With that I left and went home.
 



 


~*~ Junhae’s P.O.V.~*~

It was a tiring day for me. My step sisters were such pests.

It was really hard to stay in a house full of people who care less about you and do nothing but hurt you. I really miss dad. I wanted to give him a call, but I knew I’ll just worry him. My dad is in Japan and his work is very hard. He decided to leave home just for me to be able to go to a nice school and live properly. I don’t want to stress him out once more.

I decided to go visit my mom’s grave and express to her what I feel.

I always go to her when I’m stressed with my step family. Even if I know she can’t respond to me or hug me, I know she’s listening to me in heaven and she’s guiding me.


I bought roses form a near by flower shop. Daddy always  told me that mom liked white roses and that these were the flowers that he’d always give her when she was alive and when they were dating…

I placed the flowers on her tomb and brushed the cold stone with my fingers.

”Umma…” I started, with watery eyes. I couldn’t control my emotions anymore. I really missed her. I never hugged her even once, before. I felt alone, but I kept convincing myself that she never really left me, even if she isn’t physically with me and she’s always watching over me.  

”How’s your life there in heaven?” I asked. “I’m sorry for crying today. I know it upsets you, but I just couldn’t help it. Life has been hard for me, since you left. I really miss you umma. I love you so much and I wish you can hug me at a time like this…”

I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to control my sobs.

”My step family… I really resent them, but I try to bear with them, because I know everyone deserves a chance. I’ve waited long enough and they still continue hurting me.  For now, I wish you’d just guide me and watch over me. Please help me to stay strong.”

I wiped my tears with my handkerchief.

I paused for a while until I felt comfortable.

”You know, umma… There’s this guy in school…” I started. “He always makes me cry… He likes to annoy me and he always brings clouds to my sunny days. He’s very mean to me. He hurts me a lot. He’s my partner with everything and I really resent that fact…”

”But looking back, now…” I continued. “He really makes me smile. He makes my heart beat fast. He makes me nervous, but when I’m with him I feel comfortable. When I don’t see him, I feel sad and when I see him, butterflies flutter in my stomach… I don’t know why, but no matter how mean he is to me, I couldn’t stay mad at him. Even if he pushes me away, I still care for him. Is that how love is, Umma? Because that’s what Eunsae told me so…”

”But I can’t possibly like him… There’s another guy in school and he confessed to me awhile ago…  He told me that he loves me… He’s a very nice guy, but something doesn’t feel right... I really like him as a friend… But I don’t see him as a boy friend… I don’t want to hurt him umma... What should I do? Can you please send me a sign? Well… I had a wonderful talk with you… I’ll come back soon!



 


A.N. So how was it? I hope you liked it. School was very tiring! It took me awhile to come up with this chapter.


With love,
~Kei-chan <3