Not Deserving...

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

http://continuetvxq.com/2011/07/21/superstar-pv-full-version/


 


~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~


It was another day in school. I straightened my neck tie and fixed my school blazer.

”Hwaiting!” I said to myself. It was a big day for me. I’ve finally decided to tell my best friend the truth and confess to Junhae.

I bade my parents good bye and went to school. Dad wished me luck, for he knew of my plan. I was nervous, but no matter what Junhae’s answer will be, there’s always a meaningful reason, behind it.

When I went to get my books in my locker, I saw Changmin. I approached him and greeted him with a nervous, but sincere good morning. He smiled at me and greeted me back.

”Changmin-ah…” I said. “I have something to tell you…”

”Sure, hyung, what it is?” He asked.

There was no turning back, now…

”Changmin-ah…” I sighed. “I’m in love with Junhae…”

”You’re what?!” He asked again, trying to comprehend what I just said.


”I have feelings for her too, Changmin-ah… “I repeated slowly as I looked him in the eye. “I don’t mean any harm. I just want you to know that I feel something towards her too. I hope we can still be friends, even if we’re competing for her heart. I also hope that you won’t get angry with me, after this.”

I continued hoping for the best. Changmin is like my very own little brother. We’ve been friends for life and I don’t want our friendship to end just because we fell in love with one girl. Regardless of the strong feeling I have for Junhae, I willing to let go of her if she doesn’t feel anything about me and likes my baby brother better. I’ll accept whatever decision Junhae make, for I respect her, because I truly love her.


It took a few seconds or minutes for Changmin to comprehend everything that I told him, but in the end he just gave me a smile and a pat on the shoulder.

”I respect what you feel, Hyung. It wasn’t you’re fault you fell for her. I mean, she’s just amazingly irresistible, isn’t she?” He remarked, earning a nod from me.

”You’re my Hyung and I’ll never hate you for loving the girl I love, but even so, I won’t let myself lose to you.” He said. “And I know, you won’t let me too, right?”

”Dae…” I simply said, sounding more like his dongsaeng, rather than his Hyung.

”So I guess, may the best man for Junhae win?” He asked as he held outt his hand for a hand shake. I gladly accepted his handshake with a friendly smile. “Good luck, Hyung!”

”Good Luck to you too, Changmin-ah!”


 

 
”Okay now, go with your lab partners and we’ll start the activity,” Hyeon-seonsaengnim said as she walked in the classroom. I glanced at Junhae, since she’s my partner. She just looked at me then said nothing. She walked past me and I followed her to the science lab. It felt awkward being around her. I knew deep down in my heart that I hurt her and she’s mad. I knew that I had to apologize, but it was hard to do so. I just couldn’t find the right time, or the right words to say.

She took two pair of lab gowns and lab goggle s from the cabinet and handed it to me without even looking my way. I just accepted it and looked at her. I let out a frustrated sigh. It was harder than I thought.

When we reached our table, she took a beaker and handed it to me.

“Do you want to do this part of the procedure?” She simply asked, still not looking at me in the eyes, avoiding my gaze.

I didn’t say anything to her and simply nodded, making things worse. Honestly, I felt so uneasy around her. I wasn’t usually like this, but it was really different around her, with Kang Junhae. For the very first time, I had no idea what to do nor what to say to her…

It was then that the whole period ended and nothing happened to the two of us. We were able to perform the experiment without even looking at each other and barely talking to each other.

I left the lab with a sad expression on my face. I mean, what was I suppose to say? Hi Junhae! I know I’ve been terrible to you but I really love you can you love me back? Of course, confessing and apologizing wasn’t that simple. It should be sincere and affectionate especially when you feel as though that person is ‘the one’


The next period after our Science Class was math. We were given a seat work by our teacher and it was by partners. Changmin was able to make a quick move on Junhae and accepted. I felt a slight painful sting on my chest when I saw them together, laughing while doing the seat work together. It was almost like they were so perfect for each other. I watched Junhae and Changmin from afar. I watched Junhae smile at him and hold eye contact with Changmin. It truly hurt, because it was as if her attention only belonged to him, like he was the only one she could see and as if they were… perfect for each other.
 
I felt like setting her free already, since, she looked so happy with him. I brought tears to her eyes while Changmin, dried all of them and made her smile again. I made her sad and he made her happy. He deserved her and I didn’t …

“Yah! Yunho-ah!” I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my best friend, Jaejoong who was eager to get the seat work done before our period ends.

“Ah… Mian, Jaejoong-hyung…” I apologized as I turned my attention to our paper.

“Aish… Are you planning to make me answer everything here? This a group work, you know? I should’ve just asked Changmin instead!” He whined and I gave him one of my death glares.

“Yah! Shut up!” I hissed as I answered the remaining numbers successfully.



 


A. N. Hello readers! It took me a long time to update, but I finally did! Hihi! I was inspired after I watched the “Super Star” and “I Don’t Know” Vid! Hihihi. I’m sorry for the super late update! Whaaah Please forgive me! I was busy! I missed all of you and I missed updating. I promise to make it up to you! It’s been a while. I hope you understand. Junior life is extremely hard, apart from that, I had to train hard for the upcoming Poomse(forms) competition that I’ll be Joining in on Sunday, July 24, 2011.

I love you all and Thanks for waiting! <3

With love,
Kei-chan <3