Seoul University, Here I Come! Hwaiting!

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGhkR-qC00g

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ Your P.O.V.~*~

 

"Annyeong!" I said shyly as I managed to smile at my new classmates.

"Annyeong!" They greeted back as they all smiled at me, making me feel better and more comfortable.

"I'm Kang Junhae. I hope you'll all be nice to me and I hope we can all be friends." I said to them and they all smiled.

"I hope all of you will be nice to her and help her out on her first day, here." My adviser, Ms. Hyeon said then she turned to me. "Kang Junhae-sshi,  Please take a seat on the vacant chair next to  the student council president, Jung Yunho." She pointed her finger towards a guy who was reading a book.

THe guy named, Yunho looked at Ms. Hyeon and then to me. My eyes widened as we stared at eachother. I recognized him. That brown hair and brown eyes. He was the guy I met four days ago. -That random jerk who kissed me! I couldn't believe my eyes. The ert whom I didin't want to see anymore was right before me and what's even worse, is that he's my classmate and seatmate.

"Mr. Jung, I expect a lot from you for being the class president. I want you to treat her nicely and help her in adjusting to a new environment. So, you better take good care of her."

Mr. ert... err I mean, Yunho-sshi managed to give Ms. Hyeon a nod. I managed to snap out from my reverie and proceed to my seat. I awkwardly sat beside him and placed my bag beside my desk. I felt awkward, seeing him again. I was still mad at him for what he has done. But I knew bringing up  the fight that we had could make everything worse. So, I decided to try bearing with him. He's my classmate, after all..

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Junsu." I heard someone behind me say. I turned around to find a cute guy smiling at me. His arm was extended to me, offering me a hand shake.

"Hello, Junsu-sshi! It's really nice to meet you!" I told him as I accepted his handshake.

"If you ever need a friend or anyone to talk to, you can always approach me." He gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"That's very nice of you, Junsu-sshi. Kamsamnida!" I said to him. After that, he went to his seat. I focused on the orientation that our adviser gave us. I took down a few notes about the rules and requirements.

When the short orientation ended, our principal called for me. She and I talked about my requirements to maintain my scholarship in Seoul University.

"You're almost complete with the requirements, Ms. Kang." She told me.

"Did I hear that right, Ma'am? Almost?Does that mean I still lack a requirement? May I know what it is?" I asked politely. I wasn't expecting that. I thought I was already complete and had everything under control.

"You have to be involved with council duty." The principal replied.

"Council duty?" I asked making sure if I heard it right. Council Duty? OMO! But why? I hate council duty. I've tried it once but it's a bit stressful especially when you've got grades to maintain.

"Yes. Council Duty." The principal clarrified.

"Are there any other options, Ma'am?" I asked, crossing my fingers. 'Please let there be...'

"I'm afraid there aren't. It says here in the handbook that ther than high grades and working in school during weekends, a student under scholarship should be involved with council duty.

"Well, I guess I have no choice, then." I sighed, sadly.

"Why is that? Do you hate council duty, Ms. Kang?" The principal asked curiously.

"Well... not really. I just don't know if I can maintain my grades and do a good job as a student council all at he same time."

"It's good that you're honest. But I'm sure you can do it. Besides, there a lot of people who can help you there." The principal encouraged. I gave her a smile, telling her that  her words of encouragement helped me. "Well, here's the form. Please answer it completely." She handed me a sheet of paper. I read it first and I saw, the label on top that says: FORM FOR STUDENT RUNNING FOR V. PRESIDENT.  OMO! I don't want to run for Vice President. I want a lower position like, secretary or treasurer.

"Ms. Principal, I think there's a big mistake. I... I don't want to sign up for V.P." I protested.

"Oh, about that, Miss Kang. There are no other slots for you. No one's signing up for that duty. I think it's better if you'd sign up for it."

"Omo! B-but I dn't have experience!"

"But it says here in your files that you became the class president on your 1st and 2nd year in highschool and became the vice president on your Junior year until your sophomore year in college. You've got  A's in your report card and you're active in a lot of co-curricular activities such as Tae Kwon Do, Karatedo and even dancing. I think your more than just qualified for this position, Ms. Kang." 

"But, that was before! -In my old school. What if I'm not good here." I asked, half-whining.

"You can do it! Do you think you can reach this far if you aren't good?"

"I suppose... I'll give this one  a try... I finally gave in and signed the application form. When I finished talking to our principal. I sat on an empty table and watched others, laugh and chat with their firends. Somehow, I started to miss my old school again. I missed my friends, my teachers and all the familiar people to me in my old school. If it weren't for my two mean step sisters, I wouldn't have to transfer. I'd still be in Seoul Christian University, studying with my friends and not having a hard time, adjusting to a new envronment. My sisters and I transfered to Seoul University, because they couldn't maintain their grades and had a lot of cases and offenses in our school that they were asked to transfer. They failed a lot of subjects and broke a lot of school rules and were asked to leave. They didn't want me to be left there in our old school anymore so my step-mom asked me to transfer along with them. They feared that if I'd stay, our schoolmates would find out about the reason why they got transfered. So... that's how I got here...

"Hey you, Kang Junhae!" I heard someone call me. I turned to look at whoever it was, it was my sister, Taeyeon. She approached me as if I did something wrong. I saw she had two girls behind her. Of course one of them was Tiffany and the other one.... I don't know her but she glared at me, which made me feel a bit uneasy. Omo, one of her spawns???

"Yes?" I asked, wanting to know what she wants.

"I heard you were classmates with Jung Yunho." She replied.

"So, what about it?" I asked, irritably. What does she want now? And why does she care if he's my classmate?

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" She threatened, but I wasn't very afraid.

"We just want to tell you to stay away from him and hands off him! He's mine, okay?!" Their new fierce friend screamed. "Yunho-oppa's mine so don't flirt with him!"

"Chill, hot headed, girl. I'm not stealing that Yunho from you!" I rose from my chair, unable to control my emotions. 'Aish this girl... how dare she! I don't even know her and she's judging me already!'

"You better not! Because you soo don't know who you're messing with!" She told me.

"Come on Boa, let's not waste our time with this girl." Tiffany suggested. "Remember, fighting is bad for beauties like us!"

(A.N. I have nothing against SNSD and Boa. In fact, I really like them. I just think they're good for this part and I'm too lazy to make up names of characters.)

I rolled my eyes and sat on my chair to finish my lunch, but I already lost my appetite already because of them.

"Damn... I hate this day..." I sighed as I played with my food.

"Hey, would you mind if I sit here?" A guy from my class approched me. I remember him by the face but I didn't quite catch his name. "I'm Park Yoochun, by the way."

"Oh, Hi. Nice to meet you, Yoochun-sshi." I said.with a smile. "Oh, Hi. Nice to meet you, Yoochun-shi.." I said. "Oh and of course, you may sit here."

"Thanks." He said as he sat down. "So... ummm... you're alone huh?"

"Oh.. uhh... Yeah... I ummm... haven't made any friends yet." I said sheepishly then took a sip on my shake. "So, how about you? You're an old student. Are you alone? Aren't your friends looking for you?" I asked starting a conversation with him.

"Oh... me? Well, my friends are busy right now. Junsu, Jaejoong and Changmin are practicing for our short presentation for our socialization activity on Wednesday and Yunho-hyung's at the library, doing something important."

'So, he's friends with the cute guy, Junsu and that ert, Yunho, huh?'  

(A.N. : I kinda like Junsu-oppa too, so that explains everything... XD kekeke... But of course, no one can replace Yunho-oppa haha... I just think Junsu-oppa's cute like a baby... anyway, back to the story!)

"I see." I just said after I took a small bite on my lunch.

"So, how's Seoul University, so far, Junnie?" He asked.

'Junnie? Where did that come from?'

"Ummm, you don't mind if I call you Junnie, right? I mean, I just hope we can talk, casually, you know. I mean, we're like friends, now after all right. Besides you can call me Chunnie in return."

"Sure I mean, Junnie is quite a cute nickname..." I gave him a smile "About Seoul U. Well, I still miss my old school. But I guess, I'll be able to adjust as soon as possible since, a lot of people are nice to me, here."

"Well that's good to hear. I understand that feeling too, because I usedto be a new student like you on my Freshman year."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I used to study in America. But my parents decided to transfer me here and go back to Korea and stay."

"It's good to know that someone knows how I feel." I told him.

"Yeah, so don't be too sad here. You'll find studying here fun once you get used to the environment." He gave me a wink and I blushed as I find his gesture kinda cute. We headed to the classroom together. As we went inside, Yunho approached me .

"Kang Junhae-sshi, the principal ordered me to give you a tour in school." He said, in a formal manner. "Please come with me, now"

(A.N.: If I were a new student and if Yunho-oppa is my classmate and  would show me around, I'd faint!  xD )

I gave him a nod and went with him. He showed me different places in school, so that I wouldn't be lost. Seoul U is pretty big. It's bigger than my old school.

(A.N.: I'd be happy to get lost in school if I'd get lost with Yunho-oppa! XD That would be heaven! Omo, Mianhe! My side comments are distracting. Okay back to the story hihihi )

"Are there anymore questions, Ms. Kang?" He asked me, formally. I simply shooked my head and said thank you. I was about to head to our class room when he called after me again. I turned to face him ask what he wants to say.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're that girl I met four days earlier, right" He asked awkwardly, making me feel uneasy and angry at the same time. I still can't believe he stole my first kiss! >_<

"Yeah, so? Are you guilty, now and ready to apologize for what you've done?" I snapped. I raise an eyebrow and crossed my arms across my chest. His eyes widened. I must've given him a shock.

"First of all..." He chuckled. "I didn't do anything to you."

My blood started to boil.

'Didn't do anything? You hurt me and even stole my kiss! Is That what you call, Didn't do anything?'

"You stole my first kiss, you ert! I barely even know you! -You Pabo! If you aren't my classmate, I'd kill you right now!"

"Omo! That was your first kiss?" He asked as he slightly laughed, making me feel annoyed. "You've never kissed anyone before, eh? Haha... Don't play hard to get, clumsy girl. I know for sure that you loved it and you're getting my attention so I'd do it again, right?" He gave me an egoistic smirk. My temper took over me. I punched him hard on the stomach, making him fall down.

"Now much of a guy aren't you, President Jung Yunho?" I asked, mocking him. "If you think I'm as cheap as those girls who chase after you, I'm not. I'm very much different from them and don't you dare mess with me because you don't know who you're messing with."

And with that I walked away, with the mixed feelings of anger and satisfaction. I was angry with him for what what he said. But I couldn't help being satisfied after I punched him.-Pay Back! Nobody messes with me and gets away easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N. So, here you go. My third Chapter. Thank you for those who subscribed, read and left their comments here. I really appreciate everything. Your comments inspire me very well, Kamsamnida! XD

I'd like to thank Ria-Unnie also for replying to my wallposts and for fangirling with me when it comes to Yunho-oppa. Your comments and words of encouragement really helps me a lot. Ria-Unnie, if you're reading right, now... Saranghe! I'm so happy and lucky to have an Unnie like you! I promise to be a good dongsaeng to you and  I'll always support you in all your fanfics!<3

I'm so sorry for the distracting side comments! ~I couldn't help it! Mianhe! haha

I promise to update soon for all of you.

I hope you liked this chapter... I'm sorry if there are some typos. I type my updates at night time and I sometimes forget to recheck my grammar and spelling because of sleepyness. Well here you have it... The third Chapter! I hope you liked it and I hope you'll continue reading

SARANGHE! <3

~*~Kei-chan~*~