SunDATE

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

~*~Junhae’s P.O.V.~*~

It was a lovely Sunday afternoon. I have just finished doing the chores and my step family went away to go shopping, as always. So, I’m left peacefully at home. I’m doing pretty fine by myself, if you ask me. It’s better to be alone at home than being at home with my step family. We just couldn’t get along…

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. It was pretty peaceful at home, but it was boring to be alone with no one to talk to. I sighed to myself, feeling really bored as of that moment. I waited for Yunho to text me. I just saw him yesterday, but I miss him a lot already. I looked at my phone to check the messages, but still no messages came from Yunho. I looked at the cell phone charm he gave me before. It was still there and I smiled as I looked at it and remembered all our moments together.

I gasped as soon as I heard my phone ring, making me snap out of my thoughts. I read the name on the screen and saw Yunho’s name in it. I answered it with a smile, my heart beating excitedly in my chest.

“Hi…” I squeaked happily to the phone.

“Good afternoon, love…” He said iin his sweet and y tone. Omo… I’ve always loved listening to Yunho-oppa’s baritone voice. It’s so calm and sweet and really manly. Just listening to his voice makes my heart beat so fast.

“Good afternoon, oppa…” I greated him back and he chuckled over the phone. Aish… His laugh sounds so y… Aigoo~~ ~ what am I thinking?

“What’cha doing?” He asked nonchalantly and I sighed, “Nothing… It’s so boring here.”

“Awwww my poor Junhae-ah…” He teased and I whined.

“You wanna know what will make your day special?” He asked, chuckling.

“What?” I asked, curiously.

“Let’s go on a date, love…” He suggested and I giggled.

“You mean like… right now?” I asked, hoping that he’s not playing a trick on me. I really wanted to see him even though I was totally surprised by his sudden decision.

“Yep. I’ll get dressed right now and then fetch you at your house right away.” Yunho replied.

“Arasso. I’ll go change into some decent clothes now… I can’t wait to see you oppa! Bye!” I said.

“Bye… I’ll be there in a few minutes!”

With that I hung up and changed into a nice light blue sundress. I put on some lip gloss and curled the ends of my hair to make it a bit wavy. I put on some white sandals with light blue straps that match my dress. I grabbed my small white shoulder bag that contained things I needed and waited for Yunho-oppa to come over.

I was really excited to see him.

In a few minutes, the door bell rang. I went downstairs to open the door. I found him with a big smile on his face. He was wearing a navy blue jacket on top of a white button up shirt and he wore a pair of jeans. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands in which he handed to me.

“You look gorgeous…” He told me as he stepped inside the house and wrapped his arms around me.

“Thanks…You don’t look so bad yourself…” I told him before giving him a kiss on the cheek. I pulled away from his hug to put the flowers in a nice vase.

After that Yunho and I rode his car. At that moment, Yunho and I were alone. His family chauffer didn’t drive for us.

“So where are we going, Yunnie-oppa?” I asked excitedly.

“I’m going to take you to a special place…” He said. “It’s a surprise…”

 




It took about thirty minutes for us to reach the destination. Yunho parked his car his car under a tree. He opened his door and went outside to go to my side and open the door for me. He’s such a gentle man. Aiggoo~ He went behind his car’s compartment to get a blanket and a basket. After that, he approached me and held my hand. He led me to his ‘special place’

My eyes widened as soon as I saw his special place. It was a wonderful garden, full of flowers and trees.

“It’s so beautiful!” I exclaimed in amazement and he smiled. He laid the blanket on the grass and placed the picnic basket on the blanket.  He sat on the blanket and I sat beside him. He  opened the basket and pulled out some sandwiches, a jug of orange juice and some plastic cups.

“Cheese, Nutella or peanut butter and jelly?” He asked, offering me a variety of sandwiches.

“Nutella please!” I replied and he handed me a nicely wrapped, nutella-labeled sandwich. He got another nutella sandwich for himself and we ate in peace.

“Thanks oppa… I really liked the surprise. The garden is really beautiful and your sandwich tastes so great.” I said, appreciating his effort of giving me a wonderful and extraordinary Sunday.

“I’m glad you liked it. Jihye helped me with the sandwiches…” He said with a childish grin on his face.

After eating we laid down on the blanket and watched the sky. I rested my head on his chest as we looked at the clouds and their cute shapes.

“Look! That cloud looks like a bunny!” I giggled childishly as pointed up the sky. Yunho laughed and lightly pinched my cheeks.

“Aish… just like you… You honey funny bunny…” He said as he my hair.

We laid down in silence, enjoying the peaceful surrounding and admiring the simple yet beautiful things before us. I closed my eyes and listened to Yunho heart beat and felt his chest move as he breathes slowly. It made me feel calm.

 

“Kang Junhae… I love you so much…” He sighed in content. I look up at him to meet his gaze. I smiled as I looked at his gorgeous eyes.

“I love you too, Jung Yunho…” I told him sincerely and we sat up straight to observe the beautiful sunset.

“Wow… The sunset is so beautiful!” I remarked in amazement as the surroundings became orange due to the sun’s light as it slowly ‘goes down.’ It looked so warm…

“You’re much more beautiful than the sunset, love…” Yunho said romantically. I turned my attention to him as soon as I felt his gaze on me.

“Aish… Stop flattering me, you cheesy person…” I giggled as I felt my face heat up at his compliment.

“But it’s true!” He argued as he tuck my hair behind my ear and later held my cheek. “You’re so beautiful, Kang Junhae…”

With that, he leaned forward to brush his lips softly against mine.  I closed my eyes, submitting myself to him, feeling my heart beat fast against my chest. I felt some sort of anxiety deep inside me. I felt many feelings d
eep inside my heart, feelings of excitement, anxiousness and warmth, all at the same time. He wrapped his arms around me as the kiss deepened, but still remained sweet. The kiss made me so weak. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the blanket, with him on top of me. The kiss seemed like eternity, but later on we broke the kiss for some air…

 


“You look more beautiful when you blush…” Yunho remarked, breathing heavily, he was still on top of me and his face was still close to mine.

“Omo… Stop it… It’s embarrassing…” I whined as I bit my lip and felt my face heat up even more… He chuckled and I smiled, hearing his adorable and at the same time y laugh.

We sat up straight and watched the stars in the sky. When it started to become cold, Yunho took off his jacket and wrapped it around me.

We left the garden at 7:30 pm. I wished I could stay with him longer, but tomorrow is a school day and we had lots to do…

He drove me to my house. Luckily, my step family hasn’t arrived yet. I wouldn’t be in trouble.

“Goodnight, love…” He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. “See you tomorrow…”

“See you tomorrow, oppa. I love you…” I said as I bid him goodbye, looking forward to see him in school the next day…



A.N. Waaahhh sorry it took a while for me to update… I’ve been busy in college… But here you go… I hope you guys liked it… hihi Junnie had a date with Yunnie… Teehee…

So tell me what you guys think about the date. I hope you guys are still reading this. I know I haven’t been updating this for a long time and I’m really sorry about that…

BTW, for those who haven’t read my reader X Yunho oneshot, Paper Cranes, please do read it! It’s kinda different from the other one shots I’ve written…


https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/572191/paper-cranes-oneshot-you-yunho

With love,
~Kei-chan <3