Missing You

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

After that awkward situation with Junhae, I decided to focus in class. It was hard, but I managed. When the first period ended, I headed to the library to do some advance reading on some subjects. I wasn’t feeling very hungry anyway, since eating alone, to me, wasn’t a good idea. I decided to just make my vacant time productive through studying. I was alone at the library as usual, since most kids don’t like spending their time at the library. I started to feel sleepy due to the quiet surrounding at the library and sleep deprivation because of too much work in dad’s company and at school. I decided to close my book, for a while and take a break. I went to the section of the library where all yearbooks were kept. I smiled as I remembered those times where in I’d go visit the library with my friends just to take a look and make fun of our old yearbook photos.

-o-o-o-Flashback-o-o-o-

“Hyungs! Let’s take a look at this!” Changmin brought out a thick brown year book. Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun quickly crowded around Min and I excitedly. We flipped through the pages and went to the part with our pictures. In that year book, we were only in preschool. Jae and I were classmates and Junsu and Changmin were in another section together. Of course, Yoochun’s not there yet since he’s just transferred on our freshman year.

“Look at Minnie! He’s so chubby back then!” Jaejoong teased as he pointed to a picture of a fat preschool Changmin. We all laughed together while our little Minnie whinned.

“You guys always tease me! It’s so unfair!” Changmin whined as he pouted childishly.

“Look what we have here… It’s Junsu-ah with a soccer ball… Isn’t that cute?” I pointed a picture of preschool Junsu with a big smile on his face while holding a soccer ball in his tiny hands.

“You haven’t changed a bit, Junsu… You’re still as cute as ever!” Jaejoong complimented.

“How come Junsu-hyung gets complimented and I get teased?” Changmin complained.

“Don’t feel too bad, Changmin-ah. It’s the present that matters!” Yoochun said.

“Yeah! And besides, a lot of girls think you’re so manly that many of them swoon over you… unlike me… they think I’m as babyish as ever!”

“Aww hyung! Don’t be like that! A lot of girls like you too, because they think you’re cute!”

“Let’s move on to the next picture!”

They turned the page and laughed out loud as they saw the picture.

“Look at Yunho-hyung! Haha and his teeth!” Changmin said between his laughs.

“Aish… Stop that!” I whined as I covered my face, refusing to look at my five year old self. “My teeth aren’t straightened there, yet. I look weird!”

“No you don’t. You look cute, actually. Look at that big smile you’ve got!” Jaejoong complimented. “Besides, it’s better compared to my picture. Look at me, I look like a girl!” Jaejoong whined as he turned to the page where his picture was. We all laughed as we saw the girly picture of Jaejoong.

“Yah!” He whined. “ Stop laughing!”

“Mianhe, Jaejoong-hyung.” Yoochun said between his laughs. “We just can’t help it!”

“You’re so unfair, Yoochun-ah! You get to see our old pics but we never get to see yours.” Junsu whined.

“Then I’ll show you some other time. I’ll look for my old photo albums and show it to you guys… does that seem fair, now?

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o- o-
I went back to my senses and closed the year book. I looked at the time on the wall clock and found out that I have only fifteen minutes ‘til the bell rings. I decided to gather my things and head back to the classroom. I accidentally bumped into Jaejoong on my way… At first, I didn’t know what to do. We’re currently aren’t in good terms. We stared at each other for awhile. The others, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin stared at us, in a clue less manner. I snapped out of my reverie and uttered an awkward “Mianhe” and walked away…

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
A.N. So how was it? Sorry for the very late update. I was busy in school. But don't worry. Summer just started. I can update regularly again. I hope you like my update and I hope you'll continue reading. I really appreciate the time you've given to read my update. Saranghe! I'll update soon. I promise. Please feel free to send your comments and reviews. Feel free to suggest. Don't be shy. If you have some ideas to make my story more interesting, feel free to just tell me. :) Remember, comments are loved. <3

~With love, from:
Kei-chan ;) <3