I'm Sorry

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Y7o0K3vwQ&feature=channel_video_title




~*~ Yunjoong’s P.O.V.~*~

It has been two days since Yunho left. There’s a heavy feeling in my chest since the day he said good bye. For some reason, I felt like I cared for him. Nights passed and I can’t help but wonder how he’s doing, if he’s alright or where he’s sleeping. I don’t know why, but for some reason I was guilty.

I don’t get it. Wasn’t this what I wanted? I wanted him out of my life didn’t I? He’s gone, now. I should be happy right?

But I’m just not feeling that way. For some reason I’m missing him. I’m worrying about him, Yunho, whom I thought was my son, but was actually the child of my rival, Sung Chondae and the girl I love…

I opened the drawer of my office table, to fix my things. My eyes widened at the pile of papers… Papers, that aren’t for work, but papers full of Yunho’s drawings when he was little. I’ve never looked at them once. I just put them in my drawer. I took it in my hands and looked at it one by one. Most of them were pictures of me and him with simple, but touching scribbles that were a bit hard to understand that says, “I love you, Daddy!”

I smiled, unconsciously at them, but then again, he isn’t my son…

I shouldn’t be concerned with him, right?

 

 


 


After what happened, my wife, Heeyoung and my daughter, Jihye, never said a word to me. They never talked to me after Yunho left. I could clearly understand that, but I decided to confront Jihye anyway.

”Jihye-ah, can we talk?” I asked in my most calm and caring voice, but she just gave me a glare. I was taken aback by her  actions.

”So, what, huh?” She asked. “So that you’ll ask me to take the test and if the results say that I’m not your child you’ll just send me away like what you did to Yunho-oppa?”

”Jihye-ah…” I tried to sound as fatherly as I am to her as possible. “It’s not like that. Besides, he asked to leave… It’s not like I forced him to…”

”But you didn’t stop him!” She cut me off furiously. There were tears in her eyes. “It’s just the same thing. You didn’t care about him. You drove him away bit by bit!”


With that she left me, I couldn’t stop her, because deep in my heart I knew she was right.

My phone suddenly rang, helping me snap out of my thoughts.
”Yobuseyo?” I answered. “Jung YoonJung imnida…”

”Yoonjung-ah! It’s me Sanghee! Where are you? We have an emergency meeting here in our office? Did you get Sangyoon-ah’s report? We need to discuss it on our meeting!” It was my older cousin, Sanghee-noona.

”Ah… Dae… I’ll drop by Sangyoon’s office to get it. He didn’t send it to me. I don’t want to trouble, my favorite nephew, so I’ll just get it at his office, and then I’ll be there, okay.

”Arasso. We’ll be waiting for you, okay?” She said.

With that, she hung up and I went to meet them. I went to Sangyoon’s office to get the important files, before meeting them in the meeting room.

It was easy to find his report, since he’s organized with his things.

 I got the folder, but there was something that caught my eye. I didn’t know why, but I suddenly had the urge to look at it. It was a brown envelope, rolled and thrown in to the trash can, beside my nephew’s desk. I picked it up and looked inside it. There were papers inside it. They somehow looked important. It was a copy of  Yunho’s DNA test…
I read it and found out something. It wasn’t a copy of Yunho’s DNA test. It was the real one.


I felt my chest hurt at what I just realized.

Tears rolled down my face…

I felt my knees give in and with out a thought I fell.


 


 


~*~Flashback~*~

I smiled as my 3 year old son took little steps towards me to give me on of his blocks. I looked at him with a puzzled face as he pushed the block to me with his tiny hands.

”You want me to put the last piece on your tower?” I asked taking the block from him. He nodded furiously and gave me  a heart-warming smile.

”Ok then…” I said and placed the last block on his tower. He clapped happily and giggled.

I picked him up and carried him.

”Time for bed, Yunnie…” I told him as I picked his ‘beary’ and handed it to him. He yawned and hugged his teddy bear and rested his small head on my shoulder.

”Daddy… I wub woo(I love you)…” He baby-talked in his sleep.

”Daddy loves  you too  so much, Yunnie…” I whispered as I tucked him to bed.

~*~ End of Flashback ~*~

 


 


 


’Yunho-ah, my son… appa is so sorry…’ I thought as tears poured continuously. ‘Appa has been a very bad father to you… Mianhe…’
 


 


 


A.N. So, what do you think? I hope you like it. I’m sorry if it’s a bit rushed or short. I’m sorry for the late update. I have been tired these past few days, due to training. Anyway, I hoped you liked it. I promise to update soon. I promise to update continuously again. But I have bad news, I won’t be able to update everyday anymore starting on June 6 or 7, because that’s when my classes would start. I would only be able to update once a week starting that day, because I can only use the computer on weekends. So, Mianhe =(

With love,
~Kei-chan <3