Screaming girl

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday.

 

 

Today is our first day as a trainee. I'm so excited but in the same time, I'm curious and afraid. On the past 2 days, I could heard they're singing and dancing in the dorm, they were so talented and young.

 

The boys and girls is seperated, wether in gym or vocal and dancing classes. We could only met each others on the break or after finished our routine schedule. So far, I didn't had chances to met any girls as our dorm is far from the girls, and I'm the type that prefer to stayed in the room rather than hanging around.

 

For our first 5 months, we need to attend every single lessons and classes without skipped any of that unless we're sick, and after that, we had to manage ourself. Thats mean, after 5 months we are free to do anything and go anywhere? Yes!

 

 

As our first schedule, we need to attend the dancing class. We need to practice every kind of dancing, from ballad to hip hop and that sort of popping and break dancing. I'm admit, I was bad in dancing. I never tried dancing before. I saw the others just dancing playfully but it turn out perfectly. I tried so hard and still looked like a robot.

 

 

The teacher teaches us the basics skills and explain the do's and don'ts. And the most important is, flexibility. I could touch my toes, is that count as flexible??

 

 

We're practice so hard. Sweat is flowing all over the bare bodies. Most of us had took off the shirts, but I'm not because I still felt hesitate about showing off my bodies. Wait, most of them is skinny.. well, my body is better I guess, haha.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

After 3 hours of dancing non stop, finally we're on our break. The teacher had bought us foods, a lot of foods! We ate like we're never had our meal for the past 5days. In a blink, the plastic bag and container is cleaned and no leftover food could be found.

 

After had our meal, we're talking to each other and laughing around. So far the boys just comfartable talking with me cause I'm kinda talkactive. I talked with almost all of the boys but I didn't remember their name, except for Chanyeol cause he's my roomate tho..

 

 

We're went to the gym for working out and I'm still hella tired. I can't even standing straight, I felt like my knee is wobbling like a jelly. The other boys just started working out with the equiptment. The instructor watches us and gave us some instruction before using it.

 

 

I rest for almost 2 hours before starting mine, and the gym is already empty.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

Officially 5 months! Yeah congratulation to all of us! I managed to attend all of the classes and lessons, and guess what, my dancing skill had improve. Hehe.

 

 

I felt like I'm started to miss Kyungsoo.. we're always texting each others, sometimes I called him, and just last week I pay a visit, but I still missed him a lot. We used to live together and now we're far apart. I don't know whats on his mind, but I never saw the cheerful Kyungsoo anymore, he seems to be gloomy and always faked a smile.

 

 

On my visit to him last week, we're decided to going out and spent our time together doing something outside. I just called Taeyeon, I missed her like crazy, but I didn't want to meet her in the cafe cause I want to av

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter