Radiculous Feeling

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miss Boa had called me earlier just to remind me about the appointment with those dermatologist. Even in my sleepy mode, I could tell that she had a y morning voice, her voice kinda husky just now.

 

Today is my off day. I thought I could stay home and do nothing but eating, watching TV or playing games, but I'm wrong. Everytime I'm thinking about idol's life, I'll be freaking out, but however it's my dreams.

 

My appointment is on 1 pm and now is 9 am. I got around 4 hours to strolling around the house doing nothing and after that, I might went out and coming back in the midnight, again. I rested myself on the couch with a bowl of cereal in my hand. I just had my breakfast just now but since I'm in my bulking mode, I need to eat like once in every two hour. I'm kinda skinny, but not so skinny because I'm oftenly went to the gym and doing workout, and since I'll became an idol-to-be, I need to gain more and more. I want to looked like Taecyeon, at least.

 

 

I heard door cracked opened and I saw Kyungsoo is rubbing his eyes and walking slowly towards me. Sometimes he yawn and scratching his head. He sat next to me and leaned his head on my bare shoulder. His messy hair rubbed my skin and somehow I felt some tingly feeling, I don't know why.

 

 

"Yoong.. what's your plan today?"

 

I'm still munching my cereal and didn't even bother to replied him. He tilted his head and looked at my face. His face is so pure and innocent. How can someone wake up in the morning and looked like this? I'm even looked like a zombie when I wake up, lucky brat.

 

 

 

 

"When you're going to married?"

 

He looked suprised and looked at me with his clear eyes. His brows furrowed and he's pouted.

 

"I'm not sure.. how about you Yoong?"

 

I looked at him back but his gaze was already at the group of girls who was sitting two table away from us.

 

"I think I'm not gonna married" I chuckled.

 

Thinking about my 'condition', it is impossible to me to get married. No guys will willingly married with girl who looked exactly like a guy, and no girls wanted to married with a guy with no . Infact, there was no gay marriege in here, and it was illegal, unless if I moved to America and lived there till the end of my life. I sighed quietly, didn't want Kyungsoo to know my worriness.

 

He looked at me back, but this time with serious face.

 

"Why?"

 

"Lets just lived together Kyungsoo ah.."

 

His eyes sparkled. He formed a smile and I can see his face brighter. He raised his brows for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter