He Need Attention

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stretched out and rubbed his eyes. He went out as he smell something being cooked.

 

"Wow, you cook?"

 

She keep on cooking the scramble eggs and ignored his question. She rarely cooked for herself, but since today is raining heavily, she didn't felt like going out. She put the eggs in 2 seperated plate with a few asparagus in it.

 

"Euw, you eat this?" He held the asparagus by his fingers and made a face.

 

Jessica kept ignoring him and continued eating her breakfast. She's totally annoyed by his childish behaviour. Last night she cooked, he just ate the pasta's gravy cause he said the pasta looked like a rubber. And Yoong, he just smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo finished his breakfast and went to Jessica which is about to cleaning the house. It's became her habit to cleaned up the entire house every morning since she got nothing to do.

 

"Let me help you." Kyungsoo said while grabbed the broom from her hand.

 

"No. Give it back."

 

"I want to do it."

 

Jessica sighed. She didn't want to argue with this kid cause lastly he will win anyway. She just watched he swept the floor awkwardly.

 

"Go find a job." Jessica said while turned the TV on.

 

"I have a job."

 

"So then why don't you go to your workplace?" She put down the remote and looked at Kyungsoo. "I hate being with someone in the morning since I'm used to be alone."

 

He chuckled. "You're so blunt. I don't have workplace. It just an online business."

 

Jessica's sighed for the nth times. She can't believed she will be with this kid alone everyday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What you're usually do?"

 

"Resting, sleeping."

 

"Very productive." He smiled as Jessica gave him a death glare. He love to stay at this place but somehow he felt bored. He wished Jessica could be more gentle or at least talked to him.

 

He missed how Yoong always talked to him, asked him this and that, hugged him until he fall asleep, teasing him, but now Jessica had took his place and he felt kinda jealous. Its been a week he had been living together with them, but he still can't adapt with this kind of enviroment.

 

 

He looked at Jessica which is now immersed with the TV show. She smiled and giggled sometimes when she found out it was funny and turned back into her rest--face. He smiled. If he never knew Jessica, maybe he will thought she's a bipolar.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter