Anniversary

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were two person laying on the bed, only been covered by a thin quilt. The girl playing with her phone while the other one is backhugging her and kissing the back of her neck. The room fill with silence, only to be heard the smooch sounds made by the guy.

 

 

"Stop it Yoong." She said, still playing with her phone.

 

I pretend to not listening to her and kept kissing her neck and shoulder, while my hand caressing her stomach. She sighed and getting up sitting in front of me. She stared me with her famous death glare.

 

"What?"

 

"Don't start again Im Yoona. I'm tired. Don't you remember how much we made last night? And yes, I'm tired plus sleepy." She said while walked to the closet and wearing her shorts and tank top. I could only nodded with everything that she said.

 

 

 

 

"I want to eat kimchi fried rice~" I said with my fullest aegyo.

 

"Ugh stop it, not cute at all."

 

"Pweaseee~"

 

"Alright, I'll do it. Just stop making that voice for God sake."

 

She grab my hand and walked me to the kitchen. She really can't cook by herself. She always need me to cut something because the last time she cooked by herself, she cut two of her fingers.

 

I love this, I mean us. I don't need girl for just having with them, but I want to do everything with them. Cooking, cleaning, exercising and etc.. So far, we're done all of those stuffs together, and I can't asked for more. She's just perfect..

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been 2 years after our 'meeting' at the dance studio, but its still fresh in my mind. Since the first time I looked into her eyes, I know that she's the one.

 

Tomorrow would be our 2nd month of anniversary. I'm planning to buy her a necklace, but I didn't have enough money. Until now I didn't get my job and my savings keep decreasing.

 

 

 

 

 

"What should I buy for her?"

 

"Something that she love."

 

"Its hard then.."

 

"Why?"

 

"I'm not for sale."

 

She looked me with her narrowed eyes. I know that looked, that annoying look. "Please be serious Yoong."

 

"Okay okay.. I planned to buy her a necklace, but..."

 

"? A necklace ?"

 

This time is my turn to narrowed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter