Which One?

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong's wake up from his slumber after he felt an arms hugging him tight. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Tiffany's next to him, covered with blanket and still in her dreamland. She still beautiful even in her sleep.

 

He sighed. What is he doing right now? Is he trying to play around with Tiffany's heart, pretending that he was hers and in the same time his heart is belong to Jessica.

 

 

Last night was a new experience for him. He maybe oftenly e by himself, but he never do it for real, with a girl. Tiffany seems like a pro, doing this and that without hesitate.

 

 

 

Both of them already in their birthday suit, anticipated for their first . Yoong is laying his back on the bed while Tiffany is sitting on his stomach; he could felt she's already wet.

 

Yoong admitted he's a bit afraid and nervous since this was his first time, but he tried to faked it by playing with Tiffany's hair and brushing her skin, like how he always saw on the site.

 

"Let me make you hard first." She leaned down and whisperer to him while nibbled his earlobe. He just nodded and watching Tiffany doing her job.

 

 

 

I'm no longer a , thanks to Tiffany.

 

I put her hand down and getting up after wearing my boxer. I went into the bathroom and standing straight infront of the mirror. Damn those hickeys! She's a vampire or something? Thanks god she's made it like 90% on my chest and just two on my neck, but still, I need to covered it; perhaps using her makeup.

 

I took a bath and planning to bring Tiffany for a lunch later. Where should I bring her? Did she eat Korean food well? Or should I just bring her for a typical American food.

 

I went out after 15 minutes and found out Tiffany is already awake, and fully dressed.

 

"Hey, you're awake. It's still early you know, I'm just planning to-"

 

"Yoong, I'm so sorry but I need to go. My sister called me just now saying my dad is sick. I need to go home." She said while picking her handbag.

 

"Lemme send you to the airport then."

 

"No, no, it's okay Yoong. I'm so sorry okay. I wish I could spend every second with you, but you know how important my family to me." She faced me and brushed my cheek. I could see the worriness on her face.

 

"Nah, I'm understand Fany ah.. Take care of yourself. Don't forgot to call me whenever you reached. I hope your dad will be fine." I hold both of her hands and squeezed it. She gave me a plain smile and hugged me.

 

Fany ah.. You're so adorable. I wish I could love you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Walking on the same road again, planning to go to the same shop again, and meet the same person, again.

 

Actually I'm glad that Yuri is out of town in another couple of days, so I managed to see and meet Jessica eventhough it just a short period.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi."

 

"What you're doing here?"

 

"Seeing you."

 

"What?"

 

I smiled and sat at the seat next to her. I guessed she's on her break since she's just sitting while playing with her phone, and theres a sandwich infront of her.

 

"If you planned to meet Jessica, it's too bad cause she didn't came today."

 

 

.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter