Missing You

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just woke up from her sleep when she trying to roll over, but somehow she felt something heavy on lowerside of her body. She quickly opened her eyes and found out a guy sleeping next to her, while resting his head on her lap. She can't helped it but just smiling.

 

She brushed his short hair slowly. He is sleeping soundly, and she found out that it was super adorable eventhough he is backfacing her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last night..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kiss me Yoong."

 

He leaned closer and Tiffany shut her eyes, waiting nervously for their first kiss.

 

"I.. I'm sory Fany ah."

 

Tiffany opened her eyes and saw Yoong lowered his head. She held his cheek and caressed it slowly.

 

"What's wrong Yoong?"

 

He raised his head and looked into her eyes. Her pretty eyes had turned into concerned one.

 

"I think I can't do this. I just.. This is too fast Fany. I'm sorry."

 

"I'm understand Yoong. Don't worry, I won't force you." She held Yoong's face by his cheek with both of her hands and give him a warm smile.

 

"Fany ah.. may I sleep here tonight?"

 

"Sure Yoong, whenever you wanted to."

 

 

 

And there it is, they ended up sleeping after a long chatting and such. Tiffany just can't take off a smile from her face everytime she met Yoong cause he is her energy and vitamin, mostly like a drug.

 

She knew Yoong is still in his broken heart phrase, and she knew his heart is still belong to that Jessica girl since he had mumbled her name twice in his dreams. She admitted that was hurt, but she will never giving up. Jessica had dumped him, and she will be next to him whenever he need her, she wanted to became someone that Yoong can't live without.

 

 

'I will fight for it, Yoong."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Instead of calling off Taeyeon, Jessica decided to going straight to the cafe to applying that vacancies by herself. She wore a simple outfit; long denim jeans and black t-shirt with a cap. That was somekind of outfit that she will not wear at all but since she trying to searching for a job, she can't showing off her luxurious, they won't giving her any chance of getting a job.

 

She took a cab eventhough the cafe is just a couple of blocks away from her apartment, avoiding to being exhausted by walking and those sunlight will burned her porcelain like skin within a minute.

 

 

She arrived after 3 minutes and she can't believe that the cafe she ever went with Yoong before became this.... big. She shook her head when a memories with Yoong suddenly appeared in her head.

 

Jessica walked in slowly, eyeing every single corner of the place. Mostly of the decorations and designed were totally changed, except the location of the mini bar and the design on the kitchen door. Without her realisation, Taeyeon is already next to her, smiling to her reaction.

 

 

"Do you love it?"

 

"Oh ing god, you're freaking me out Taeyeon!" She said after turned to Taeyeon and took a two steps bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter