Change

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica looked like she wasn't in her best mood. After getting back from work, I didn't found her on couch like usual. She just laid on the bed and stare at the magazines that she piled up on the bed. She saw me entering the room but she just smiled plainly. Usually she'll hugged and kissed me. With this kind of atmostphere, how am I supposed to tell her that I need to moved to Japan alone if I'm accepting the promotion?

 

After taking a bath, I saw she's still staring at those magazines. She had a problem or something? Cause she never been like this before. I sat next to her and rubbed her head. She blinked her eyes couple of times and looked at me.

 

"Yoong.." she said as she sat properly, leaned against the headboard. 

 

"Are you okay baby?" She nodded and smiled to me. "I'm sorry, I felt slightly headache just now."

 

"Did you eat your medicine? You wanted to rest?" She nodded.

 

"No, it's okay. I wanted to be with you." She said and she grabbed my hands, brushed it slowly. My heart felt heavier. How if she sick once I go to Japan? How if she couldn't manage to get up?

 

"Yoong.. What will you gonna do if you found out something that precious to you is taken by someone else?" She said while looking at my hands.

 

"Of course I will get mad."

 

"You will let it be or you will fight for it?" I don't know why she's asking this to me, but it's somehow suspicious. Is she trying to tell me that... she is taken by someone else??

 

"I'll fight for it! Why did you asking this kind of stuff?" She looked at me and smiled. She leaned at my shoulder and hugged my arms.

 

"Because if I'm in that situation, I will let it be." I looked at her in disbelief. "You want to know why? Because if the other person is not giving any response to the third party, thing's will never ever happened. That's mean, the person is not truly love his partner, that's why he done it at the first place. Why should I fight for something that you wanted?" She smiled at me and snuggles at my arm.

 

She.. she said it to me? My heart beating hard. I felt somethin stabbed me right on my chest. She knew bout what I have done with Tiffany?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter