Again

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sat on the stool at the balcony while watching the night view. She doesn't know what her heart is trying to tell her.

 

She's confused. She is now in love with someone she used to hate before. She heard Yoong and Taeyeon's conversation last week, they talked about Tiffany cause she'd heard they're saying her name a plenty of times, and she felt hurt. She hurted when she heard Yoong's talked about Tiffany, but she trying to acted cool since she got so damn high ego. But now she's kinda relieved when he told her that Tiffany is now moved from her house to somewhere else and thats mean one thing, she will not being able to disturb her Yoong again after this.

 

 

She sighed. She almost getting crazy after both of them accidently making that night, but in the same time she felt happy cause finally she could kiss Yoong's lips again, plus she could touched and feel him as a bonus, and now she felt like she need another touch from him. She missed that feel..

 

Its been a week after the incident, and both of them are gradually getting closer like on their training times. Yoong will visited her everyday even just for a moment, just to checking up wether she is doing great or otherwise; he still being caring and sweet like before.

 

Her phone vibrated. There was an incoming message from Yoong.

 

 

From: Yoong

Goodnite my frozen :*

 

To: Yoong

Frozen?

 

From: Yoong

Cz ur an ice princess, my ice princess i dont mind of getting frostbite ^^

 

 

She smiled. He never failed to makes her smile. His cheeky and craziness, she fell in love with that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter