Another Trip

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm circled my left arm on her shoulder. She's shrugged a bit and smiled, before leaned her head on my chest and hugged my waist. This is the best time ever, movies and chill. Yeah, we could just chill since we've got a new housemate and we're not that kind who used to lovey dovey too much infront of people.

 

Since I got my permanent job, I never wasted my off day with useless things. I'm usually will spent time with my beloved Jessica with watching movies, going to the beach of sometimes we're just staying on bed 24/7, and of course I'm prefer staying on bed.

 

 

Kyungsoo went out from his room as he heard a loud voice from outside. He walked to the couch and sat at the single seat, ignoring the lovebirds. They both aware about Kyungsoo's presence, but Jessica seems to be uncomfortable. She hate how he's looked at both of them and his gaze, she's find it as full of bad intention.

 

Jessica tighter the hug and totally ignored him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm entering Tiffany's room and sat at the couch as she asked me to do so. She called me just now cause she said this was something important, but it didn't seems like important; she's looked relaxed, with coffee in hand while reading some magazine. She's smiled and lending me a paper, written in English.

 

"What is it?"

 

She sipped the coffee before put it down and fixed her legs. "You're going to follow Sooyoung and her team to Taiwan next week."

 

"What? Why me? I'm not from their department."

 

"Yoona, not only you okay. They're lack of people, so they scouted about 3 to 4 people from the other department including you. This is a big project, they need a lot of hands and if you managed to helped them, you will got your rewards." Tiffany winked and fixed her legs, again. Wow, I think I could imagine the rewards I might get later, it worth of trying right?

 

"Alright.."

 

"Good. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter