Kyungsoo is back

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up and found out that she's just alone. She pulled the blanket and covered up her body cause she felt the cold air from the aircond hit her bare skin. She turned around to searching him but then she remember that he wasn't here.

 

She get off from bed and wore the big shirt that she had bought yesterday with Taeyeon. Taeyeon keep insisted her to buy that shirt cause she said it was cute and suited her; it had a small devil design on it.

 

She went to the kitchen and heated up the pizza that she bought last night. She's doesn't really like to cook, but Yoong always love to eat and to avoid spending too much money on foods, she had to cook.

 

She put back the reheated pizza's into the box with a cup of coffee and went to the couch and slumped herself on it. She checked her smartphone, and no message from him.

 

"I miss you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't sleep. It wasn't because we done it over and over again until 3 in the morning, but I felt guilty somehow. I tried to closed my eyes and hoping that this just a dream, but when I opened my eyes, she's still here next to me.

 

She's still sleeping soundly. She's looked like a burrito with that blanket rolled her entire body, and that was totally adorable. I could smile a bit when I looked at her, but then Jessica's face appeared in my mind.

 

What am I doing? I'm officially with Jessica since couple of months ago, vowed to be loyal and now I'm here with the other girl. , I'm screwed.

 

 

 

"Yoong?" She brushed her eyes. "Where are you going?"

 

I'm ignored her and continue to wore my pants. I can't stay here or else we'll started doing another crazy mistakes. Yes, last night was crazy.

 

I felt she grabbed my arms. I turned around and I saw the most attractive face of her, like seriously. Her semi-messy hair, her half-opened eyes, her chubby cheek, how can a person looked so good in the morning?

 

"Fany ah.. this is a mistakes. I'm already had Jessica and this shouldn't happen."

 

She smiled. "Yoong, I know you're Jessica's and I guessed I'll be remembered that forever." She stood infront of me and brushed my cheek. "I'm just a fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter