Be My Girl

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We literally doing nothing but practicing non stop. It's already in my 2nd year of training but I felt about giving up already. I didn't know how some idols managed to became a trainee in more than 5 years cause everything is so stressed out. We lack of sleeps and eats, need to rushing in everything, exercising everyday, but for chasing a childhood dream, I will do my best to stay strong eventhough I'm always starving.

 

Chanyeol and I already changed our room and I got a new roomate which is quiet weird I guess, cause he always being alone and he didn't even talk to us. I've heard he was under pressure and stressed out, thats why he became like this. I don't really care as long as he didn't bother me or kill me in my sleep.

 

That smiling angel, Tiffany, is busy with her schedule after her comeback early of this year. She flied to Hong Kong and come back to Korea in no time to attend a fansign event only, how crazy is that? After a while, we already became a friend, but I could say it as a long distance friendship since we can't meet oftenly like before and she always being overseas.

 

Jessica.... once an ice princess, forever an ice princess. After a year, we never declare ourself as a friend, even I know she wanted to. We meet, eat, practising, exercising, all of that were done together, but she with her cold attitude, always pissed me off, but I still like her lol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Why you're hugging me ert?!"

 

I'm trying to pulled off her but a couple of person behind me already bumped me twice, making our distance closer, but I managed to not hug her again.

 

"I'm not. Here's so crowd, lets go somewhere else." I grabbed her hand and trying to pulled her but her feet glued on the floor. I saw her cheek redden. Did I just made your heart flutter this time miss?

 

After a nudge and budge , and couple of bickering of how strong my grip and it hurts her hand and so on, we were safely out from those fans crowd. They're not our fans tho, so its save for us to being there.

 

I just realised she hadn't talk to much after I let go of her hand. She just walked along with me while looked around, enjoying the view perhaps.

 

 

"Hey." I poked her shoulder slowly.

 

"What?" Cold. So cold I could die of freezing.

 

"Aren't you hungry?"

 

She's gave me her narrowed eyes and hand on waist. "You're the one who always hungry like 24/7, I guessed now you're hungry but you don't want to looked bad so that you're asking me wether I'm hungry or not so then you could joining me while I'm eating. Its that true?"

 

"Wow.. am I that easy to read?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Or you had studied me well, inside out." I gave her a smirk that she hate.

 

"No, so stop full of yourself mister and lets go grab some food." She walked away faster this time and left me in a blink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We're sitting at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter