Plan?

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both watching TV shows while eating potato chips and another junk food that they have bought just now. With make up still on her face, she heavenly laid on the couch with a bag of junk food on her stomach and a can of soft drinks in hand. Kyungsoo who is sat at the single couch, looked at Jessica which is now laughing and gigling. He never see this side of Jessica. He glad, no he thankful, whatever Yoong had told her had completely changed her into this kind of person. Maybe Yoong jad praised him or anything, he quiet curious and wanted to know.

 

"Jessica.."

 

"What?"

 

"Thank you cause finally I could see you laughing and smiling." She looked at me while furrowed her eyebrows. She then smiled and turned back her sight to TV.

 

"Yoong had told you something?"

 

"Told me what?" She still focusing on TV while munching her potato chips.

 

"I don't know. Anything? That made you accept me this way. You didn't even smile to me before this."

 

She getting up and sit properly while mouthed 'Aaa' and she is now facing Kyungsoo. "About that.. You know, before this I'm kinda scared plus your gaze looked scary, I'm afraid you might done something bad to me but then Yoong told me you're different. You should just told me earlier." She said while smiling.

 

"Different?"

 

"I think this house is completely trans and gay friendly house. You should asked your boyfriend to came here sometimes." She said and laid back on the couch.

 

'Gay? Boyfriend? So.. She's think I'm gay? Yoong also think I'm a gay?' He facepalmed himself. He admitted he had those feelings to Yoong before, that's because he had knew Yoong since he was a girl and he already felt he likes Yoong since before he done those surgery and everything, so he can't just throw away his feeling in a second that's why he still likes Yoong eventhough he had turned completely into a guy.

 

'But this is not bad.. She think I'm a gay and she became this friendly, so why not? I will not lose anything.' He looked at Jessica and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We're all having our lunch at the nearby restaurant and I'm still can't believe that Sooyoung is a big eater. She's skinny and she ate a big portion of food like there was another person living in her stomach. The other boys with the cameraman and etc ate at the other restaurant which is served exotic food and Sooyoung asked us to accompany her since she hate to eat alone. She sat with Irene and I'm sat across them with Eunji. Eunji and Irene didn't speaks a lot, they just eat and sometimes giggling to Sooyoung's jokes.

 

"Eunji, when did you start dancing? You dance well." Sooyoung asked while stuffed with food.

 

"Since I'm 13. I'm not that good, but I'm thanked cause I could learn with teacher Lay." She smiled and we just nodded. Lay is an amazing dancer indeed.

 

"Huh, and you both. You know each other right?" Sooyoung said while pointed to us. We both nodded. "Classmate." Irene shortly replied, recieved an 'oh' from both Sooyoung and Eunji.

 

"You both looked shy. Why? You have been in relationship before? Broken up? Scandal? Crush?" She said without looking at us. She just focused on her food but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter