Welcome to the families

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The hell.."

 

She turned around and trying to walked away.

 

"Hey!"

 

She's walked faster.

 

"Jessica!"

 

God dammit! She cursing in her head.

 

She turned around and face the latter. The latter gave her the brightest smile that could melts every girls heart, but for her, that just another hint for miserable day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't believe I would met her here. Well, I'm not planning to find her tonight but somehow my instinct told me to came her, so here it is, I found my ay gurl.

 

She didn't looked amused, but who's cares? Yeah I know, nobody's like me because I'm oftenly gave them somekind of bad first impression, but I'll try to do my best to make her smile someday.

 

 

I'm just watching her stretching and thats already . This was the disadvantages of being 'single transmen'; the hormone that we've taken increases our libido or something like that, so it increases our drives and it makes me crazy because I had no girlfriend! But yeah, thanks god I've got no , because if I had one, I'm sure my pants never free from bulge 24/7.

 

 

 

"Can you stop staring?!"

 

"I.. sorry." I lowered my head and pretending to playing with my phone, which is I'm just playing with the home button.

 

 

She played a song and started to dance. Her moves is so smooth and her hips... damn, I might caught staring again. I'm just staring by the corner of my eyes while pretending to texting someone.

 

 

I heard a footsteps and suddenly felt a pat on my left shoulder. I turned left and found out that hand was belong to the eye smile girl. She's smiling widely and sat next to me.

 

 

"I thought you're resting."

 

"I am, but I need to practice my dance moves since my comeback is just around the corner." She said without removed her eye smile. I can barely seen her pupils.

 

"Unnie." Jessica turned and bowed to her when she saw Tiffany was sitting with me behind her.

 

Tiffany's bowed back. "Aww, no need to call me unnie since we're at the same age. Just call me Stephanie or Tiffany, which ever you prefer."

 

 

Jessica just nodded and smile, then continue with her dance. 

 

 

"You're both... practice together?"

 

I shook my head and pointed to Jessica. "She came when I'm already here."

 

"Excuse me mister. Don't you remember we bump at the hallway and you're calling up my name when I didn't notice you."

 

"Hehehe." I just faked laughing while rubbing the back of my neck. Tiffany just smiled plainly at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany overjoyed when she saw Yoona inside of the dance studio, but then she felt annoyed when she saw that girl as well. The girl that Yoona had held her hand before. But hey, he had held her arm and held her waist a couple of hour before. Take that!

 

 

 

Yoona said they didn't came together and Jessica deny it too, so thats mean they accidently met, again? She felt curious about these two person, why? Because she had started to like Yoona and she didn't want him to get close with any other girl.

 

She had observe the diffence of his attitude when he's with her alone and when he's with this so called Jessica. She don't know why she called herself Jessica when she looked and speaks Korean well. She didn't sound like foreigner at all.

 

Oh yes back to topic, he seems to be excited with everything that Jessica's said or do. He smile oftenly and speaks smoothly. But when he with Tiffany, he smiles too but in cold way. He's gave her attention too but not with that bright and twinkling eyes.

 

 

She looked at Yoona and Jessica which is now bickering about her missing sock. Pfft, childish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? Oh thank you, thank you! Yes, I will. No, don't worry, I know. Yeah, thank you sir. Thanks."

 

The call ended and he running to the girl which is busy doing her facial mask. He's back hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter