Confront

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day first (after the incident).

 

Jessica still acting like before, cold. I've been visited the cafe and in the same time having a tea time and probably dinner since Tiffany is thousands miles away; if she's here, she would cooked for me.

 

Jessica is doing this and that, no expression on her face like nothing happened between us. I'm sitting here watching her doing stuffs like a fool cause she completely ignoring me.

 

 

Am I with her last night or I'm just dreaming? But it feels real tho. I mean, everything that happened is still fresh on my mind and no way it was just a dream. Oh come on..

 

I saw Taeyeon walking here, with narrowed eyes and smirk. She sat in front of me.

 

 

"Looked like someone got a jackpot last night."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Hickeys all around your neck. As expected, Tiffany's good on bed." Taeyeon said while brushing her invisible beard. Dafuq?! Hickeys? Oh God..

 

"! Is it too obvious?" I said while pulled my collar up, trying to hide the said hickeys.

 

"Yeah, kind of.. wait, why did you look nervous?" Her eyes widen. ", you done it with someone else?!"

 

God dammit, is this midget trying to tell everyone in this cafe that I was doing with peoples or what? I saw Jessica turned to us when she heard Taeyeon's loud voice.

 

Taeyeon looked at me and then she looked at Jessica which is now is staring at me.

 

"You- Jessica. You both- really??"

 

"I guessed so.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Second day.

 

I'm planning to not going to the cafe since Taeyeon started to joking around and saying this and that. It's nothing bad about it, but you know, it's embarrasing.

 

But, I wanted to see Jessica. I wanted to looked at her face while she's working.

 

This feelings.. I do love her before, but I never felt like this. Maybe I'm falling again for her, but this time deeper than it should.

 

I'm just missing her like crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third day.

 

Tiffany's said that she'll be boarding today and probably she'll be arrived at midnight or tomorrow morning. The later she arrive, the better, cause I need to ing get rid of this damn hickeys. I tried with a lot of things including toothpaste and garlic, but I see no difference.

 

 

 

"So, how you're gonna hide it from Tiffany?"

 

"Not planning to."

 

She raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

 

"We're had nothing between us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter