Japan Trip Day 2

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will skipped the dealing-with-japanese artist part since I know nothing about it and I might made it more radiculous -.-

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them now could relieved after succeed with the dealing; the Japanese singer seems to be excited to entering the Korean entertaiment. Yoong who is know nothing about this things just nodded and agree with anything that Tiffany said eventhough he didn't get it.

 

"I can't believed that it would be this simple. I mean, we just took an hour." She said while looked at the paper.

 

"Isn't it always being this simple?"

 

"Nope. We're once made a deal with Taiwanese actors and he took 2 days to made a decision. And guessed what, he took that ing 2 days for saying no." She fold the paper and put it into her case. She then looked at me and smiled. "Thank you Yoong, I don't think I'll succeed without you."

 

"Me? Why?" I chuckled.

 

"Looked at her face just now. She staring at you like the whole time. And I'm pretty sure she agreed because of you." Tiffany laughed as I made a face. Actually I've realized that too, but it doesn't matter as long as we got the deal.

 

 

 

We're having our lunch at the fast food restaurant and went to the supermarket to buy a groceries as Tiffany's urged to cooked tonight. Tiffany, as usual, wearing a huge shades with a cap and hoodies to hide her face. She's usually love being spotted by her fans, but she said this time she doesn't want anybody to disturb us.

 

We're took a cab and arrived at our hotel in 10 minutes. I could see how joyful she is, carrying the groceries bag while skipping around and humming a song. After finished arranging the groceries inside of the refrigerator, both of us decided to watch a movie as we had almost 4 hours before dinner time. Tiffany is always prepared for the boring trip as she brought her pendrive that full with movies.

 

 

"All of it was american movies?" I slumped myself on the couch.

 

"Yeah. Romance, horror or what?" She said with remote controller in hand, scrolling the movie list.

 

"Anything but romance." She nodded and kept searching for the movie.

 

 

We're now watching Carrie, a movie bout a kid who had powers and killed people, just my style. I'm not a brutal person, but I love this kind of movies. I love seeing people that had powers and in the same time, mean. But Tiffany, she sat at the end of the couch with pillow infront of her face. She just peeked a little and buried her face back as she saw that Carrie girl starting to kill everyone in the school hall.

 

I smiled as I heard she's cursing by herself when she saw the blood scene. I got an evil plan tho.. I'm went nearer and poke her on her shoulder, and as expected, a loud scream could be heard and it almost broke my ear drums.

 

"Yah! I might get a heart attack you know!" She threw the pillow to me and she rubbed her chest slowly. I can't stop laughing to her reaction, she's so cute.

 

"Yeah just keep laughing. Laugh as much as you want." She stand up and went to the kitchen. Did I done that bad?

 

 

I heard she's preparing the ingredients as she put all of those things real hard like she wanted to smashed it all.

 

"Argh!! !"

 

"Fany ah, what happened?" I ran to her and saw she's held her thumb. I saw a blood dripped on the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter