Japan Trip (last day)

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So.. where am I going to sleep?" Kyungsoo asked after they finished their dinner. At first, Jessica doesn't want to going out from her room, she's not planning to befriend with him and she's afraid if he done something inapprociate to her, but since Kyungsoo already order some food for them plus she's starving as hell, she's shamelessly went out from her room and joining him at the dining table.

 

"The other room of course." She's replied while washing the dishes.

 

"How about Yoong?"

 

She exhaled a heavy breath before turned around and facing him. "Yoong and I were sharing, while you, the other one. Get it?" She turned back and hurriedly finished the dishes. She's started to felt annoying with him somehow.

 

"How abou-"

 

"Make like home, bye." Jessica run to her room as soon as she done doing her job and left Kyungsoo alone in the kitchen. He started to felt annoying with her attitude.

 

 

 

 

She's lied on the bed and ready to sleep before she heard a loud noise from the next room. She's can't help herself from cursing the noise and the person who made the noise. She get up and exited her room. She's walked slowly to the next room and push the unlocked door and found out that Kyungsoo is rearranging the furniture.

 

"Can you stop??" She's half shouting as Kyungsoo is still made the loud noise.

 

"What?" He straighten his back and looked at her with anxious face. Jessica rubbed her temple and stared at him.

 

"Can you just wait until tomorrow? Please, I'm sleepy, and you could just sleep as well." She said while contain her temper from explode.

 

"Just a few things and I'm done." He replied before continueing doing his 'rearrange' things. The loud noise could be heard again and Jessica could just facepalmed herself, and continue to cursing him.

 

" it." She went back to her room and tried to sleep in such a noise and annoyance. She can't wait for Yoong to coming back and maybe after that he will behave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its about the third time they're having after the first incident. Yoong trying to be careful to not leaving marks on Tiffany's skin, as well as Tiffany herself. After every session, Yoong will felt guilty but the lust had turned him into a beast and he's never had enough of getting a touch from Tiffany. Jessica is different from her, thats the only thing he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter