Two Years Later...

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huarghh!" She stretched her arms and raised it high until she felt the tense on her shoulder. She rubbed her eyes and yawned again. She's still sleepy but the sunray had hit her face brutally, with no choice, she had to get up.

 

She wear a big buttoned shirt that's she found next to her, which is too big to be hers. She walked lazily to the kitchen while running her fingers through her messy morning hair. She stopped at the island that placed the coffee machine, she's grab a cup and pour the freshed brew coffee into it.

 

Suddenly a guy appeared from behind and back hugging her, making her startled a bit, but she didn't resist since she know who was he.

 

He sniffed her hair and kiss her neck. "Good morning beautiful"

 

She hummed and keep sipping her coffee. She felt he rested her chin on her shoulder and tighten the hug.

 

"When will you gonna start your work?"

 

"I don't know. They said they'll call." He said and kiss her cheek.

 

"I'm sorry.." she turned around and facing him after she put down her cup.

 

He held both of her hand and looked her right into her eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?"

 

She's stay silent and looked down. He kiss tbe crown of her head and held her chin, raised it a bit so she will be facing him again.

 

"What's wrong baby? What you're sorry for? Please tell me."

 

"You lose your opportunity, your dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter