Truth (1)

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, this conflict thingy will be split into maybe 2 or 3 chapter, so wait for another update yaa..

 

 

 

#####

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She opened her eyes as she heard a loud noise from her phone and looked around; she's on her bed, still clothed. She moved to the nightstand and grab her phone, it was 7 am. Owh there was a message.

 

 

Yoong:

Good morning princess. imissyou ^^

 

 

 

'The hell?! Did he just wake me up at 7 in the morning just to say some cheesy morning wish? And how dare he text me like this- wait!'

 

'Omg, last night is happened for real? He purposed me for real?? And I'm accepting him for real??? I think I'm still in my dreamland.. yeah I'm still sleeping right now, and I need to wait until I wake up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"! What's happened to me? Why I'm accepting him? I hate him! Why Jessica, why? Did you just lost your mind last night?" She keep on cursing herself by her own 'unconcious' decision last night. She didn't even know why she accepted him and she even hugged him.

 

Another rang heard, it was the 4th times Yoong had called her in this morning. She ignored it because she need to find the way to make this thing up, not to lovey dovey with that Kim Yoong. His family's name is Kim right?

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Yoong, but what I've said last night is just a joke, haha. Argh, no! I shouldn't make fun with this thing." She walked back and forth, hand crossed and her mind over working just to pick the right words to give to him.

 

", this is messed up! Oh god, help me please?"

 

 

 

-knock knock-

 

 

 

"What?"

 

"There's a guy wanted to meet you."

 

"Who?"

 

"Trainee, Yong. What? Oh sorry.. His name Yoong." Her friend said after Yoong corrected her.

 

 

'Dammit! I asked for help, not a disaster. I can't rely on you after this!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So.... what do you want for breakfast?" I said while giving her my most charming smile.

 

"Anything."

 

"Ramen?"

 

"No."

 

"Spaghetti?"

 

"No."

 

"Tell me what you want to have."

 

"It's ups to you."

 

 

Girls. After a quite long suggestion from me and no from her, we decided to have pancakes. I had ordered two set for myself because I had been starving since I can't sleep well last night; thinking about Jessica and smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

"Yoong."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Um.. Can we just act like a friend?"

 

"Why?"

 

"This might ruined our debut later. Remember what they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter