Misunderstanding

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No way.

 

 

 

"Yoong?" Jessica reached her hand to my shoulder and shook me. I can't processed anything. This is too much.

 

That guy wearing nothing but sweat pants, and Jessica just wore my shirt, no pants.

 

 

 

"No, no.. This is ain't happen."

 

"What happened?" She asked when I took a step back. 

 

"Yoong." That guy speak at last. He come foward and he stand under the light at the hallway. My eyes widen, mouth agape. ing ! This is too much.

 

I raised my hand and pointed at both of them. "B-both of you..! This.. ! Kyungsoo, you..! What.. you're doing seriously?!"

 

Jessica looked at herself and Kyungsoo, and then she looked back at me. "Yoong, easy. I can explain."

 

 

. First, Sica with unknown guy doing whatever they have been doing with no pants and shirts and with sweat all over, and that guy had to be Kyungsoo??? What the hell is happening??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica is really stressed out with this boy. Last night he had been rearranged the furniture like crazy, and today he is sweeping and knocking things around.

 

She went to his room to check him out, afraid that he might destroyed everything since she heard like he was crushing the furniture. She stand at the door and saw Kyungsoo is holding a hammer and knocking a cupboard.

 

 

 

Wait, thats not the point.

 

 

 

He's shirtless. She could clearly see his muscle flexed everytime he made a movement. Sweat are all over his body. She just watched at his back quietly.

 

 

This boy made her remembered the memories.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She walked slowly until she is an inched away from Yoong. He is repairing a compatible radio that had been stop working for about a month ago, trying to test his ability.

 

"Aish, this is so difficult." He put down the tools and rubbed his temple. Jessica smiled and backhugging him. He startled at first cause he didn't aware that Jessica is behind him, but then he brushed her hand that wrapped around his topless body.

 

"You can't repaired it?" Jessica said while rested her chin on Yoong's shoulder.

 

"Of course I can, just I had no enough tools." Yoong turn around and faced Jessica. "You smell good."

 

"I am." She pinched his nose. "And you smell gross."

 

Yoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter