Reveal

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm ing mad and not in mood. On the last weekend or yesterday to be exact, I have planned everything as I didn't have much time to spent with Jessica after this before my departure to Japan, but unfortunately one of her cousins had called her 2 days before telling her that her auntie is now sick and without hesitate she just went to her auntie's house and left me here alone. If only I don't need to come to the office..

 

I looked at my phone, no message from her. Our last conversation was last night on 9pm. I'm already missed her but I need to be a bit understanding, I knew it has been long since last time she met her family. I'm opened up the gallery and scrolled through our selcas. How do I live after this without her?

 

"Lunch time Yoong, stop daydreaming." One of my colleague said while patted my shoulder and laughed after saw me startled.

 

It's been awhile since Tiffany and I having lunch together, so I think we should eat together today. I'm arranged the files and put my phone back into my pocket before walked to her room. I opened the door slowly without knocking, I wanted to suprised her.

 

 

"Yes, yes he did it." I saw she's talked to her phone and backfacing me. I'm entering her room and tip-toed until I'm right at her back.

 

"No, Jessica wouldn't follow him along. I've told you I will succeed in pursued him. So what we need to do now?" What? Why suddenly she mentioned Jessica?

 

"You coward! It's your plan so why- Ahh!" She dropped her phone in shocked after she turned around. Her face paled and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter