LA baby

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 have called her thousand times but I can't reached her. She turned off her phone. I can't really think straight right now and I really need her by my side. I need Jessica right here right now.

 

After left the office, I went to Taeyeon to borrowed her car and went straight to Jessica's auntie's house which is about 3 hours from Seoul. Thanks God she is so understanding and lend me her expensive car eventhough I didn't managed to tell her the whole story, but though, she said I'm still owe her an explaination after this. I don't know wether Jessica or I was her friend cause she acted too possesive with my girl.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm arrived at Jessica's autie's house at about 4pm. I tried to drove as fast as I could cause somehow I felt something is ain't right. Thank's God I'm managed to found the house easily by the villagers' help since all of them knew which one is the 'American family'. This place is kinda suburb but their house is pretty big though.

 

I saw a woman near the house, playing with dogs and then came out another 2 kids and they joined along. I went to them and the kids saw me before went behind that woman's back to hiding. Did I looked like a bad guy after all? Seriously?

 

The woman saw me and gestured the kids to go inside the house. They just followed her and she smiled to me before replied my bow.

 

 

"Is this Jung's house?"

 

"Yes. Who are you?"

 

Who am I? Should I said I am Jessica's boyfriend? Jessica's fiance? "I'm Jessica's friend. Is she here?"

 

"Oh, I'm sorry but they just went to the airport about 3 hour ago."

 

"Airport? Which airport? Jessica with who?"

 

"Her auntie. They went to Incheon airport, they about to go to America."

 

 

!!! 

 

 

 

 

After thanked and bid goodbye, I went to the car and drive as fast as I could. I drove all the way to here just to go back to Seoul and find them at Incheon airport. Oh god please help me, delayed their flight please.. Why the hell is she going to America? Why did she need to go there? Why don't she just stayed put at her auntie's house? Why Jessica, why...?

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter